105

The man spoke, his tone was as cold as jade, with a hint of chill, which made everyone present recover from the shocked state.
    He easily resolved Lin Chengzi's moves and called Lin Chengzi "A Cheng".
    There is only one person in the world today.
    "...Kunlun ancestor!" Li Fu was so excited, he shook Lu Changchun next to him, "It's Kunlun ancestor!"
    A stone stirred up a thousand waves, and the crowd suddenly exploded.
    Kunlun ancestors lived in Kunlun Ruins for hundreds of years, erratic, and the most mysterious and powerful existence.
    Who in the Floating Light Realm does not know the ancestors of Kunlun? Everyone knows that his cultivation base has reached the top, and the talisman formation is so perfect, but no one would have thought that he himself is so handsome.
    Before there were young girls present, they looked at Nangong Xuan frequently. At this moment, the two were compared, and Nangong Xuan suddenly felt dull and tasteless.
    Lin Chengzi was surprised: "Kunlun? Why are you here?"
    Kunlun had told him hundreds of years ago that he would retreat and deduct the ten thousand year disaster of the floating light world.
    Yan Qianshan said to him: "Acheng, you can't kill her."
    Lin Chengzi's face changed, and he was confused: "What do you mean?"
    Nangong Liang who was next to him was filled with indignation, and said, "Senior! She is a demon girl! How can't it be killed? Isn't it..."
    Before he finished speaking, Yan Qianshan glanced at him with indifferent eyes, and Nangong Liangton was shocked, as if his throat was strangled by an invisible hand.
    Yan Qianshan: "I said I can't, but I can't!"
    Everyone held their breath and dared not make trouble.
    Kunlun ancestors iron-heartedly defended, who would dare to stop? Who can stop it?
    Chu Ruoting felt closed, and could not hear, see, or smell anything. But you can feel the cool snowflakes on your cheeks, why don't you understand?
    "Senior Goose..."
    Yan Qianshan said that he would never leave Kunlun Ruins for half a step without knowing the calamity. But she just touched the talisman he gave, and he immediately appeared in front of him.
    Chu Ruoting's nose was sore, tears filled her eyes.
    Yan Qianshan turned his head, raised his strokes to draw a circle, and the circular entrance of Kunlun Ruins appeared out of thin air.
    Azhu poked out his small head from the Kunlun Ruins, and hooked his finger at Chu Ruoting, "What are you still doing in a daze? Go home!"
    Chu Ruoting couldn't hear it.
    Yan Qianshan instructed You Yueming: "Take her in, there is me here."
    "Huh?" You Yueming recovered from a trance state, "Okay, okay... Senior."
    He glanced at his parents, Yi was still in the middle of the second. People worship. He grabbed Qingqing with his left hand, and Chu Ruoting with his right hand, and walked quickly into Kunlun Ruins.
    With all eyes in sight, Chu Ruoting disturbed a Hundred Flowers Festival, and left without a problem.
    But Yan Qianshanchu was here, and no one dared to have an opinion.
    Lin Chengzi seemed to hold a fire in his chest. He questioned: "Kunlun, why are you shielding this demon girl?"
    Yan Qianshan is not a talkative person, let alone an explanation.
    His voice was weak, "Do you remember the five-year test date?"
    At this point, Lin Chengzi reacted immediately.
    "Chu Ruoting is the inheritor you are looking for?"
    "Yes."
    "You..." Lin Chengzi slammed his sleeve, "You are confused!"
    Why did he choose Helian with thousands of cultivators in the Floating Light Realm? The enchantress that the old demon is involved in.
    Yan Qianshan sighed softly, "Why are you up and down? It's rare to be confused in life."
    Lin Chengzi clenched his fists tightly in his sleeves, and the blue veins on the back of his hands were prominent. His face was livid, and he said solemnly: "It looks like you won't change your mind."
    Yan Qianshan saw through his thoughts and asked, "Are you going to fight with me?"
    Lin Chengzi: "Yes."
    Except for Old Demon Helian, both his and Yan Qianshan's cultivation was in the late stage of the Tribulation. Hundreds of years have passed, and it is rare to meet with him, just to judge the best.
    Lin Chengzi took the initiative to say: "I lose, so that Chu Ruoting will not die; otherwise, if you lose, I will smash her into ten thousand pieces!"
    Yan Qianshan hesitated for a while, and then slightly nodded: "Move." The
    two of them If people fight here, Yunsheng City will no longer exist, and half of the northern foothills will be razed to the ground. The two are capable of talking, and no one dares to speak too much. When they turned into rainbows one after another, they left everyone facing the ruined wall with big eyes and small eyes.
    Nangong Liang Nangong Xuan is also uncomfortable to stay here, black face to bid farewell to the year of the crane.
    Nangongxuan glanced at Qiao Qiao and asked, "Qiao'er, will you come back to Nangong's house with me?"
