68

That night, Chu Ruoting and Jing Mo stayed together and left Wunian Palace overnight.
    Chu Ruoting originally planned to go to Xijiang to obtain Saisiyang from the fox demon city lord. But these days, Jing Mo and Helian Youhen have taken in a lot of Yang essence, and their cultivation base is about to break through.
    The out-of-aperture period was an extremely unfamiliar field to Chu Ruoting. After thinking about it, she decided to go to Kunlun Xu and ask Yan Qianshan for advice.
    The yarrow that urged the palm of the hand, a circle of light immediately appeared in front of his eyes. In the aperture, the sky was clear blue, cranes flew by, and flowing clouds surrounded the Wanren Snow Mountain.
    Chu Ruoting raised her foot and walked in.
    She came to the highest peak of Kunlun Mountain by car. She heard Azhu running over like a white dumpling before she was close to the Caolu, "Chu Ruoting! You are back!"
    " You miss me so?"
    Chu Ruoting He squeezed his chubby cheek easily.
    A Zhu blushed, folded his hands around his chest, and
    curled his lips : "No!" Chu Ruoting was a little amused, and threw Jiu Lianhuan to him for fun, and asked, "Where is your master?" A Zhu pointed to the grass. In the direction of the Lu, "Draw a symbol inside."
    Stepping on the thick snow and coming to the Cao Lu, the cold air was filled with the bitter taste of bamboo leaves. In the square window of the Xiaoxuan, Yanqianshan Qingshan has black hair, abundance of spirits like jade, and pens and paints on talisman paper.
    "Senior Goose."
    Chu Ruoting squatted toward the window with a grin, craned her neck to look around, "What are you writing?"
    Yan Qianshan put a pen, raised his thin eyebrows, and handed the drawn talisman paper. To her, "You came just right." Chu Ruoting took the talisman and couldn't understand the mysterious spell on it, and said suspiciously: "What talisman is this?"
    Yan Qianshan groaned, and said, "Hidden Thunder Talisman ."
    Chu Ruoting's eyes widened in surprise.
    It turned out to be a hidden thunder symbol?
    For monks, when crossing the thunder tribulation, a hidden thunder talisman can resist a thunder tribulation. However, the hidden thunder talisman is extremely complicated and difficult to draw, which consumes the mind and spirit of the person who draws the talisman, and the effect of drawing it varies from person to person. This symbol was made by Yan Qianshan himself, and Chu Ruoting was grateful and hurriedly said, "Thank you, Senior Yan!"
    Yan Qianshan said faintly.
    When he glared at her, Chu Ruoting was holding the hidden thunder talisman to look at her, smiling.
    Chu Ruoting asked him a few more things that might happen during the breakthrough, and Yan Qianshan was very puzzled. A hidden thunder talisman is not very useful. Yan Qianshan intends to paint a few more for Chu Ruoting, but what he didn't expect is that Chu Ruoting's cultivation base is advanced quickly, and he meditated all night, and the next day dawn directly attracted him. The mighty thunder catastrophe.
    Chu Ruoting was worried that Thunder Tribulation would hit the Kunlun Ruins, and immediately ran out of Dark Water Abyss, opened the blue feather umbrella, and raised her hand to form a formation.
    Over the Dark Shuiyuan, the dark clouds resembled thick ink, dull and dark, menacing, mixed with crackling purple flames.
    The more Chu Ruoting looked, the more he felt that the robbery cloud was not right, and that the sound of thunder and lightning was far from what Yan Qianshan had described. With a strange sense of oppression, the dark clouds were devastating and desperate to crush all the vitality in the world.
    "Boom--" The
    first thunder robbery fell.
    ...In the
    Kunlun Ruins.
    Yan Qianshan stared at the sky and saw the purple lightning in Zhangkuan, which he immediately noticed.
    How could Chu Ruoting's thunder robbery be so fierce? Heaven seemed to not allow her to exist, and with utter anger, wishing every thunder would smash her to pieces.
    Chu Ruoting only has one hidden thunder talisman, but the sky thunder has to split ninety-nine times!
    "Master! Chu Ruoting won't be hacked to death, right?" Azhu held Jiulianhuan and looked worriedly.
    Yan Qianshan was silent for a while, and suddenly got up.
    He walked out of the Kunlun Ruins and came to the border of the Dark Water Abyss. He raised his hand to offer a wordless heavenly book. Even so, the power of the lightning and thunder still made him difficult to move.
    Ninety-nine heavenly thunders struck fiercely and quickly, for fear that Chu Ruoting could breathe. After the last few tribulations were cut down, Yan Qianshan mobilized his whole body's mana, and quickly raised his pen to draw a huge protective formation.
    The golden array was activated, slightly blocking the thunder calamity that destroyed the world. When the robbery cloud dissipated, Yan Qianshan hurried to the center of the formation, only to see Chu Ruoting in the formation, who had already been chopped into a scorched bone, and in her scorched palm, she was still holding the hidden thunder talisman that she hadn't had time to use. .
    Light smoke emanated from the burnt bones.
    Yan Qianshan stood there, lost for a moment.
