33

No matter how Lin Luyu searches for his soul, the picture in the water mirror is always low-hanging dense gray clouds.
    He was about to increase his mana, and a strong wind flew from the left, like a bamboo.
    "Stop it!" You Yueming threw the gold folding fan. Lin Luyu knew that the folding fan was a magic weapon of the heavenly rank, so he didn't dare to accept it, so he hurriedly released Chu Ruoting and raised his hand to block.
    Chu Ruoting leaned aside, You Yueming flew up, copied her into her arms, and gently shook her shoulders, "Chu Ruo? Chu Ruo?" Chu
    Ruoting woke up leisurely, "...Young Master You? "As
    she said, she coughed up a mouthful of blood.
    You Yueming hurriedly lifted her sleeves, wiped her sleeves, and asked, "How are you? Are there any discomforts? Then Lin Luyu didn't hurt you?"
    He Jing looked at the blood stains on his cousin's sleeves and was shocked. The day before yesterday, he accidentally soiled Lingzhi soil on his clothes, and his cousin almost twisted his head off.
    Chu Ruoting suffered damage to the sea, and the pain was unbearable.
    She helped her forehead, "It's okay." It
    's not good at all!
    You Yueming is not blind.
    Chu Ruoting vomited so much blood, how could it be healed? He thought of something, winked at He Jing, pointed at Qiao Qiao in the corner, masked Hanshuang.
    "Uncle cousin, search for her for me!"
    Qiao Qiao and He Jing looked at each other, stepped back two steps, covered her red eyes, and cried again.
    Like a person made of water, fragile and soft.
    Qiao Qiao knew that she was in embarrassment, but she had no other choice. She is not stupid, she knows that obedience and weakness are her best protection.
    Qu Ru guarded her under her wings, and said angrily at He Jing: "If you dare to touch her, I will let your head fall." You Yueming held Chu Ruoting in her arms and glanced at Qu Ru lightly, his words full of contempt, "You What kind of thing? It's half a beast."
    He Jing is in the late Yuan Ying period, and it is estimated that he will enter and leave the Aperture Realm within ten years. Even Lin Luyu's cultivation base is under him, how can a birdman be presumptuous here.
    Qu Ru was irritated by You Yueming's arrogance.
    Belonging to the nature of the monster beast, he was very jealous of the middle-aged man who was immersed in the fruit next to You Yueming.
    He Jing dropped the Lingguo, stood up and pressed his hand, "Everyone has seen it just now, and there is nothing wrong with Little Friend Chu's soul... On the contrary, it is quite embarrassing."
    "This soul is not searched correctly, right."
    Qing Jianzong’s disciples said one after another, “We haven’t driven the second elder sister out of the teacher.”
    “Yeah, how can she be so miserable in my memory.”
    “Isn’t the sister Qiao who is struggling with Li Feng?”
    “Which elder sister, that’s obvious. It's a slut with the surname Joe!"
    "..."
    The monks in the Zixiao Palace whispered in their ears.
    Kuang Hanchen suddenly said loudly: "Lin Zhangshi's soul-searching skills owe some heat."
    Lin Xie Suxing curled his lips : "Yes, it looks like a half-hearted! The memory found is unnecessary. Maybe it is because he has practiced his own skills. Confused and mad."
    Xun Ci clutched his wounds, and replied with difficulty: "I saw Lin Zhangshi drink a lot of fruit wine with my own eyes. Maybe... it's on the head."
    "Nonsense!" Lin Luyu looked at his hand, and then again. Looking at Chu Ruoting, he beat a drum, "There can be no problem with my soul search."
    "Who knows, then?" You Yueming's eyes rolled, and He Jing passed on to the secret.
    He Jing helplessly stood up and said: "It is estimated that Zhang Shi has been a bit unaccustomed to Bashu in the first few days, so why don't I search it again." After speaking, he put his hand on Chu Ruoting's heavenly spirit cover.
    Chu Ruoting became stiff.
    You Yueming calmed down in a low voice, "Chu Ruo, don't be afraid, my cousin's soul-searching skills are not good in the Floating Light Realm."
    Chu Ruoting still didn't dare to relax.
    I saw He Jing holding a water mirror in her hand, and the picture in the mirror showed Chu Ruoting planting, picking, eating, and spitting out the core of the spirit fruit at the back of Qingjianzong. Then bury the nucleus in the soil, continue to plant spirit fruits, pick spirit fruits, eat spirit fruits...recycle and recycle, repeat and repeat.     The cultivator in the High Heaven
    Hall: "...?" I
don't know who is snoring, He Jingcai let go, and coughed clearly: "The memory of this little friend of Chu is completely okay."
    Lin Luyu's mouth was crooked, and he asked harshly: " How can anyone have a deep memory like this?"
    Before He Jing could speak, You Yueming sneered: "Why, your skills are not as good as humans, are you in a hurry?" He unfolded his folding fan and asked the disciple of Qing Jianzong, who had seen Chu Ruoting be killed Disfigured and expelled, who has seen Chu Ruoting eat spirit fruit.
    Of course, the disciples of Green Sword Sect proved the latter one after another.
