137

There are countless islands in Xihai, and one of them is a forbidden area called Taiye Pool.
    The Taiye Pool contains the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. When the demon monarchs are about to break through the cultivation base, they will come to the pool to soak for seven or forty-nine days. Although I did not succeed in soaring for some reason, the rules have been passed down to this day.
    Only the previous demons knew where the Taiye Pool was.
    Helian Youhen threw the bones of Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong into the pool, and the light of the soul lamp enveloped the surroundings. He was silent for a moment, opened his palm, and let the blood drip into the pool.
    The blood was scattered, slowly blending into the pool water, and the transpiration was slight.
    In addition to being unable to leave the Xihai area, Helian Youhen also has a secret in his heart. The flesh and blood of the previous demon kings, together with the tai liquid pool and the soul lamp, can be dead, flesh and bones.
    Because Yingqiu accidentally discovered his secret, he killed Yingqiu and Yulang.
    He has only one chance to be resurrected.
    The blood drips into the Taiye pool, and the pool water will gradually dry up. After that, no other people can be resurrected, including himself.
    Helian Youhen didn't know what he was doing, he just wanted Chu Ruoting to stay in Wunian Palace.
    Perhaps as Jing Mo said, he loves her.
    Then he will occupy her.
    As long as her parents are confined, she runs to the ends of the world and bows her head to court. Just like before, she searched for treasures in the Floating Light Realm, and she would return in the end.
    Helian Youhen used the Taiye Pond for the first time, and he had no idea whether he could succeed.
    He put his blood by the pool every day.
    On the first day, the bones turned bright red; on the second day, a little bit of minced meat grew; on the seventh day, two complete human bodies were immersed in a pool of water, without a heartbeat.
    The puppet manager put on clothes for the two of them, and only waited for them to wake up, and told Helian Youhen the first time.
    *
    Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong seemed to have had a strange and long nightmare.
    In the dream, Wang Jin deceived them to hunt Jiaolong, but lost his life.
    A cave appeared in the darkness, and there was a dazzling light outside the cave.
    "Wow--" The
    two sat up from the pool at the same time, their faces covered with water droplets, their hair wet against their faces.
    Chu Huan was in his thirties, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, and a pale face without beard; Yu Jiaorong was the same age, but with a pair of dangling eyes, he was a bit fierce in her delicate appearance.
    His eyes were facing each other, looking at the Yun Soul Lamp above his head, he couldn't react for a long time.
    "Aren't you dead?" After
    a long while, the two people asked the doubts in their hearts in unison.
    The two of them fell to the golden core, and looked at the injuries on their bodies. The skin that had been bitten by Jiao Long was intact. Looking around, this is an elegant courtyard with rockery, gardens, pavilions, pines and cypresses, and a pool. The shining lights are like a full moon. Extending the spiritual consciousness further out, it was vague and chaotic.
    The puppet manager heard the sound.
    He smiled and bent over and wondered: "The two are awake, I will ask the master to come over."
    Chu Huan said strangely: "Friends, dare to ask where this is? My husband and I were clearly dead. Why did they appear in this pool? Here? Your master saved us? Why did he save us?" The
    puppet manager only picked what he knew and said, "Yes, the master has resurrected two."
    Yu Jiaorong: "Who is your master?"
    "Yes, master Two people
    have been resurrected." "I'm asking, what is your master's name."
    "Yes, the master has resurrected two people."
    "..."
    Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong glanced at each other, and saw that there was something wrong with the manager in front of them. Yu Jiaorong changed her words and asked Chu Ruoting's whereabouts. The puppet replied, "Yes, Chu Ruoting slept with her master."
    Chu Huan suddenly changed his face and raised the volume, "What?" The
    puppet was in charge: "Yes, Chu Ruoting slept with the master." The
    two talked to the puppet Niutou for a long time, and then asked a few more questions, starting from a few words. Inferred a conclusion.
    The daughter lives nourished after their death, they can come back to life, with the help of the daughter's Taoist priest.
    Presumably the "master" in the mouth is their prospective son-in-law.
    Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong whispered, and at this moment, a young man strode out of the courtyard.
    The man has a stalwart stature, black robe and black hair, long eyebrows and a pair of narrow phoenix eyes, cold and indifferent, with extraordinary aura.
    Helian Youhen heard the puppet's message and immediately rushed from Wunian Palace.
    On the road, he had already thought about it, first imprison Chu Huanyu Jiaorong, forcing them to cry in front of Chu Ruoting, in order to force Chu Ruoting to stay by his side forever, and dare not leave him again!
