66

Chu Ruoting left Kunlun Ruins and hurried back to Xihai Wunian Palace without stopping.
    She thought, Jing Mo must be waiting for her outside the palace gate.
    As a result, when he arrived at the place, two ghost wolves were chewing bones at the door. Chu Ruoting stared at them with big eyes for a while, and came to Profound Shuang Palace suspiciously.
    When the person was still outside, he heard Jing Mo's Qinglang laughter.
    "Song     Shi , you are too good."
    Dai Ying also said: "
Untie one more, I still want to see." Chu Ruoting crossed the threshold and found that Jing Mo Daiying and Song Shi were getting together to play nine. Serial. The Nine Links is a gadget that monks are accustomed to. After each ring is unlocked, a humorous phantom picture will appear.
    "Cough."
    Chu Ruoting didn't wear a face curtain, her face was full of dissatisfaction.
    Jing Mo turned around, overjoyed, and rushed over to hold her in his arms and
    circled : "Chu Chu! You are back early!" Chu Ruoting thumped his shoulder and said dullly, "Why don't you come to pick me up today?"
    Jing Mo" "Ah," said, "Didn't you tell me not to pick you up?"
    Chu Ruoting was speechless, she just remembered that, as she said before, let him not wait in front of the palace gate every day.
    Her gaze crossed Jing Mo and fell on Song Shi.
    That rejuvenating pill seemed to have made his injury much better. He stood under the high wall, Xiao Shuxuan raised, but the birthmark on his forehead was too conspicuous, and it was a little uncomfortable to look at it for a long time.
    Song
    Ju looked at her in a distance, lost consciousness for a moment, immediately put down the nine chains , stood with his head down, and respectfully said: "See the saint." Chu Ruoting is not salty or indifferent, "You can withdraw."
    "...Yes. He turned to leave, Jing Mo still didn't forget to wave his hand, "Song
    Shi, when are you coming back?" Song Shi took a step, glanced at Chu Ruoting, did not answer, and hurried away.
    When Song Zhi left, Chu Ruoting took Jing Mo and sat at the stone table in the courtyard, and said with a serious face: "What's the matter with you, didn't I tell you not to play with him?"
    "No play." Jing said. Mo picked up Jiu Lianhuan and shook it in front of Chu Ruoting, "Chu Chu, he is teaching me how to untie it."
    Song Ji told him that this is not for fun, but for decryption.
    Daiying held the knife and nodded earnestly: "Song
    Shi , interesting." She touched his details, and for so long, she hadn't seen anything wrong.
    Chu Ruoting was more relieved of Daiying's observations, and her heart was a little settled when she said so.
    She took out the Lingguo Lingjiu and said with a smile: "This is something unique to Xijiang, you must have never eaten it."
    When she heard it, Daiying craned her neck quickly, "
    Where is the dried spirit fish?" "
    Chu Ruoting talked to them for a while, then went to meet the devil.
    At this time, Helian Youhen is generally in the refining room.
    Chu Ruoting teleported over and saw his tall and straight body. He stood beside the forge with his hands under his hands, the light purple flames beating lightly, tracing his side face clearly and profoundly.
    Chu Ruoting bowed and said: "Molord."
    "Yeah." Helian     Youhen replied,
    "I
'm back." " Let's live up to her trust." Chu Ruoting presented Xiaokongcao. She looked at the purple fire forge, and asked casually: "What magic weapon is the     demon master refining?"
    Helian
Youhen said : " Biyu Umbrella." Chu Ruoting said "Oh", and there was no more information.
    Helian Youhen waited for a long time.
    Before she asked, she was a little annoyed: "Aren't you asking what the blue feather umbrella is for?" Chu Ruoting tentatively said, "...It shouldn't be when it rains." Do you use it?"
    "It's still up to you!"
    Helian Youhen held a gloomy face and endured it for a while before he said: "You are about to break through the orifice stage. If you don't prepare well, the thunder catastrophe can kill you. Biyu Umbrella is a heavenly defense magic weapon, even if you are smashed nine times. You can't die at nineteen times."
    Chu Ruoting was stunned, "This Biyu Umbrella, the Demon Lord made it for me?"
    Helian Youhen flicked his sleeves irritably, " Who else would you give it to?"
