32

You Yueming's move was to make Lin Luyu throw a rat avoidance device.
    If he dared to cruel Chu Ruoting, He Jing would not let Qiao Qiao go.
    The monks wanted to please Beilu You, so naturally they applauded Young Master You's proposal.
    Lin Luyu had nothing to say, and asked the Taoist Qingxu for a water mirror. He placed one hand on Chu Ruoting's Sky Spirit cover and held the water mirror in the other. By then, all the scenes he saw during the soul search would be reflected in the water mirror. Under everyone's eyes, just and fair.
    Yang Ming put his sleeves together, his eyes flashed with anticipation: "Let's get started."
    Chu Ruoting panicked.
    This is the end of the matter, and she can't escape at all.
    She was fortunate not to let Qingqing follow.
    She never thought that Yang Ming, who appeared suddenly, would disrupt her plan. Soul-searching...the righteous people, who would think of soul-searching? Chu Ruoting couldn't speak, she could only look at Yang Ming hatefully, but just saw him leaning against the wall, his slender fingers playing with an exquisite ink jade flute.
    Yang Ming noticed her sight and smiled.
    A chill rushed from the bottom of her feet, and Chu Ruoting's face was pale in an instant.
    ...Kuang Hanchen!
    It turned out to be Kuang Hanchen!
    Chu Ruoting didn't have time to be angry. The next moment, a huge suction came from her head, as if a hand was trying to force her out of the sea.
    Do not!
    She must not be spied on her secret! If the book "Qiao Qiao's Comprehension" is discovered, the whole world of floating light will be messed up!
    Chu Ruoting gritted her teeth and wanted to resist.
    But the more resistance, the more painful.
    Some warm liquid comes out of the nasal cavity.
    Xie Suxing was in a hurry. He wanted to break free, his iron chains rattled, and he shouted: "Hey! Stop! Stop! She bleeds!"
    The blood was so dazzling.
    Kuang Hanchen felt soft for a moment, "Chu Ruoting, don't resist."
    Lin Luyu was indifferent and tightened his five fingers.
    Chu Ruoting only felt that her scalp was torn apart, and then she smashed her skull with a hammer and took out her white brain.
    She couldn't hold on, and Shihai plunged into darkness.
    ...The
    spring flowers are in full bloom, and they are flourishing every day.
    "Big brother! Come here, I will show you a treasure." In the
    water mirror, a female doll carved in pink jade is riding on the wall and waving to the young man in the yard who is practicing sword.
    Xun Ci was seriously injured and was being supported by two fellow disciples at this time. He recognized the scene in the water mirror at a glance. He was twelve at the time and Chu Ruoting was only six years old. Recalling sore memories, Xun Ci held his painful chest, his eye sockets slightly hot. It turns out that in Chu Ruoting's heart, is the memory of getting along with him the most profound in her life?
    ...The
    young Xun Ci frowned. Question: "What is it?"
    Xiao Ruoting jumped off the wall and carefully took out a spiritual fruit from her arms. The spirit fruit was luminous and mellow, and it turned on Lingzhi, and she also shouted in Chu Ruoting’s tone: "Big brother and big brother." The
    young man Xunci was shocked, "It turns out that you stole Zhiguo at the Lingguo banquet yesterday. Second Junior Sister, you are too courageous. Go and ask the master for sin."
    "No!" Xiao Ruoting held the spirit fruit in her arms and coaxed gently, "The head will eat it."
    "Just one
    It's only fruitful." "It can talk. It knows it hurts." The
    young man Xunci sighed, raised his hand and rubbed the top of her hair, "Second Junior Sister, you are too kind to be too kind, what can you do if you walk the rivers and lakes in the future?" Xiao Ruoting made a grimace at him, "I don't care, anyway, the sky will fall, and there will be a father and a mother!"
    ... As
    soon as the screen turned, it was the spiritual status of Chu Huan and his wife, who were enshrined in the Hall of Souls.
    The soul lamp that belonged to them had already gone out.
    Chu Ruoting lay on the futon and wept bitterly.