    Qiao Qiao shook his head at him, "I'll wait for Brother Cheng."
    Naturally, Lin Xiaofeng would also be here to wait for Lin Chengzi.
    After a long time, He Jingchao You Henian and He Ying cautiously asked: "Brother-in-law, are we going to hold this Hundred Flowers Festival?"
    You Henian glared at him, "The family is broken, what to do!"
    He Ying was injured. , He Jing helped her leave the place of right and wrong. You Henian's brain is very painful, but he still has to come out to preside over the overall situation and appease fellow sects.
    Nineteen cleaned up an open area, and Xu Yuan pushed Xun Ci's wheelchair to the corner.
    She asked: "Big brother, shall we return to the Azure Sword Sect?"
    Xun Ci glanced at the blue sky, and the red shadow had long since disappeared.
    He was still struggling just now, but seeing Chu Ruoting being taken care of by Young Master You and Kunlun ancestors, at the same time, he felt relieved at the same time.
    He shook his head: "Look at the situation again." What
    if...what if Chu Ruoting came back?
    It's good to look at her more quietly.
    Everyone waited until late evening, during which a few sects scattered away, but most of them looked forward to the horizon, wondering which Kunlun ancestor and Lin ancestor would win.
    As the waning moon rises, Lin Chengzi returned it alone.
    His face was gloomy, fierce anger surged in his eyes, wounds were cut on his arm, the color was jet black, like a mess of ink marks.
    Over the years without checking, Yan Qianshan's cultivation base is unfathomable, becoming the leader of the Three Great Crossing Tribulations.
    Lin Chengzi felt a fierce competition from the bottom of his heart, making him suspense.
    At this moment, Qiao Qiao hurried to usher in: "Brother Cheng! Are you okay? You are so good, you must be fine!"
    Qiao Qiao believed Lin Chengzi very much.
    He is the most powerful man in her mind.
    Qiao Qiao said again: "Brother Cheng, when are you going to kill Chu Ruoting?"
    "Don't kill."
    He lost to Yan Qianshan and should keep his promise and let Chu Ruoting go.
    "But... but she killed my master! You also made Qu Ru's bones shattered and paralyzed in bed. You promised to help me get revenge!"
    Lin Chengzi was full of thoughts, so how can I tell her about this, "Don't you It's a trouble."
    Qiao Qiao continued: "Brother Cheng, if you don't want to avenge me, then you teach me Lin's exercises and I will report it myself!"
    Lin Chengzi refused without thinking, "I said, Lin The family's exercises are passed on to men but not to women!"
    Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong, as the daughters of the Lin family, can't touch the introductory exercises, let alone Qiao Qiao.
    No matter how talented she is, she is just a woman.
    Tears welled up in Qiao Qiao's eyes. She tugged Lin Chengzi's sleeves and shook her gently as usual, biting her lips and asking: "Brother Cheng! Are you not in love with me? Do you love me? What about you? love me?"
    The people around came frequently to look over here, but Lin Chengzi only felt dull.
    He is the dignified ancestor of the Lin family, and he was dragged by the sleeves of a large crowd of women to talk about love, which is too small.
    "Buckwheat child, what made you mad?" Lin Chengzi impatiently pushed her, very ugly face, "I want to discuss the right way Qunhao cutting magic of the General Assembly, how can you Yingxiongqiduan with their love! Get out!"
    He Qiao Qiao's body was limp, he stumbled under his feet, and his thin waist hit the stump wall. The pain was so painful that he couldn't straighten up for a long time.
    Qiao Qiao raised his dim teary eyes and looked at Lin Chengzi's vague back. He knelt on the ground, covering his face and crying.
    Tears flowed through
    her fingers, Qiao Qiao cried and laughed, "What a hero is short of breath, and his children are long in love..." She gave in to desire in this life , and what she wanted was love, but he was unwilling to give alms.
    Could it be that she is really just a "furnace"?
    Qiao Qiao thought of Chu Ruoting.
    Young Master You is willing to give up everything for her, the invisible ancestor of Kunlun is also protecting her, as well as Xie Suxing and Xun Ci... they are willing to go through all fire and water for her.
    The master is dead, and Qu Ru is half dead.
    If they were there today, how could they just leave them alone here in distress?
    The more Qiao Qiao thought about it, the more aggrieved and sad, she stared at Lin Chengzi's back with tears, bit her lip, turned and ran away.
    Lin Chengzi's consciousness swept across and frowned slightly.
    Qiao Qiao is still a kid after all, so let her go.
    *
    Qiao Qiao went straight to Mingpu Temple and stood at the door hesitating.
    She didn't know why she came, but there was a voice in her heart that told her that if she didn't come, she couldn't become stronger.
    Only when she becomes stronger can she get revenge on Chu Ruoting.