    Chu Ruo Ting leaned over to thank him, but Helian Youhen became even more angry.
    He stepped forward, raised his sharp eyebrows, and said coldly: "You are used to talking empty words. If you are really grateful to me, why have you only brought things to Jingmo Daiying every time you go back to the palace in the past few years? , Not to this seat?"
    As long as Helian Youhen does not leave Xihai, his cultivation base is at its peak. He deliberately paid attention to Xuanshuang Palace, and his every move was under his control.
    Chu Ruoting reluctantly pretended to smile, "It's all fruit spirit wine, it's not a good thing, the devil won't like it..."
    Before she finished speaking, Helian Youhen suddenly bullied her and pressed her to store the refining materials. On the cupboard, the tall nose was close to her forehead, and her expression was dark: "If you don't give it to this seat, how do you know that this seat doesn't like it?"
    He leaned too close, and Chu Ruoting's hot breath completely enveloped Chu Ruoting.
    She drew back stiffly, pressing her back against the drawer of the cabinet, and the brass handle hurt her back.
    "... Demon Lord, next time... next time I will bring it to you."
    Helian Youhen was dissatisfied with her avoidance. No matter how Jing Mo can hold it, he can't hold it!
    He deliberately pressed her soft body, folded his arms, and his voice was hoarse: "What about this time?"
    Chu Ruoting drew a hard object between her legs, and Chu Ruoting felt uncomfortable, but she didn't dare to refuse his appeal. She looked at the soul-containing lamp in the refining room, and pushed Helian Youhen with her palm, "Molord, go back to the sleeping hall...Your ancestors are here."
    There is no soul in the soul-containing lamp, but it is enshrined. A piece of broken bones of previous demon kings.
    Helian Youhen is overbearing and unreasonable: "What are you afraid of! Do they dare to climb out to grab a woman from this seat?"
    Chu Ruoting: "..." After
    Helian Youhen finished speaking, she lowered her head and bit her soft earlobe eagerly. The big palm opened her belt, separated the front collar, and stretched it in to grasp the plumpness on the left chest and rubbed it.
    Since Helian Youhen has seen the Erotica, he has become aware of this matter. He used to be just rampant and brutal, but now he has learned to flirt.
    Others are smart and learn everything quickly, even if they kiss an ordinary kiss, Chu Ruoting feels dizzy. With his lips and teeth intertwined, and the body was constantly stroking, Chu Ruoting was confused and lost her clothes after half pushing and half pushing.
    Helian Youhen opened her black robe, her flat chest was close to her plump breasts, and her hands were holding her snow-white buttocks. He pushed the huge penis that had already grown tall and straight along the wet Hanado.
    The warm corridor was opened by the thick object. Chu Ruoting moved her slender eyelashes, digging her fingers into his shoulders, and hummed softly.
    Helian Youhen couldn't help sighing comfortably, fearing that her back might hurt, so he hugged her in his arms and walked.
    At this point, Chu Ruoting had nowhere to lean, and could only cling to his neck tightly. Because of tension, Huaxue strangled his thick and tightly, and Helian Youhen could hold it deeper. He couldn't find a suitable place, and finally put Chu Ruoting on the lotus platform where the soul lamp was placed, spread her legs, and pushed in and out violently.
    Chu Ruoting was crushed by his thick top to the sensitive point of the stamen, biting her lip and overflowing with a broken moan.
    She half-squinted her eyes, she saw the soul lamp shining slightly above her head, and she was speechless.
    Helian Youhen didn't care about his ancestors. He put Chu Ruoting's body on his stomach for a while and then put it on his sturdy arms. The purple swelling and firmness opened wide in the pink honeycomb. Plug it in. Chu Ruoting couldn't bear it. She leaned on her toes and bowed her body for several times. Helian Youhen was only on the verge of the brink, and she endured a dozen more shots before pouring the thick white turbidity into her body. .
    Chu Ruoting quietly ran "Meisheng Jue" and absorbed a little of his yang essence.
    Helian Youhen relaxed for a while in the long desire, and still refused to take out the penis. He hugged Chu Ruoting in his broad arms, his tone was full of hoarseness afterwards, and while playing with her snow milk, he asked: "Did you make the Kunlun thief embarrass you when you fetched the empty grass?"
