78

Chu Ruoting worked as a handyman in the You family's house, and in the afternoon saw many people rushing to the You family's ancestral hall.
    You Yueming retired privately and turned back. Not only did it obliterate the face of the ancestors of the You family, but it also prevented the Lin family from coming to Taiwan. You Henian did not give an explanation, and he could not figure out what outsiders would think. Isn't it the eyes of the world that they care about most?
    Her status was too low, and she didn't inquire useful news for two days in a row.
    On the third day when he met He Jing in the outer courtyard at noon, Chu Ruoting seized the opportunity to step forward and asked, "Senior Ho, isn't the Baihua Festival next month? Why are there so many people here in these two days?"
    "Not the Baihua Festival, is it? Another thing." He Jing frowned.
    This Xiaoruo has been here for two days, doing things carefully, and the manager has boasted several times in front of him. When she had doubts, He Jing said without hiding her.
    Chu Ruoting's thoughts changed, "Is it because Young Master You retired?"
    "Even you know?"
    "Floating Light Realm has spread all over. Young Master's marriage has been retired, and the matter has ended and it cannot be undone..." Chu Ruo Ting pursed her lips, and asked the key point, "Young Master You is very much loved by the Patriarch, shouldn't it be
    a big deal ?" She didn't mention it, but when she mentioned He Jing, she sighed, "Why is it no big deal, people are dying!" My cousin was mad and beat Yueming's spiritual power hard, but the cousin's sister-in-law couldn't stop him! He was half-dead, and he was not allowed to deliver medicine or visit... I haven't seen him for almost two days."
    He Jing vomited bitterly. When the person who reacted to his complaint was a maid, he suddenly muttered.
    "I won't tell you, I won't tell you."
    If his cousin and cousin find out that he is talking about You's private affairs with a maid, he will be scolded for "mouth leaking."
    He Jing waved his hand and left in a hurry.
    Chu Ruoting frowned unconsciously.
    On that day, she witnessed You Henian's rage with her own eyes, and You Yueming would have to peel off her skin if she didn't die this time. She had a lot of healing medicine in her hand, and there were still three bottles of the gel pills that Lin Xirong gave, but how did she quietly send them in for You Yueming? Chu Ruoting was thinking about it, and she suddenly noticed the aura fluctuations behind her. As soon as she turned around, Qingqing was full of her arms.
    "Mother! Mother!"
    Qingqing bit her clothes with her teeth, and hung her four claws on her body without letting go.
    Chu Ruoting hurriedly looked around, just as there was no one around, she grabbed Qing Qing with a concealment cover to hide in the corner, and comforted: "Goodbye, don't cry
    and make a lot of noise ." Qing Qing sobbed when she heard her no longer pretending to be her voice. He raised his head: "Mother, you... are you finally willing to recognize me?"
    It is a bit thicker, but it likes to hang on her wrist as before.
    Chu Ruoting sighed, restored her original face, raised her hand and touched its small corners, "Qingqing, my mother is hard to protect herself now and can't take you on the risk together. In the past few years, my mother knows that you have lived in Beilu. Very good, I feel relieved. From now on you will follow Young Master You obediently and stop thinking about me."
    "What Young Master You? He is my daddy." The green eyes were soaked with tears, "You are also my mother!" I just want to miss you! I miss you every day!"
    "Qingqing..." It grabbed itself reluctantly, and Chu Ruoting couldn't help it.
    She thought of You Yueming, and quickly asked: "Young Master...how
    is your father ?" Qingqing heard it, and her tears couldn't help falling down. ancestral dark of the closed room, who are not allowed to command. even my grandmother can not get in ...... "it Chouchouyeye," the grandfather said, when dad figured out, and then let him out. "
    may How could his father be so arrogant and change his mouth because of the pain.
    Chu Ruoting sighed, "It's fine if he admits a mistake, why can't he get along with himself?"
    "Daddy has already admitted wrong about retiring. It's just that my grandfather told him not to think about his mother anymore. Daddy didn't want to..." Qingqing said, touching Chu Ruoting's chest affectionately, and whispered: " Mother, I have missed you a lot these years, and Daddy missed you more."
    Chu Ruoting was startled.
    Qingqing has a simple mind, always remembering that she can understand, but why has You Yueming been unable to let it go for so many years?
    She felt it necessary to explain clearly to You Yueming.
