159

After Chu Ruoting and others left Kunlun Ruins, Yan Qianshan followed Helian Youhen to the forbidden area Taiye Pool.
    Seeing Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong soaking in the pool, Yan Qianshan was stunned for a while, folded his hands, and bends down to report to his home.
    "Qianshan has seen his father-in-law and his mother-in-law."
    Chu Huanyu looked at each other with beautiful faces.
    Helian Youhen stood beside Yan Qianshan without saying a word, obviously the two knew each other's existence.
    The two of them were in a state of uncertainty.
    What's going on here? My daughter actually found two Taoists!
    Needless to say the appearance of Yanqian Mountain.
    Yu Jiaorong looked at Huanxi, thinking that as long as her daughter is happy, two good sons-in-laws would be great to take care of her.
    Chu Huan felt something was wrong, he always had to inquire about the situation of the other party's family.
    He kindly asked: "Qianshan, how many people are in your family?"
    Yan Qianshan said respectfully: "I'm the only one."
    "Is you living in Xijiang or Beilu?"
    "Kunlun Ruins."
    "...Where?"
    "Kunlun Ruins."
    The spirit fruit in Chu Huan's hand fell into the pool with a "puff".
    The pearl powder on Yu Jiaorong's face also cracked.
    The legendary Kunlun Ruins?
    The couple glanced at each other, and stumblingly said: "Who... who is the ancestor of Kunlun in the rumor?"
    Yan Qianshan smiled slightly: "It's my son-in-law."
    Helian Youhen said with a cry.
    Interrupted dissatisfiedly: "A bunch of old green onions, what's your little son-in-law!" "Xian-in-law!" Chu Huanhan got down, and he quickly stood up and bowed indiscriminately to Yan Qianshan. Then he shook his head towards Helian Youhen and signaled him to be cautious in his words and deeds, "Xian-in-law, you...you are not rude to Senior Kunlun!"
    Chu Huan thought to himself, no wonder the "Xian Son-in-law" knew the existence of "Xian Son-in-B" and was still not angry. The virtuous son-in-law Yi is the ancestor of Kunlun. He wants to be with his daughter. No one in the world dares to object.
    He was very satisfied with his good son-in-law's appearance and character, but he had to restrain himself when facing Kunlun ancestors.
    Just in time, but listening to Yan Qianshan calmly said: "Father-in-law does not need to be cautious." He glanced at Helian Youhen coldly, "Sihai Demon Lord is unruly, I don't mind."
    "Old thief! Stop it!"
    Helian Youhen stopped half a beat late.
    Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong looked at him with wide-open eyes, "Devil Xihai?"
    Yan Qianshan pretended to be surprised, "Helian is the Demon Lord.
    Doesn't he know his father-in-law and mother-in-law?" "No, I don't know. He said he was eighteen."
    Helian Youhen: "...One thousand and eighteen."
    He couldn't hide it at first sight, so he had to bite the bullet and tell the truth, and repeatedly reiterated that he did not treat all men, women, young and old spirit beasts. Catch it as a furnace tripod.
    It took a long time for Chu Huan and his wife to digest this shocking fact.
    What is the daughter doing all these years, coaxing the two great peaks of the floating light world into her own Taoist buddies, and letting them live together peacefully with the two realms? What kind of means is this!
    The two missed them more suddenly.
    But Senior Kunlun said that they have not fully recovered yet and need to be recuperated here. Although the other party is his son-in-law, the two dare not listen to him.
    Without further ado, Yan Qianshan fetched Sanqing Snow Lotus and put it in the Taiye Pool. He accompanied the soul lamp, and then took the fairy bones and laid down the formation. Ten days later, the water in the Taiye Pond was absorbed by Chu Huanyu's grace, and Helian Youhen sighed secretly, asking Yan Qianshan to make this decision was too wise.
    While Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong were sleeping, he stood by the pool and patted Yan Qianshan on the shoulder. The big stone in his heart finally fell, "Old thief, thank you this time."