    She cried for a long, long time, shrank under the altar table, choked and fell asleep.
    ...In the
    water mirror, Qiao Qiao's sweet voice suddenly came.
    "Second Sister, I'm sorry... I, I really didn't expect that Elder Chu and Elder Yu would die under Jiaolong's claws." Qiao Qiao cried, with red eyes, "I just want to have the same as you. Cang Yun whip, ooh, I really didn’t want to kill them!"
    "Bah!" Chu Ruoting slammed Qiao Qiao's two whips, "You want a whip, I can give it! Why did you kill my parents? ? "
    Qiao Qiao eat pain, clutching his shoulder raw and, crying out of breath," two senior sister apprentice, is the master schedule Chu-hwan elders they took me to, I do not know, I really do not know the way they are The result! I saw that the two elders couldn't beat Jiaolong, so they immediately came back to inform Master..."
    "Can't you pass the note? You run away alone, leaving them there to die?"
    Qiao Qiao shook his head and cried, "I." I don't know, I don't know anything."
    Cangyun whip is made from Jiao Long's tendons. She thinks it looks good, nothing more. She never thought of deliberately killing the two elders.
    Her ignorance made Chu Ruoting even more angry.
    She was about to swing her whip, but Xun Ci suddenly appeared. He caught her whip, guarded the petite Qiao Qiao behind him, and said: "Second Junior Sister, the tragedy is irreparable, why should you use Junior Sister to vent your anger? It is Elder Chu and the others who are alive and don't want to see it. You bully the same door!" He threw away the Cang Yun whip and left with Qiao Qiao.
    Chu Ruoting looked at the back of the two of them, her eyes were red, her fists were clenched, tears accumulated in her eyes, she stubbornly resisted falling.
    The picture disappeared, and there was pitch black in the water mirror.
    Xun Ci is unbelievable.
    Is this him? How could he say this to Ruoting? Anxiously, Xun Ci vomited blood again, and had colic. He couldn't tell whether it was because of his youth and ignorance or because of broken muscles and veins.
    There is nothing in the water mirror.
    Some people suspect said: "?? Eh on this little memory"
    Lin Lu Yu face changed suddenly increased mana, severely Hu Chu Ruoting the skull, cold channel: "Ignorance children, even still resist!"
    The crowd Hearing this, he was taken aback by the Yuan Ying monk, and his subconscious was still resisting.
    It can be seen that Chu Ruoting must have a very important secret.
    No...
    that memory can't be dug out, no!
    Chu Ruoting struggled inwardly, but to no avail. Blood spilled from the corner of her mouth and plunged into darkness again. And in the water mirror, there appeared a scene of a young girl alone in Xuanhua Mountain fighting with the lost bee. Chu Ruoting, who was still a little immature in her face, tried her best to fight the Lost Night Bee. Seeing victory, Qiao Qiao broke in and destroyed her formation talisman.
    Both were poisoned.
    Xun Ci took Qiao Qiao away. And Chu Ruoting, Li Feng...
    "Impossible! This is impossible!" Xun Ci pulled on the sleeve of the same door next to him with all his strength, pointed to the water mirror, and shouted, "There is a problem with this soul search technique... not like this. Yes! The person who helped
    Ruoting detoxify was me, not Li Feng! Not him!" Chu Ruoting cried bitterly in the water mirror.
    "Let me go, Junior Brother San!" Chu Ruoting was poisoned, but still begged, "I'd rather be poisoned to death! Please, please don't touch me!"
    "Haha, Second Senior Sister, you Unexpectedly, you won't be allowed to live, and you won't be riding by me, Li Feng!"
    Li Feng grinned and grabbed her legs and dragged her into the forest.
    "Don't... I don't want it!"
    Chu Ruoting crawled on the ground, her face stained with dirt, mixed with tears. She slammed her hands into the ground, but couldn't resist Li Feng's brute force. All of her white nails were broken and turned up, dripping with blood, dragging deep dents on the ground.
    ...
    Chu Ruoting suffered a lot of abuse.
    Even if he returned to Qingjianzong, he couldn't escape Li Feng's threat.