    Chu Ruoting came to the You's ancestral hall with Qingqing, holding the concealed cover. Going up the jade-paved stairs, you can see a towering building with cornices and horns from afar. Two jade lions are placed at the door, and the plaque is upright with the four characters "You's Ancestral Hall" in gilded official script. On the steps lined up eight cold-faced guards, with the You clan standing in the middle. Zhang Shi Xiu base and Chu Ruoting are equally equal, and at this moment, he holds a magic weapon similar to a gossip mirror in his hand and is arguing with He Ying.
    "...Madam, it's not that the old slave can't get through with you, but the owner has an order. The old slave can't let anyone in."
    He Ying carried the golden lacquer medicine box, her eyes flushed: "My son is going to die, you still Don't let me go in and take a look?"
    You's sighed, "Madam, the Patriarch said, the only way to make the Young Master bow her head and regret it."
    He Ying could not get in.
    In the end, she was so angry that she smashed the golden lacquer pill box to pieces, pointed at the ancestral hall, and looked like crazy, "Good, good! What a group of good minions! You all recognize You He Nian, right? It’s not my mistress, right? My mother today He demolished the ancestral hall of the You family!" As soon as the
    voice fell, He Ying knocked down the white jade lion outside the ancestral hall and smashed it with anger.
    Chu Ruoting had an idea and hurriedly asked Qingqing to look away from the guard at the door.
    Qingqing got the order and rushed over and hugged He Ying and howled: "Grandma!" "Grandma
    , remember how your father died, he was beaten to death by your grandfather!"
    "Grandfather, you're so cruel..." Qingqing was crying, jumping on the guards' heads, and making trouble with his grandmother. Taking advantage of the mess, Chu Ruoting hurriedly sneaked into the back hall of the ancestral hall under the concealment cover.
    The You family is worthy of a big family, and an ancestral hall is extremely magnificent and gorgeous.
    Fortunately, after asking Qingqing's approximate location in advance, Chu Ruoting did not take the wrong path, and went straight to the confinement room at the end.
    At the door of the confinement room, there is a lost formation, which makes people seem to be surrounded by mountains and cannot be approached at a glance. If it's someone else, you can only stop here, but Chu Ruoting gets the true biography of Yan Qianshan, and the little lost track is broken in a moment.
    She finally came to the door of the confinement room.
    Perhaps the Patriarch of the You family was too confident in the battle method, and there was no chain outside the confinement room. Chu Ruoting pushed gently and walked in.
    The sky was getting dark, and the air was filled with unpleasant old musty smell and faint blood. There were no windows or beds in the confinement room, and there were no furnishings. On the bare walls, there was a huge "regret" written in cinnabar. However, You Yueming removed her hair crown and garb, her hair was scattered, and she fainted under the word "regret" wearing a bloody shirt.
    Chu Ruoting walked to him quickly and took a closer look, only to find that You Yueming's spiritual power was blocked. The welt marks on the muscular spine are staggered, red and bloody, and his handsome face is pale as snow, and he has fallen into a coma.
    "Young Master You?"
    Chu Ruoting was afraid of touching his wounds, so she didn't dare to rashly help, so she could only stuff all the panacea in his storage bag into his mouth.
    You Yueming was in a coma and couldn't swallow. Chu Ruoting gave him a pill, but instead stuffed his cheeks like a hamster.
    Chu Ruoting: "...I'm sorry."
    She put You Yueming's head on her thigh, broke his mouth with one hand, and stretched out her index finger with the other to poke the pill into his throat. Presumably choking, You Yueming let out a retching, the medicinal pill and saliva melted concoction all flowed out from the corner of his mouth.
    The brown liquid contaminated his snow-white shirt and collar, and Chu Ruoting cried out.
    When You Yueming saw that she was so dirty, she would definitely go crazy on the spot.
    Chu Ruoting worked hard for a long time, but didn't feed You Yueming many pills. She had to use the Cleansing Technique to make him feel better when he wakes up.
    Just bowing his head to help him clean the stains between his neck, You Yueming trembled her eyelashes and opened her eyes suddenly.
    His eyes had always been cold and arrogant, but this time he seemed to be unable to focus. He looked up at Chu Ruoting's face and asked angrily: "...Am I dreaming?"
    He was beaten by You Henian too hard. Are all phantoms?
    Chu Ruoting froze, and nodded earnestly, "Well, you are dreaming."
    But this made You Yueming laugh in a low voice. He tried to raise his right hand and grasped Chu Ruoting's Haobai wrist.
    "It's so good...Ten years, I can finally see you in my dream."
    He is a monk who sleeps for no reason, meditates day and night, and can't dream. Unexpectedly, after being beaten by his father, he got what he wanted.