    Lin Luyu still wanted to argue, Kuang Hanchen spoke again. He arched his hand: "Lin Zhangshi is Senior Yuan Ying. This time I feel unwell. Although I made a mistake in searching for the soul, I think everyone in this room will understand you. Seniors have a broad mind and embrace all the rivers. It is better to rest temporarily and let Senior He follow the previous steps. Arranged to search for the soul of Junior Sister Qiao."
    Lin Luyu was blocked by him and could not speak. If he cares no more, wouldn't it be that he has fallen into his prestigious reputation.
    "Zhang Lin's level is not that good."
    "I heard that there is a kind of infant condensing
    pill from the aristocratic family. Maybe his cultivation base is piled up with pill ." "The soul search technique is so bad, it's really bad. . Poor ah, "
    Lin Lu Yu gas to the beard, how quickly clear competing cough twice:" This is my soul to the search Qiaoxiao You. "
    everyone gathered in the sight of the water mirror, to see Joe buckwheat soul of what can be seized .
    "...No way!" Wang Jin's eyes flickered, he stood up and brushed the dust horizontally to stop He Jing.
    Kuang Hanchen said to him: "The head, what are you doing? The partiality is so obvious, are you not afraid of people in the world laughing?" Wang Jin suddenly raised his head and slammed him, "Yang Ming! What's the matter with you? Are you helping? Which side?"
    Kuang Hanchen was speechless.
    Where is he helping?
    His original plan was that no one would help. Like a slippery fish in autumn, messing up the muddy water, making a prank, and then patting the butt and leaving.
    Kuang Hanchen lurked in the Azure Sword Sect and silently observed Chu Ruoting for a month. Based on the information given by the same door, it was concluded that Chu Ruoting had been taken away. So, he wanted to let people try soul search to see who was in her core.
    He made a mistake.
    Chu Ruoting is still Chu Ruoting.
    It was just a miserable Chu Ruoting.
    Although the things in the Shui Jing hadn't happened yet, he was certain that Chu Ruoting had experienced them, and those were the darkest and painful memories in her life. However, he dug these memories out of his heart by mistake, and placed them in front of everyone bloody and naked, allowing them to comment and talk freely.
    Kuang Hanchen bowed his head, repented and at a loss.
    He just wanted Chu Ruoting to learn a lesson and keep her memory, but didn't want to really...put her to death.
    He Jingchao Wang Jin smiled and groaned, "Head Wang, borrowed it."
    Wang Jin glanced at Lin Luyu with a gloomy expression, but Lin Luyu didn't say anything. Wang Jin had no choice but to withdraw the whisk and let He Jing go.
    Qu Ru guarded Qiao Qiao, and Xie Suxing next to him sneered: "Qu Ru, don't you hurry away!"
    Qu Ru looked at He Jing in front of him, knowing he was invincible, hesitated again and again, retracted his wings, showing a pale face. Qiao Qiao.
    He Jing said "I'm sorry" to Qiao Qiao, learning the appearance of Lin Luyu just now, holding the mirror in one hand and holding Qiao Qiao's Tianling cover with the other.
    Unlike Chu Ruoting's gloomy and sad eyes, Qiao Qiao's memories are almost full of laughter and laughter.
    She was taken in by Wang Jin, and Wang Jin couldn't do more to favor her.
    Give it to the stars and give it to the moon.
    When she said that she also wanted the Cangyun whip in Chu Ruoting's hand, Wang Jin immediately sent Chu Huan and his wife to do it.
    Later, Qiao Qiao was targeted by Chu Ruoting for this matter, and Wang Jin pulled her into her arms, kissed her tears, and comforted: "Qiao'er, you are not to blame for this matter. Chu Huanyu is incompetent. ......"
    Qiao Qiao choked, "But, I did harm Elder Chu and the others."
    Wang Jin's eyes flickered: "Don't blame yourself, in fact, they were sent deliberately by the teacher. With them, sooner or later they will threaten to become a teacher. Status, this Green
    Sword Sect cannot have two elders, only one head!" Qiao Qiao was only thirteen years old, and he seemed to understand.
    She looked very beautiful when she cried. Wang Jin couldn't help it. He pressed her big palm on the back of her head, bit and kissed her tender lips, and hugged her onto the bed.
    "Master, what are you doing?" Qiao Qiao was lifted by Wang Jin's skirt, and the pink fleshy holes appeared on the water mirror.
    Wang Jin lying in her pocket Shangtian bite, mumbled: "Come on, buckwheat child, master teach you how when a woman." "Ooo,
    ooo, Master, I do not."
    "Well-behaved children buckwheat, buckwheat behaved children ..."
    Wang Jin galloped on Qiao Qiao.
    All the hundreds of eyes in the hall looked straight.
    Master-disciple incest! Sure enough, it was incest between the master and the disciple!
    But... it's so damn good!
    There were a few rough monks, who had already seen the roots of evil swelling, and put their right hands into the crotch to get them.
    Next, Qiao Qiao's memory was almost full of these lewd content.