    "
    Hey-- " Chu Ruoting was slapped with a sharp palm wind, and Chu Ruoting was beaten with gold stars in her eyes and bleeding from the corners of her mouth.
    Li Feng grabbed her long black hair and slammed into the stone wall hard, cursing in a nonchalant manner: "Smelly bitch! What kind of virgin women are you pretending to be here? You fucking haven't been fucked by me! "
    If you don't let me fuck you, I'll publicize it!"
    "From now on, everyone knows that the daughter of the celebrity Chu Huan and the chivalrous girl Yu Jiaorong is an adulterous baby who is oppressed by thousands of people. Slut!"
    "Your parents will be ashamed of you forever!"
    Chu Ruoting had no choice but to hide her bruises, hiding in a corner and swallowing tears.
    But her patience did not bring peace.
    Qiao Qiao said in front of the same door, she and Li Feng couldn't talk about it anymore. All of a sudden, all the colleagues pointed at her, alienated her, blamed her, and laughed at her.
    "Hee hee, look at her weekdays one who also despise the way, secretly do not know what it was like to be Li Feng dry it."
    "Elder daughter thought he was great on you?"
    "Only know bully the small junior sister apprentice, It's her retribution now, she deserves it!"
    Chu Ruoting was so humiliated, she held the Cangyun whip and ran back to her cave, hiding and crying.
    She cried so much that she didn't see the young
    man walking out slowly behind her... Xie Suxing was originally immersed in Chu Ruoting's tragic memory, but suddenly he saw himself in the water mirror, and his face changed suddenly.
    Qu Ru pulled the iron chain off his body, with a mentality of watching the show.
    There are deep memories in the soul search. Xie Shuxing unexpectedly appeared in Chu Ruoting's memory. Does it prove that the two of them are dying? Thinking of this, Qu Ru was excited, and wanted to watch Qiao Qiao give up on it.
    But everyone did not expect that Xie Suxing was not here to comfort Chu Ruoting, but coldly asked: "You always do the right thing with my sister Joe?"
    Chu Ruoting raised her confused teary eyes, "...Who are you?"
    "It doesn't matter who I am." Xie Suxing grinned, "Anyway, today, you have to
    die-- " Four bone nails shot out from his wrist, nailing Chu Ruoting's wrist and ankle.
    Blood ran down the limbs everywhere.
    Chu Ruoting raised her head and screamed, crying, "Who are you? Even if you die, I will be a ghost!"
    Xie Suxing in the water mirror looked relaxed, but said the cruelest words. Because Chu Ruoting and Qiao Qiao didn't deal with each other, in order to avoid being bullied, Chu Ruoting had to be killed in advance.
    "I suddenly don't want you to die..." Xie Suxing said with a smile, and pulled Chu Ruoting's cheek with his right hand out of the Ninglang fishbone dagger from his boots.
    Chu Ruoting panicked and begged for mercy in his hands: "Don't! Don't! I was wrong, I didn't do it right with Qiao Qiao... Don't cut my face!"
    Xie Suxing didn't care about it.
    He lifted the knife in his hand and slashed slowly and slowly seventeen or eight times across her face, marking a beautiful girl into an unrecognizable ugly, and leaving with satisfaction.
    The blood under Chu Ruoting had coagulated and dried up when the morning light was first revealed.
    She screamed and cried, pulling her wrist from the bone nail abruptly, connected to the veins, blood gushing. The wound on her face was mixed with tears, and the tingling was unbearable. She clung to the mirror and fell on the ground, crying.
    Xie Suxing seemed like a bolt from the blue.
    In Chu Ruoting's memory, he was like a parallel person in parallel time. He did do what happened in the water mirror, but he did not do it!
    ……wrong.
    Xie Suxing suddenly remembered the night after the double repair between him and Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting wanted to kill him.
    She was holding a sharp knife, tears flowed, she was about to scratch his face!
    "Xie Suxing, do you know how much I hate you?"
    "I hate you for being cold and ruthless, hate you for being surly and arrogant! What is the grudge between me and Qiao Qiao,
    what do you do with you?" "Why are you nosy?"