    Chu Ruoting felt this way inexplicably. It is a blasphemy to mention Yan Qianshan.
    She frowned, "No."
    Senior Yan is very good, and she is also a teacher and friend.
    Helian
    Youhen said, " Hey , count him! If he dares to hurt you, this seat will destroy him at Kunlun Ruins." Chu Ruoting doesn't know how irritable he is every day, who kills whom. Maybe.
    Although Helian Youhen has a bad temper, she has treated her well these years. She couldn't help but mention: "Mojun, if you are really idle, you should read more. The ancestor of Kunlun is the sacred Confucianism and Taoism. He The practice method of     Helian is specifically for your Jiyi Minglu ."
    "...When did you find that this seat is illiterate?"
    "You have taken the book
upside down several times." Helian Youhen was exposed by Chu Ruoting, with an embarrassing expression on his face. . He didn't know what to say, so he just held her slender waist and started to play with the love liquid in the flower hole again and again.
    Chu Ruoting twisted twice in his arms, her cheeks flushed, and she squeezed his arm: "Mojun! Don't dwell on female sex, you should read more."
    Helian Youhen was unhappy.
    When she came back from the Kunlun old thief, she always let him go to school, so she wouldn't be assimilated by that acid scholar. He deliberately grinds the wrinkled soft flesh in her flower hole, but his expression is sullen: "Are you disgusting that this seat is
    uneducated ?" Chu Ruoting was about to answer carefully, but he smashed it viciously.
    "...No." She bit her lip with her teeth.
    The refining room was not very comfortable in the end, Helian Youhen raised her legs and embraced her slender waist, pinched with her right hand, and teleported back to the sleeping hall.
    The ignorance seems to have stimulated Helian Youhen and undermined the majesty of his supreme demon. He turned his temper into desire, and pressed Chu Ruoting on the bed for a complete request. She begged repeatedly, and urged him to hurry to refine the equipment, and Helian Youhen let her go.
    Chu Ruoting dragged her sour body out of the sleeping hall.
    Although Helian Youhen did that crazy thing, but the bed treated her very meticulously, and would not make any traces of bruising on her body.
    She just wanted to return to Xuanshuang Palace soon.
    The sky above Wunian Palace was always covered with endless clouds, bypassing the long and cold palace wall, and encountered Song Shi.
    Song Shi wore a gray gown, the same color as the clouds in the sky.
    He
    lowered his hand to the side, humble and polite: "I have seen the saint." Chu Ruoting glanced at him up and down, and warned: "In the future, you are not allowed to go to Jingmo."
    Song Zheng was slightly stunned.
    Chu Ruoting stopped looking at him, walked a few steps away, and suddenly heard a quiet tone: "Saint
    Maiden , Chief Jing is a person, not an object." Chu Ruoting stopped.
    She curled her eyebrows and stared at Song Shi, "What do you mean?"
    Song Shi put her hands in her sleeves, and said respectfully and cautiously: "The saint is not often in the palace, but has you ever thought about how Chief Jing can dispel loneliness by himself? You restrict him Is your freedom too selfish?"
    Chu Ruoting didn't know how to refute it for a while.
    She couldn't help thinking, how did Jing Mo spend the days and nights she left? Fishing for her conch in the sea, or just waiting in front of the palace... His world is occupied by her, but her world, besides him, has many other things.
    This Song is said to be unpleasant, but it does make sense.
    Song Shi was ready to endure her anger.
    She is the saint of the magic palace, and she must have become more arrogant and domineering over the years, and it is not known to drive him out of the palace of Wu Nian...
    "You are right."
    Song Ju raised his eyes in surprise.
    Chu Ruoting lowered her head around the fringe on her belt and sighed, "I am stubborn."
    She can't limit Jing Mo's selfishness. He should have his own communication and broaden his thoughts.
    "When I'm away, you can go to Jingmo." Chu Ruoting released the majestic coercion, threatening word by word, "But if you dare to calculate a piece of his hair, I won't be able to spare you!"
    Song It is like pressing a huge boulder on his back.
    She stood proudly, her eyebrows raised slightly, her face was fierce and cold, and she tried her best to defend the other man.
    Unspeakable emotions surged in Song Ji's heart. He lowered his eyes and bowed his head to answer.