    She was taken by Li Feng into a stone cave to have affair; she hid in the dark and watched Xun Ci practicing sword, calling Xun Ci's name in the bed at night, rubbing the flower hole by herself, and reaching in with her fingers, ah ah ah thrusting; Enduring the shame, took off her clothes, seduce Xie Suxing, but Xie Suxing looked dazed and asked if she had been poisoned; she rescued Qu Ru in the Secret Realm of Spiritual Realm, and the two of them fell in love with Feng and did not know what the world is; Nangong Xuan's eyebrows flickered; even, when she was acting with Qu Ru, who had just met Lin Chengzi secretly, she thought about how good it would be if the person who fucked her was Lin Chengzi.
    You Yueming looked at He Jing and mourned in silence: Cousin, let you search for her soul, it's hard work... In the
    water mirror, there is no useful content, or the hot love scenes of Qiao Qiao, Wang Jin, Qu Ru and others; Either Qiao Qiao cares about lewdly thinking about those handsome men; or she is crying and crying from her perspective.
    When Chu Huan and his wife were fighting with the dragon, she could clearly throw out a few Thunder Fire Talisman to help contain her, but she ran back to the Azure Sword Sect at a critical moment; she deliberately said that Chu Ruoting was not in Dongfu, behind in order to trick Xunci into practicing swords with her. When Chu Ruoting found out, she cried and said sorry; Chu Ruoting wrestled with the night bee, she went to destroy the formation talisman, and finally Li Feng dragged her into the woods.
    Everyone saw it as an unknown fire.
    I thought that this Qiao Qiao was innocent and cute, who knew he was a shameless little adulterous baby.
    Senior Sister Xu Yuan couldn't stand it anymore and cursed: "How can Qiao Qiao be so disgusting! Fortunately, I used to think she was innocent and kind, but this is kind, obviously stupid!"
    "Yes, it's a pity that Elder Chu Huan and Yu Elder Jiao Rong."
    "The head is also...tsk, knowing people, knowing the face and
    not knowing the heart ." "I don't recognize such heads and juniors!" In the
    water mirror, Qiao Qiao kept turning around among various men, Huan. The scene of love has not changed.
    Not to mention, the various postures are strange and strange, and many men's blood is spurting.
    I don't know if Qiao Qiao was born lustful, and many monks couldn't help it. They looked right at the female cultivator around him, took off their pants and started to fuck. Suddenly, the solemn and solemn Zixiao Hall sounded lewd talks and became a place for crowds to gather for fornication.
    The higher cultivation bases have noticed that there seems to be a peculiar fragrance in the Purple Heaven Hall.
    He Jing left Qiao Qiao and jumped to You Yueming's side, looking at these naked men and women, frowned: "Something's wrong."
    You Yueming leaned against the wall, dizzy, and felt that the fragrance was extremely familiar.
    He thought about it, and suddenly said something bad: "It's the male anaconda essence!"
    "What?"
    You Yueming briefly explained the male anaconda essence to He Jing, and He Jing immediately took the medicine for him and brought You Yueming. Go outside the Zixiao Hall.
    You Yueming ran a few steps before suddenly discovering that Chu Ruoting was missing in her arms! The scent rose just now, and he seemed to hear a flute sound in his ears, his eyes became dark, and his mind became blurred.
    He immediately said: "Uncle Cousin, we must find Chu Ruo! She is injured, I don't worry."
    He Jing was stunned, put an anti-drug pill into his mouth, and ran back to the Zixiao Palace.
    The fragrance in the hall is stronger.
    Na Qu Ru and Wang Jin seemed to have lost their souls, and they were about to go frantically on the incense burner in the Qiao Qiao Hall. Qu Ru's sexual organs are big and scary, and the jet black fleshy skin is also covered with fine hemp barbs. Under the action of this aphrodisiac fragrance, it arouses the demon nature, and the blood runs between Qiao Qiao's legs. Although Lin Luyu had a high cultivation level, he secretly admired Qiaoqiao, and simply took off his pants and joined him, simply because of his confusion.
    Three men surrounded Qiao Qiao, filling her with holes.
    Qiao Qiao yelled, unable to tell whether it was painful or refreshing.
    He Jing has lived 300 years old, passing by the four people, his old face blushed, and he hurriedly covered his eyes without seeing.
    The world is really going down, morals are depraved!
    He Jing couldn't find Chu Ruoting everywhere, scratched his head, and returned in vain.
    Zixiao Palace has been enveloped by aphrodisiac incense.
    Xie Suxing was also very uncomfortable, thanks to Qu Ru tied him up with an iron chain, otherwise, he didn't know if he would drill like these monks.
    Suddenly, the shackles on his body suddenly loosened and fell to the ground.
    Xun Ci leaned weakly against the door frame with blood on the skirt of his clothes, dying.
    He threw a bottle of Qingxin Pill to Xie Suxing.
    "Go..." Xun Ci was severely injured by Wang Jin's move, saying a few words as if he had exhausted all his strength, "Go
    find Yang Ming!" "What do you want him for?"
    Xie Suxing took the pill. The muddled mind gradually became sober.
    "He took advantage of the chaos... and took Ruoting away to...!"
    Xun Ci pointed in a direction laboriously, bleeding from his mouth, his eyes went dark, and he fainted completely.