30

Chu Ruoting retreats and hits the core.
    Perhaps it was the sun that picked up Xie Suxing, the robbery cloud came fiercely, lightning and thunder, as if to split the world into coke.
    In her previous life, Chu Ruoting barely condensed her pill through a lot of inferior pills, and the thunder tribulation of the thickness of her wrist almost broke her bones. But this time, looking at the black and crushing clouds, Chu Ruoting was mentally prepared for the failure of the formation of alchemy.
    But she never expected that the Jieyun this time was the same as the last time during the alchemy.
    The clouds passed and the sky was clear, and the rays of the sky were full.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the sleek sphere of golden light in her dantian, with doubts in her eyes.
    In any case, it is always good to succeed in forming a pill. The top priority is tomorrow's Lingguo Banquet.
    Thinking of tomorrow, Chu Ruoting's blood was about to boil.
    That scene must be very exciting...
    Chu Ruoting pulled the corner of her mouth, summoned Qingqing in her sleeve, and cherished and gave it a photo-taking stone: "Mother, can you please Do it well?"
    Chu Ruoting has taught it many times.
    Little Green Snake's claws held a shadow stone larger than it, and nodded vigorously: "Mother, don't worry, I will satisfy you!" The
    only thing Chu Ruoting can trust now is Qingqing in front of her.
    She touched the small corner of Qingqing's head and smiled: "Go, be careful."
    *The
    next day.
    Green Sword Sect ushered in the Lingguo Banquet.
    The morning glow rises with the rising sun, and the cranes and flowing clouds fly. Lexiu play music, silk and bamboo 箜篌, reverberating continuously.
    Every disciple of the Qing Jianzong had a hairpin on his chest, and Xun Ci, as a senior brother, stood outside the High Heaven Hall to welcome the various martial sects.
    In the Lingxiao Hall, there was a constant stream of people and guests.
    Wang Jin is wearing a dark purple cranecloak, a golden crown on her head, and a whisk on her right hand, making it difficult to hide the joy between her eyebrows.
    For one thing, both the Dongsu Lin clan and Beilu You clan accepted the invitation he handed out; secondly, Qiao Qiao did not know when he had a personal relationship with Lin Chengzi, the ancestor of the Lin clan. Senior Lin Chengzi also made a special trip to entrust Lin's affairs to instruct her to practice.
    Lin's head is named Lin Luyu. Although he is a head, his status in the Lin family is not low.
    Wang Jin and Lin Luyu exchanged greetings: "Although Bashu is not as good as the outstanding people of the Eastern Soviet Union, but the spirit fruit is a special product. There are many spirit fruits in it, and they look strange. I guarantee that you have never seen Director
    Lin ." Lin Luyu laughed." When the feast will be held later, the head of the king must not laugh at me for being gluttonous!"
    Lin Luyu stood up dissatisfied, with a goatee under his jaw, with a glamorous look, and a feather fan and a turban, dressed as an ordinary scribe.
    The two gossiping for a while, Xun Ci came to report:
    "Bei Lu You's family has arrived." "Quickly please!" Wang Jin and Lin Luyu stood up to greet each other at the same time.
    The man headed by Jun Yi came out of the dust, wearing an extremely rare top-quality magic weapon, a Cangzi Luojin robe. Her long black hair was gathered in the jade crown meticulously. He shook his hand with a folding fan and walked in, with an outstanding temperament.
    "This is the Young Master You Yueming, right?" Wang Jin greeted him with a smile. "There is no way to see the Young Master today. It is really extraordinary."
    You Yueming raised his fan and covered his nose slightly, his eyes disgusted, "I I don't want to be compared with Nangongxuan."
    Wang Jin felt a little embarrassed when he heard this.
    The middle-aged man next to You Yueming hurriedly came out to make a round, and said: "Yue will be less next year, without a word, please forgive me, head Wang."
    "Excuse me, you are..." The
    middle-aged man is about 30 years old, looks amiable and pleasant. He reported to his family: "I am Yueming's cousin, and my last name is He, with a single word."
    It turned out to be the elder of You Yueming.
    Wang Jin's attitude is more humble.
    He introduced Lin Luyu to He Jing, and the two were very polite. Only You Yueming was impatient when standing alone.
    You Yueming didn't want to come to Bashu this time, but his cousin insisted to bring him here. To say that he was born in sorrow and died in peace, Bashu is poor in mountains and rivers, just for him to temper himself. Thinking of being almost killed by a ghost in the secret realm, You Yueming came with him after all.