    He thought of Chu Ruoting's miserable past two lifetimes. That tough and intelligent woman actually died under the thunder robbery during the emergence period. The quiet and cold heart suddenly gave birth to a long-lost melancholy.
    "Senior Goose..."
    Suddenly, a weak cry came from the gap between the cliffs of Dark Shuiyuan.
    Yan Qianshan approached suddenly, and saw a slender wrist protruding from the gap.
    He didn't hesitate anymore, holding the hand, pulled the woman out.
    The Biyu Umbrella was completely destroyed, and the red dress on Chu Ruoting's body was also smashed to pieces, unclothed, exposing large shoulders and waist.
    She was lying halfway in Yan Qianshan's arms, her lips were pale and her breath was weak.
    "Chu Ruoting?"
    Yan Qianshan frowned, stuffed a pill into her mouth, raised his palm to run the pure Dao Qi, and held it against her lower abdomen.
    Chu Ruoting trembling lips, smiled hard, "It's okay...I can't die."
    When Yan Qianshan discovered that the robbery had fallen, she drew two formations. A phantom array, a defensive array. The burnt bones in the defensive formation were the organ puppets refined by Helian Youhen. The puppets were soaked in blood by Chu Ruoting, and the aura on them was exactly the same as hers. She carried more than eighty days of tribulation and exhausted all the magic weapons on her body. At the last moment, she put the puppet in the defensive array, while holding the blue feather umbrella, she hid in the illusion array.
    The first time Yan Qianshan saw someone crossing the catastrophe like this, he didn't know what to say for a while.
    He lifted the bruised Chu Ruoting and walked into Kunlun Ruins.
    Once again, Chu Ruoting managed to avoid the sky thunder by opportunism, and Chu Ruoting was a little proud. Enduring the pain, she gently tugged Yan Qianshan's shirt with her right hand, blinked, and wanted to ask for a compliment: "Senior Yan Qian, I am...satisfied?"
    Yan Qianshan stepped and looked down at her arms. The middle-aged woman has pale cheeks and bloodless lips, but her eyes are curved like crescents, agile and crystal clear.
    A clear smile filled the corners of his mouth, and he nodded, "Smart."
    *
    Chu Ruoting's red magic weapon was smashed to pieces by the sky thunder, and she was very heartbroken.
    This skirt was made by Helian Youhen himself, and the materials used are very rare. In eight years, she saved her life countless times. Seeing this, Yan Qianshan took the initiative and said: "The skirt can still be remedied."
    Chu Ruoting raised her eyebrows: "Senior Yan can also refine weapons?"
    Yan Qianshan was self-conceited, "It's not as good as Helian Youhen , but it's still passable."
    Who in the Floating Light Realm can match Helian Youhen? Yan Qianshan's cultivation is so perfect, he must be extremely proficient in refining tools.
    Chu Ruoting had no doubt about his level, and was about to hand over the broken skirt, but then remembered an embarrassing thing.
    She is only this one dress, no off was wearing ......
    Chu Ruoting nest in bed, looking up at Goose Qianshan chiseled jaw, asked: "Yan predecessors, you have to borrow my skirt Pei-ling do?"
    Yan Qianshan: "..."
    Both Yanqianshan and Azhu were men, and they couldn't dig a skirt three feet in the Kunlun Ruins. Azhu was too small, and in desperation, Yan Qianshan handed her robe to Chu Ruoting, turned her back and said, "You don't need to wait too long, I'll make it up soon."
    After that, Yan Qianshan He took Chu Ruoting's skirt and left.
    Chu Ruoting shook off the light blue plain robes, embroidered with a few bamboo leaves on the edges of the cuffs, and the breath was refreshing.
    She put his generous robe on her body, and sat cross-legged on the couch to meditate and adjust her breath.
    In Kunlun Ruins, Chu Ruoting ate the pill every day and recovered quickly. After the cultivation base jumped to the out-of-aperture stage, the Nascent Infant was solid and could leave the body for a short time, and the original Sea of ​​Consciousness domain expanded again, vast and boundless. In the dantian, the abundant spiritual energy exuded a light golden luster, Chu Ruoting obviously felt that her realm had reached a new level.
    The red magic weapon was seriously damaged. While Yan Qianshan tried his best to repair it, 16 defensive talismans were placed on the mezzanine to make this magic weapon even more indestructible.
    He took the repaired red dress and came to the outside of the cottage. Through the window of the bamboo forest, he could see Chu Ruoting lying on the couch, flipping through a volume of books in his hand.
    She is petite and curvy, wearing his robe is too wide, the cuffs are stacked on the elbow one after another, and a jade arm is like fat. She didn't know what she saw, she laughed happily, and shook her legs leisurely. The light cloth hem of the cloth slid to her knees, revealing her delicate ankles and slender legs. The legs are slender, smooth, well-proportioned and compact, and the color is like porcelain white jade, which is particularly eye-catching.
    "Master, what are you looking at?"
    Azhu saw Yan Qianshan standing outside the courtyard, standing on tiptoes and probed his head.
    Yan Qianshan looked stiff, quickly raised his hand to hold his small head, and asked in a cold voice: "Have you done your schoolwork?"
    Azhu held his chest proudly, "I just finished it today!"
    "Do it again."
    "? ??"