    Seeing the two of them, Helian Youhen narrowed his eyes slightly, and was about to give them a predicament, when Chu Ruoting and her father greeted her with a smile: "Xian Son-in-law."
    ...wait! What do you call him?
    Hyun-in-law?
    Helian Youhen suddenly forgot the purpose.
    "My son-in-law, we have just communicated with the steward, but some details are still unclear. Please trouble my son-in-law to understand." Chu Huan couldn't understand the cultivation level of the man in front of him, and guessed that he should be a monk Yuan Ying.
    Helian Youhen was dubbed "Xian Son-in-law" and was ecstatic. He straightened his position immediately. The curvature of the corners of his mouth couldn't be suppressed. "Father-in-law said it's okay."
    Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong watched him calmly. , Even more sure that he is Chu Ruoting's Taoist companion, so he let go of his words, not as cautious as he was at the beginning.
    "Xian-in-law, did you save us? There is such a magical technique in the world?"
    Helian Youhen didn’t change his face: “This is my clan’s secret recipe. Ruoting misses her two elders, and I can’t bear to have her distressed day and night, so I tried boldly. I never thought that my father-in-law and mother-in-law would really come back. It takes seven or seventy-nine days to get out of the pool."
    "Where is Ting'er now? We miss her very much, can we let her come to see us?" After waking up, the two couldn't help thinking about a girl. I want to reunite with her soon.
    Helian Youhen only said: "She is currently in retreat and can't pull herself away. When the cultivation base breaks through, she will definitely come as soon as possible. Whatever the needs of her father-in-law and mother-in-law, please tell her son-in-law."
    Helian Youhen takes this life All the etiquette was taken out, and they won the first impression of the two.
    Yu Jiaorong said cordially: "Xian-in-law, what is your name?"
    Helian Youhen told the truth.
    The world only knows Demon Lord Xihai, and few people know his real name. Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong had never heard of this person, as he was a rising star in the world of floating light.
    Chu Huan asked again: "Xian-in-law, how old are you?"
    "Yi..." Helian Youhen's voice trembled , "Eighteen."
    Chu Huan nodded and commented on Yu Jiaorong: "Slightly grown. I'm a little worried." It's
    not like eighteen, like twenty-eight.
    As the saying goes, mother-in-law sees her son-in-law, the more they look at her, the happier she gets.
    Yu Jiaorong patted Helian Youhen's arm, "The cultivation world doesn't care about age, the virtuous son-in-law looks very handsome." She turned her words, and pulled his loose robe, "It's just not trimming. Want me to say it. It’s better to look good when you wear fresh clothes and comb your hair to reveal a bright forehead!"
    Chu Huan echoed: "Yes, yes."
    Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong asked again. A few things about Helian Youhen, the rest of the preparations waited for Chu Ruoting to leave the pass before asking.
    The couple rested on the island with peace of mind, soaking in the hot spring-like Taiye pool every day.
    The two of them had been dead for many years, and there was a gap in their understanding of the Floating Light Realm. Helian Youhen found a pile of shadow stones for them to take a look at them slowly, and relieved their boredom.
    Gradually, the two became familiar with Helian Youhen, and they were very satisfied with this virtuous son-in-law who was cold outside and hot inside.
    Helian Youhen fell into entanglement.
    He didn't know what to do with the two of them.
    Still use them as hostages, right?
    Like using Jing Mo back then, Chu Ruoting was scrupulous and obeyed his words.
    He is the Demon Lord Xihai, and the Demon Lord will not be humble and kind to please a saint!
    He wants to threaten her with the most brutal and domineering means! Intimidate her!
    If she dared to disobey, he would chop off her father and mother and make all her father and mother puppets! Chu Ruoting will definitely be so scared that she knelt on the ground and cried and confessed: Demon Lord, I was wrong and I will never leave you again. I swear not to hook up with Xiao Bailian, and Jing Mo will not do it. From now on, I will be yours alone. ...
    Helian Youhen became more happy the more he thought about it, as if he had succeeded, sneered again and again.
    At this moment, Chu Huan's shout suddenly came from the courtyard: "Xian-in-law! Why can't you show the picture on this photo-taking stone? Come and fix it."
    Yu Jiaorong: "Xian-in-law, this pool is a bit cold, add some Hot water."
    "Here are two more plates of Lingguo, not sweet, don't!"
    Helian Youhen smiled and hurriedly responded: "Here is here—"