    I never thought that when I first came here, I received an invitation from the head of Qing Jianzong himself. You Yueming ignored it, but the cousin said: "You will inherit the You clan in the future. This kind of entertainment is unavoidable. It is better to adapt to study in advance. When you go out,
    harmony is the most important thing ." In the Zixiao Palace, silk and bamboo faint.
    You Yueming felt noisy.
    Especially for those spirit fruits on the case, Lailai Baba didn't seem to be washed clean, and it would definitely vomit and diarrhea after eating.
    Wang Jin didn't dare to neglect both sides, and invited You and Lin to sit around him, and then to the hundreds of monks and daoists in the High Heaven Hall, announcing the official start of the Spirit Fruit Banquet.
    After a while, Qiao Qiao came.
    Only Qu Ru followed behind her, and Xie Suxing was nowhere to be seen.
    When entering the door, she blinked her eyes and asked Xun Ci: "Big brother, why don't you come in for a banquet?"
    Xun Ci held the sword against the pillar outside the door, and shook his head with a smile.
    He looked far away, looking in the direction of Chu Ruoting's cave.
    At today's event, Qiao Qiao dressed very dazzlingly. She wore a pink wide-sleeved and cross-collared upper body, and the lower body was a dyed and embroidered gold skirt. The snow-white drape and silk hung on the arm, like a liuxia.
    People are beautiful in their own right, and when they enter the Palace of the High Heavens, everyone pays close attention to each other frequently.
    "Master." Qiao Qiao called sweetly.
    Wang Jin nodded.
    "It's Qiao Qiao here." Lin Luyu laughed and greeted her.
    Qiao Qiao raised his skirt and smiled slightly when he saw the salute, "Ms. Lin."
    The two looked at each other and smiled, and they were obviously very familiar with each other.
    Wang Jin was particularly satisfied.
    Zhang Lin was sent by the senior Lin Chengzi to teach Qiao Qiao, and Qiao Qiao was an important factor in the good relationship between him and Lin.
    Wang Jin introduced to her again: "This is the young master of Beilu You's family, and this is Senior He."
    "Young master You. Senior He."
    Qiao Qiao nodded softly.
    You Yueming's face was extremely ugly, he covered his nose, and was about to vomit from the fragrance on Qiao Qiao's body. He Jing saw that this cousin had committed a cleanliness habit again, and hurriedly gave him a wink, and You Yueming could only endure the discomfort.
    Wang Jin pointed behind him, and said intimately: "Qiao'er, stand over."
    Qiao Qiao obediently walked behind Wang Jin, and Qu Ru followed.
    Wang Jin glanced at Qu Ru and said nothing.
    But You Yueming couldn't hold it anymore.
    Forget about a female nun with a smelly smell, and there is also Birdman! Look at what he is wearing, dark and messy, and a pair of wings, he must have not been washed in half a year! Will there be lice inside?
    You Yueming gritted his teeth and was about to stand up and berate the two of them to go out, when a sect monk walked up tremblingly, and presented a gift box with both hands: "In Xia Nai...The Lord of the Eight God Cave... Li Changwei, Xiang Wang Zhang A gift from the door." Li
    Changwei raised his head, and Wang Jin was taken aback.
    He remembered Li Changwei's face full of beard, and now those beards were completely burned by the fire, leaving only the black stubble, which looked particularly funny.
    Wang Jin smiled faintly: "Lord Li Dong is polite. The Spirit Fruit Banquet of Green Sword Sect does not accept gifts."
    "...This gift, the head of Wang must accept it!"
    Everyone was provoked with curiosity, how many I craned my neck to look at the gift box and said, "What's in it?" "Take it out to see!" "Could it be a hidden weapon?"
    Lin Luyu stroked his beard and said, "Today I am with you, friend He Dao, so don't worry about the head Wang."
    Wang Jin also thought about it.
    With so many people present, he is the Nascent Soul cultivator, and Lin Luyu and He Jingxiu are even more unfathomable. Even if a Tier 7 monster is released in the gift box, he is not afraid!
    Thinking of this, Wang Jin said calmly: "Lord Li Dong, you open the
    brocade box ." That was what Li Changwei was waiting for. He opened the gift box and threw the photo-taking stone to the ground! Suddenly, a huge screen appeared in the sky of the Lingxiao Palace, and the lustful voice echoed everywhere.
    "Brother Feng, you... don't be like this."
    "Little slut, lick me."
    "No, it's so fishy and smelly."