    Chu Ruoting looked at his pale face, distressed and helpless. She gently smeared his arm with ointment, and sighed and asked, "Young Master You, you and I are still in the dark, why are you?" She paused, "Furthermore, I was in the Lingzhen mystery back then. I also said that there is no possibility between us."
    "You haven't tried, how can you know it is impossible." You Yueming frowned Ying's long eyebrows slightly.
    Chu Ruoting said heartily: Is this still a test? She hadn't even appeared, and the Patriarch of the You family almost crippled him!
    After thinking about it, I didn't say it.
    You Yueming was kind to her, whether it was the spiritual stone he gave her in the last life, or he spoke up for his own righteousness when searching for souls in this life, and he had been taking care of Qingqing for so long. After thinking about it, Chu Ruoting had no choice but to persuade: "Young Master You, the world is bigger than me. I don't know who you are. With your family and appearance, why can't you find a better one?"
    You Yueming didn't expect it. It's easy to dream of her, and she has been rejecting herself!
    He was angry and sad, holding her wrist tightly, fine sweat oozing from his pale forehead, "Who do you think you are, Yu Yueming? I like you, and I will only like you in this life. I will never look at anything else. A woman takes a look!"
    He is addicted to things clean, and he has a cleaner feelings. Once the heart has lived in one's mind, the second person is not allowed to live in.
    Chu Ruoting was unable to sigh, "Young Master You, what do I have to like for you?"
    "Like is like, how can there be so many and why?" You Yueming sucked because of her too hard speech, which seemed to affect her body injury again. Cool air. He slowed down, and then whispered: "As early as in the secret realm, when I heard you for the first time, I felt...that was the most pleasing tone I've ever heard."
    At the time, he just felt that the female timbre was pure. moving.
    Later trapped by the nymph, she showed her stunning and true face. In that situation, she calmly and calmly made suggestions and even taught him how to cultivate the mind. The two of them worked together to kill the anaconda, and he also got the happiest moment in his life.
    Yes... he was pleased.
    But, who doesn't admire Shaoai?
    You Yueming also tried to forget, but not only couldn't forget, but with time and time again and again, the bits and pieces of getting along with her are still fresh in the memory. Since you can't forget, just do as you want.
    Chu Ruoting's painstaking persuasion was useless.
    You Yueming has been obsessed for ten years, how can she let him get rid of his thoughts with just a few words. It was not until this time that Chu Ruoting understood why in the original book he would not marry him for life because of his love for Qiao Qiao. He actually identified a person and would never change.
    Chu Ruoting lost her temper. She seriously asked, "Young Master You, how do you want to let it go?"
    You Yueming was extremely annoyed.
    He wanted to dream happy dreams, but didn't want to dream that Chu Ruoting would break these things with him.
    You Yueming was shameless because of the dream anyway. He held Chu Ruoting's hand and looked at her face with a entangled meaning: "I want you."
    Chu Ruoting was stunned.
    Want her?
    Is it the "to" she thinks?
    Chu Ruoting lowered her head, and You Yueming's misty eyes reflected her hesitation.
    You Yueming was gracious to her, and he was injured again. Chu Ruoting struggled for a while, and simply tried the newly-understood double healing technique for him. Thinking of this, she asked: "Do you still remember the mental formulas I taught you at the beginning?"
    "Remember." You Yueming was resting between her legs, "Every word you said...I remember."
    Chu Ruo Ting didn't even know how to speak.
    She thought that saving You Yueming this time would be regarded as a reward for him.
    Chu Ruoting raised her hand to set up a formation outside the confinement room. Immediately, she slowly eased the lace around her waist, and removed her clothes one by one, revealing her rugged white body.
    He couldn't get himself, so he didn't forget; if he got it, maybe it just felt like that.
    You Yueming looked straight.
    The family style of the You family is harsh, he suddenly realized, is it too shameless to have such a dream?
    Before he could get tangled up, Chu Ruoting in the dream stretched out his slender right hand, leaned into his trousers, pulled out the hair, and rubbed the soft crotch that was not yet erect.
    Her fingertips were cold, but the penis between his hips was hot and warm, her index finger squeezed the tip of the horse's eye, and her little finger gently rubbed the soft pouch. It was too exciting, and You Yueming could not hold back a tremor.
    "What's wrong? Did you touch your wound?"
    Chu Ruoting asked worriedly.
    "...No."
    You Yueming rolled her Adam's apple twice, closed her eyes, and prayed in her heart that this dream should not come to an abrupt end.