    "You Why are you hurting me!"
    The screaming screams still echoed in his ears, Xie Suxing was unsteady, and his body shook a bit.
    Chu Ruoting hadn't gone crazy at the time, she had really experienced it.
    Xie Suxing stared at the water mirror blankly, and a chill appeared in his heart. He couldn't help shaking, as if he suddenly understood something.
    ...
    "Get out of the Azure Sword Sect!" "It's a shame for you to stay in the Azure Sword Sect, and I'm shameless to be your junior!" "What nonsense with her, the head has already acquiesced, Chu Ruoting won't Then the disciple of Qingjianzong!" The disciple of the
    same sect drove her out of the teacher's sect.
    Chu Ruoting climbed on the steps, raised her slashed face, and said with tears: "I want to see Senior Brother!"
    "Big Brother and Senior Sister Qiao are in retreat. If you have the ability, you can go to them.
    " Haha, isn't this lewd slut still big brother Xiao Xiang, right?"
    "She is worthy too?"
    Chu Ruoting's last hope was also shattered.
    The light in her eyes dimmed.
    Qing Jianzong, who is like spring all year round, suddenly rained that day.
    The raindrops slammed down and landed on the muddy ground, splashing clouds of dust.
    Chu Ruoting was expelled from the teacher's door, raising her eyes and looking around, she didn't know where to go. She didn't cast a spell to hide from the rain, letting the pouring rain pour all over her body.
    She was alone, walking staggering in the woods, her feet suddenly caught the roots of a tree, and her body was planted in the mud.
    The tight string finally broke.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes were red, and the rain washed away her tears. She dared to cry out loudly, covering her face, venting the hardship and sadness in her heart. The cry of the girl was masked by the sound of rain.
    She beat the muddy ground fiercely, looked up at the sky, and yelled hysterically: "What did I do wrong? What did I do wrong?"
    "Qiao Qiao killed my parents and made me feel embarrassed. I shouldn't Do you hate her!"
    "But why... why am I being tortured?"
    Chu Ruoting also resented herself, her thin body knelt in the rain, shrugging her shoulders and sobbing feebly, "... Who will tell me! What did I do wrong?"
    Unfortunately, no one would tell her.
    After the rain stopped, she still had to stand up firmly.
    When the face is scratched, cover it with gauze; if the bone is broken, wait for it to heal.
    Chu Ruoting wandered alone in the Floating Light Realm.
    In Kunnan, she met a genius doctor. The genius doctor said that he could heal the stab wound on her face, he only had to mortgage the Cang Yun whip to him, and wait until she earned the spirit stone to redeem it.
    Chu Ruoting was moved.
    She still wants to be a young and beautiful girl, and she doesn't want to become the "ugly monster" in others' mouths for the rest of her life.
    However, her experience in the arena is still shallow, and when she surrenders Cangyun whip, the genius doctor evaporates from the world. Chu Ruoting panicked, and she inquired everywhere, and finally knew that the genius doctor was a fake cultivator.
    That evil repair was named Kuang Hanchen.
    Kuang Hanchen deceived her most precious thing.
    Chu Ruoting ran to the ruined temple where he first saw Kuang Hanchen, slapped the temple door hard, fell into despair, and cried bitterly: "There are countless monks in the world, why are you trying to lie to me?"
    "Kuan Hanchen, you can give me the whip, then It's the only thing left by my parents..."
    "Please... please... give it back to me."
    She leaned on the temple door and wailed, tears streaming down her scarred face, hideous and miserable.
    There is no reason to return what the evil cultivator deceived.
    Since then, Chu Ruoting has never seen Kuang Hanchen again.
    The woman's sorrowful cry echoed through the water mirror repeatedly in the Lingxiao Hall, which made the heartbroken.
    There was silence all around, and all the cultivators didn't know what to say.
    After a long while, an astringent voice rang out in the hall, "...enough. It can be over." The
    speaker was Yang Ming.
    He couldn't see any expression on his face, but there was an invisible emotion in his eyes.