    "What do you think? I'll fuck you with this smelly thing later. "In the
    dim stone cave, the beautiful girl swallowed the man's penis. After a while, she was broken into her cunt and the man pressed her on her body and fucked hard.
    The monks present were forced to watch the erotic palace, and they were all in an uproar.
    But gradually, someone realized that the woman was familiar and shouted: "That is the favorite disciple of the head of the king, Qiao Qiao!"
    Everyone rushed and said, "I also know that man, who is Qing Jianzong. "
    Isn't Li Feng dead?"
    "Why did he die?"
    "Half a year ago he left Qingjianzong to travel, his soul lamp went out and never came back."
    "..."
    Qiao Qiao did not expect her and Li Feng. The scene of the affair was openly released. She was biting her lip as if struck by lightning, her body faltering, tears flowing.
    Qu Ru hugged her, but before he could say any words of comfort, the scene on the shadow stone changed again, and Wang Jin suddenly appeared in front of the two naked men.
    Sitting on the head, Wang Jin could no longer maintain his polite demeanor. He suddenly shot and attacked Li Changwei.
    However, Li Changwei had been prepared for a long time. He ran away in the temple holding the shadow stone, and cried helplessly: "The king, this is not what I wanted! The monster beast has captured the other seven cave masters, if I don't release the things on the shadow stone. , The monsters will spew out strange fires and burn them all to death!” In the
    hall, Wang Jin threw a rat trap, causing Li Changwei to slip away many times, while the picture on the photo-taking stone continued... In the
    picture, Wang Jin actually hugged him. The naked female apprentice gave a heavy kick to the male apprentice.
    The male apprentice knelt to beg for mercy, but Wang Jin lifted up the stone bed and beat him to death. Before he died, he was unwilling to scold the two of them: "Adulter and adulteress."
    Next, he saw the female nun going to hold Wang Jin's penis, holding her pouch, and licking and biting with great skill.
    The mentor and apprentice Dun Lun is simply jaw-dropping.
    "...Look at your Sao acupoint, it was all rotten by Li Feng's playmate, loose and astringent!"
    Wang Jin said this, and the picture of the photo-taking stone ended.
    Everyone was shocked, and it took a long time before they whispered to each other, each with a different look on their faces.
    Lin Luyu was also dumbfounded, but he gave Lin Chengzi's order to protect Qiao Qiao and stood on Qiao Qiao's side unconditionally. He cleared his throat and said with a dry smile: "Whose prank may be this, don't care about it." The
    other monks in the temple whispered.
    "How could it be a prank? The photo-taking stone was created by Xihai Demon Lord. Who dares to do something on the photo-taking stone?"
    "In today's world, those who can forge the content of the photo-taking stone, except those who cross the catastrophe period, are afraid that there will be no one else."
    "Heh, those great abilities can't escape the world, they are busy practicing soaring. It is the evil Lord Xihai, and he will not be boring to play with a little Qingjian Sect."
    "Master and disciple incest, it's really disgusting. . "
    " Wang Jin also personally killed his disciples, almost inhuman.
    " " ...... "
    Words are like a knife, Qiao Qiao is ashamed and angry. It's over, everything is over, she has become a lewd slut in the eyes of the whole world! But she couldn't do anything, she could only hold Qu Ru and cry.
    Wang Jin's mind was in a mess, like countless flies flying, buzzing.
    He couldn't bear it, finally grabbed Li Changwei, raised his hand to smash his Tianling Gai, but listened to the humane next to him, "Head, wait a minute!"
    His voice was clear, and Wang Jin , who was extremely angry, finally regained his sanity.
    Wang Jin turned his head, and Yang Ming, dressed in a blue shirt, walked out of the corner with a cool posture.
    Wang Jin gritted her teeth and said with frustration: "Li Changwei is talking nonsense and deliberately framing him, do I want to keep him?"
    Yang Ming looked at Li Changwei who was trembling, squinted, and respectfully said: "The head, this Li Dong The Lord just said that someone threatened him with the lives of the other seven cave masters. It's better to interrogate him carefully, who is the one who caused it, and who...who wants you to die!"
    "Yes." Lin Luyu nodded when he heard the words. He stepped forward to preside over the overall situation: "Someone must frame the head of Wang. When I wait for the behind-the-scenes chief ambassador to be found, I will return the head of Wang and Qiao Xiaodao to be fair!"
    He Jing didn't expect that he would be able to watch the big show at the banquet.
    He happily handed You Yueming a spiritual fruit and asked: "Yueming, is this a worthwhile trip?"
    You Yueming shook the folding fan in his hand, rolled his eyes, "extremely boring."