    Yan Qianshan glanced at him disgustingly. .
    Helian Youhen said again: "Alright, I will see Ruo Ting by then, and I will say a few words to you." The
    two of them worked together to resurrect her parents. Whatever they do, they must be praised.
    Yan Qianshan pursed his lips and said nothing.
    Helian Youhen's eyes fell on the Yunhun Lantern suspended above the pool water, and suddenly remembered something, and he stretched out his hand and said, "Old thief, return the book in the
    Yunhun Lantern to me!" Chu Ruoting told him at the time. , When the Yunhun Lantern was stolen, there was a book in the lamp, and even Yan Qianshan did not recognize the words in the book.
    "You can't understand it again."
    "...If you don't understand, I have to get it back! That is the treasure of our Wu Nian Palace, if it's some soaring secret book, how can you pick it up!"
    Yan Qianshan Can't do anything to take others' things.
    He couldn't decipher the book, and he simply returned it to Helian Youhen.
    Thinking of this, he unfolded his right hand, and the simple book made of animal skins appeared.
    Helian Youhen grabbed it. He flipped through the cover of the book, his eyes condensed, and laughed: "Old thief, are you still the sage of Confucianism and Taoism? There are unknown characters on it, "Genealogy". ? "
    Yan thousand mountains shocked," Do you know the words above? "
    Hector quiet marks hindsight.
    The twisted tadpole civilization on the animal skin scroll is very peculiar, but it can be recognized at a glance. It seems to be some kind of talent engraved in his bones. He tapped on his forehead with a puzzled finger, "...It's weird, I can even read?"
    Yan Qianshan solemnly said: "Look at what's written on it? Is it about the Ten Thousand Years Calamity of the Floating Light Realm?"
    "Shit shit forever."
    Helian Youhen opened the book, and moved his fingertips down along the tadpole text on it, "It is the genealogy of our previous demon monarchs in Wunian Palace, which records some birth years, nothing new. Look, here is the tenth. Ninth Demon Lord, Helian Youhen." He pointed to himself, "It's me." He turned to the second page, "This, the eighteenth Demon Lord, Helian Youhen."
    Yan Qianshan suspiciously: "Also called Helian Youhen?"
    Helian Youhen narrowed his phoenix eyes, making sure that he was right.
    "Maybe it happens to have the same name and surname. It's better to look at the 17th Demon Lord." He turned to page 3. "The 17th Demon Lord is called Helian..."
    Helian Youhen froze.
    The chill surged.
    He couldn't believe it, and quickly flipped through the book, browsing the names of the previous demon kings behind. Every! Each one is exactly the same as his name! And the birthdates are all at the same time on the same day!
    Helian Youhen turned faster and faster, turning to the last page.
    The text was gradually scribbled and messy, as if one by one had been alive from the paper, turning into strands of black air rushing into the center of Helian Youhen's eyebrows.
    "Pop!" The
    book fell to the ground.
    Helian Youhen staggered back a few steps, the sea of ​​consciousness was chaotic, his tinnitus was sharp, and a weird and vigorous cry sounded.
    "Don't go..."
    "Youcao...youcao..."
    "Lonely pity Youcao..."
    Helian Youhen covered her ears in pain, and knelt on her knees.
    Yan Qianshan immediately noticed that it was not good. He sacrificed a heart-clearing talisman and stuck it on Helian's Youhen's forehead, pinching a point on the center of his eyebrows, and sternly said: "Helian? Sober!" After a
    short while, the heart-cleaning talisman burned. As ashes.
    In the flying ashes, Helian Youhen looked up suddenly.
    His dark eyes were soaked in blood for a moment, and they were scarlet. Strange blood lines appeared on all the exposed skin on the neck, the side of the face, the back of the hands.
    Surrounded by magical energy, the surrounding air is twisted into a whirlpool.
    Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong would be fully resurrected immediately, Yan Qianshan saw it, and immediately led Helian's scar to an uninhabited island in Xihai. The hands are printed, and an extremely wide protective screen is laid.
    Helian Youhen tilted his head, the corners of his mouth curled up thinly, his eyes filled with red light.
    He is in pain.
    The evil spirits flowed around, making him lose the ability to think, just like the madness of the full moon night every year. There is something in the soul that wants to break free, but the soul attachment is tightly bound.
    He knew the man in the green shirt in front of him.
    The old enemy Yan Qianshan.
    But how could Yan Qianshan come to Xihai? Isn't he hiding in Kunlun Ruins as a tortoise?
    ……wrong!
    He wants to grab a woman from him!
    Helian Youhen couldn't remember a woman, a vague red shadow in her consciousness. But no matter who it is, Yan Qianshan can't rob him!
    The sky is high and the clouds are wide, and the sea breeze is gusting.
    Standing on an isolated island, Yanqian Mountain calmly looked at the black air raging silhouette, his heart sinking slightly. He said, "Helian, you
    are in a demon ." Helian Youhen turned his head, and raised his long eyebrows flying diagonally into the temple . He sneered and said: "I am a demon! Why? Are you afraid? Kneel down for me if I am afraid! "
    Yan Qianshan is calm.
    Blood lines loomed on Helian Youhen's face. He gritted his teeth and frustrated his teeth, and tried his best to provoke him, "Yan Qianshan! You incompetent old man! If you weren't for your coquettishness, could my woman be fooled by you?"
    Yan Qianshan stunned, "crude."
    "What's wrong with you scolding you?" ? "
    " how can you? like how dare you? "
    "You thief!"
    Yan Qianshan stood in the void. Hearing Helian Youhen's yelling and insulting, his face was deserted, but the judge's pen was quietly held in his palm.
    He raised his eyes and said
    quietly : "Helian, the saints will be angry too." Helian Youhen raised his head and laughed, his crimson eyes were violent, "You are really angry! Show me anger! You! Counting a few catties and a few taels of goods, it is also worthy..."
    Boom-
    the ink marks on the book, staggered in a row, the pen is the eternal spring and autumn.
    Helian Youhen reacted extremely quickly, splitting his right palm horizontally, venting a flaming pure magic energy. In an instant, the wind howled, the mountains and rivers trembled, and the sea was turbulent.
    Without waiting for him to breathe, Yan Qianshan repeatedly pointed out twelve magical powers.
    Helian Youhen yelled, with both palms pushing out the three magic weapons he refined, both offensive and defensive. In an instant, the court seemed to rise three rounds of pitch-black sun, and the black gas transpired into the sky and the vast ocean!
    The sky and the earth were covered by the two overwhelming French mans.
    The devilish energy was broken by the ink marks and turned into black rain.
    The protective screens under the Yan Qian Mountain hover in the sky, and the two fight against each other, so that they will not spread to the surrounding area and destroy the world.
    The top masters make a move, and do not score for a moment.
    Yan Qianshan chanted the curse in his mouth, and kept taking pictures of the heart-clearing charms. There was chaos in Helian Youhen's mind, and the primordial spirit tore the soul chain to the ground. He slowed for a moment, and was severely slashed across his chest by Yan Qianshan's last mana. A plume of red blood spilled from the corner of his mouth.
    Yan Qianshan wrote and stood, Zhan Ran like a god. He condescendingly said: "Helian, you have been affected by the devilish energy, so you should wake up."
    Helian Youhen's knees were soaked in the surging sea water, unheard of.
    He has only one thought.
    Kill the enemy in front of you.
    kill him!
    He flipped his right palm and held a pitch-black triangle flag.
    As soon as the devouring streamer came out, the fierce demonic energy spread to the surroundings, and countless ghosts swayed and set off stormy waves.
    Helian Youhen slowly wiped off the blood from the corners of his mouth, his eyebrows were wildly stained with devilish energy.
    He said fiercely: "Old thief! Come again!"