    Lin Luyu's face was angry, "You are the one who proposed the soul-searching technique, and you are the one who stopped it? Since I have already made the move, I must find a result. How can I let you put your beak here!" Instead of letting go, Lin Luyu held Chu firmly. Ruoting's Tianling cover.
    Chu Ruoting trembled under his palm, two lines of blood and tears flowed from her eyes.
    The water mirror once again presents memory.
    Chu Ruoting lost the magic weapon of her life, hunted the monster beast and was poisoned by the demon poison, and the position of her left leg began to rot.
    She wandered all the way to Beilu, just in time to hear that Beilu Youshi was doing good, and every monk could receive a bag of spiritual rice and a middle-grade spiritual stone.
    Chu Ruoting also went.
    She desperately needed that piece of spirit stone to buy the antidote to the demon poison.
    She dragged her rotten sick leg and waited for three days and nights in Youshi's relief hall. When it was her turn, she was told that it was gone.
    Chu Ruoting panic clutching a steward's arm, "I can do spirit meters! Give me one began with the line, low-grade can!"
    "Rolling roll!" That steward suspected she was dirty, raising his hand to push her Push to the ground.
    Chu Ruoting curled her eyebrows with pain, resting her elbow on the ground, and did not get up for a long while.
    She was lying on the ground, in a panic, like a dog that lost her family. Lifting his tearful eyes, he happened to see Young Master You passing by.
    You Yueming is just like his name, high above, as bright as the moon.
    And Chu Ruoting was the soil that his moonlight could never illuminate.
    You Yueming saw Chu Ruoting and immediately covered her nose.
    "Go away! It's stinking!" He was full of disgust, but a crystal clear spirit stone popped out of his right hand.
    Lingshi Gu Lulu rolled to Chu Ruoting's feet.
    Chu Ruoting grabbed the high-grade spirit stone in her hand, seemed to see hope, and laughed idiotically.
    ...
    You Yueming's eyes are red.
    Has he appeared in Chu Ruoting's memory?
    No, that's not him.
    It is too late for him to admire her, how could he despise her?
    Chu Ruoting's memory is specious, and You Yueming is very confused. It seems that fate is in disorder, but they are entangled with each other.
    ...
    Chu Ruoting used this spirit stone to decontaminate the demon, and also bought a lot of low-quality pills, and she just piled up her cultivation base on the golden elixir stage. After the thunderstorm, her body was riddled with holes, and the inferior pill was mixed with highly poisonous, which made her suffer from old illnesses and become ill.
    She is still alive.
    Chu Ruoting has no hope in life, but still wants revenge.
    She mixed into Qingjianzong, saw Qiao Qiao, and attacked. Her cultivation level is too low, Qiao Qiao is protected by a group of men, and she is doomed to fail the assassination.
    Qiao Qiao’s nest was in Xie Suxing’s arms, and she was so frightened to cry; Xun Ci stood in front of Qiao Qiao, admonishing Chu Ruoting with a serious face: "Second Junior Sister, don’t be obsessed with it anymore!"
    Chu Ruoting scolded. "Get out of here!"
    Xun Ci stood in front of Qiao Qiao, his warm eyes were firm, and said: "Qiao Qiao is my little junior sister, I won't let you hurt her."
    Wang Jin held the Frost Sword. Suddenly shot, a sword penetrated Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting held the heart pierced by the sword with her hands, cold wind poured blood from the wound, and her whole body was cold. She looked around at the people, only to find them ugly and impermanent, very ridiculous.
    She smiled and laughed, and then she burst into tears, "Qiao Qiao is your little junior...what about me? What am I?" She asked the last question hoarsely, "I have been together for 80 years, I am in your heart. In...what the hell is it?"
    Disciple? Junior sister? friend? No, she's just an insignificant deputy.
    Xun Ci lowered his red eyes and looked to the west unbearably.
    Chu Ruoting held the cold sword body and fell back in a pool of blood.
    The last view in her eyes was the endless haze in the sky.
    Just like her tragic and short life. Lonely, lonely, full of helplessness.