    Nangongxuan is too weak, but Lin Chengzi said that it was passed on from men to women... They really are like what Jihuan said, unreliable, all unreliable!
    She also wanted to be like Chu Ruoting, standing on a high place, seizing life and death, and mastering the life and death of others.
    He was hesitating, and suddenly the scenery in front of him changed, and people had already teleported from the gate of Mingpu Temple to the enclosed and dark Buddhist temple.
    "You are here." Jihuan sat high on the lotus platform, twisting the Buddhist beads, clasping her hands together, and the treasure is solemn, "The poor monk has been waiting for Qiao's donor."
    Qiao Qiao was scared when he looked at him.
    She took two steps back timidly, "You...Why are you waiting for me?"
    "Because the donor Qiao will understand what she is asking for one day."
    Qiao Qiao lowered his head and was silent.
    Yes, she understands, the love of a man is not reliable.
    She wanted revenge, only on her own.
    Jinghuan came to her side. He took off his red robes, and his sturdy back was naked, where the charming and beautiful facial features of a woman slowly emerged.
    "Good boy, if you can figure it out, I am very pleased." The
    back stretched out an arm and slowly stroked Qiao Qiao's smooth oval face. The woman smiled sharply: "...It's so tender and delicious."
    God's darling, luck Son... I really want to eat it.
    Qiao Qiao turned his face away, not accustomed to a woman's touch. She bit his lip flap, clenched his Fenquan, "you said before, I can teach exercises to strong ...... what exercises can change how strong??"
    A woman bewitched said: "an alike with a man, you can The method of improving cultivation."
    Qiao Qiao stared at Shu Lingling's apricot eyes in astonishment, "Is there such a shortcut against the sky in the world?"
    "Of course!" The woman raised her hand and drew a small braid of Qiao Qiao. "How do you think Chu Ruoting practiced? She just practiced the double cultivation method. First, she used the man's penis to move forward little by little. Climb up, and then step on all the men under your feet! Men...what are men? They are only worthy of being the stepping stones for us to shatter the void and ascend the avenue!"
    "Sister." Ji Huan interrupted her in a cool tone, "You Excessive." The
    woman covered her mouth and chuckled, her voice soft and charming, "Good boy, I didn't scare you? I remember you were courageous."
    Qiao Qiao was very scared.
    But she was very excited.
    It turned out that Chu Ruoting had double-studied advanced cultivation skills with others. Then learn the same exercises by yourself. As the darling of heaven, she is definitely much better than her!
    "How do I start practicing? Where are the secrets of the exercises?"
    Qiao Qiao wanted to take the exercises and left.
    This gloomy Buddhist temple is too depressing and terrifying.
    "Don't worry." The woman stretched out her hand, "Come on, good boy, give me your hand. From then on, I will help you become No. 1 in the world!" No. 1 in the
    world...
    a word of temptation.
    Qiao Qiao stretched out his hands.
    Jihuan held her hand, still with a gentle smile on her face.
    A faint black air came out of his hands.
    "What do you want to do?" Qiao Qiao wanted to break free in horror, but Ji Huan's hands were like a pair of pliers, making her unable to move.
    She can't escape if she wants to escape, she can't go if she wants to go.
    Ji Huan smiled and groaned: "Don't be afraid, the poor monk is teaching you the practice."
    Qiao Qiao's eyes widened, watching the woman on Ji Huan's back lift her skin, tearing the texture, and breaking free from the shackles.
    The reddish minced meat fell from the woman's body, the flesh squirming like leeches, densely packed and dripping with blood. The pale and bare elbow bones twisted and propped on the ground, slowly crawling towards her.
    "No! I won't practice anymore!" Qiao Qiao was frightened by the scene and shook his head frantically, tears streaming wildly, "I won't practice your exercises!"
    Jihuan said with a sullen face: "If you agree, you can't go back. If you break the five precepts, the poor monk will get angry."
    Qiao Qiao didn't dare to see the terrifying woman, she shivered and said: "I don't want to learn..."
    "Don't be afraid." Ji Huan sighed softly. "My sister will be nice to you."
    He was born a deformed Siamese baby. There is no deformity in the cultivation world that can become the peak. So, one day a hundred years ago, Ji Huan used a knife to mutilate her sister on her back and cut off piece by piece.
    But he did not expect that although his sister was a woman, she was more talented than himself.
    Not only did her sister not die, she became a karma that never died out. A karma that must follow life and death.
    Pieces of karma wriggling minced meat followed Qiao Qiao's calf and crawled into her body, disappearing.
    Qiao Qiao only felt a piece of icy cold on his legs.
    I don't know how long it took before she dared to open her eyes.
    In the temple of the Buddha, it was cold and dim. The bleak cold moon outside the window was covered with lonely lush grass, giving birth to the dark colors of shadows.
    Ji Huan let go of her hand, folded her hands together, and smiled compassionately: "Amitabha, congratulations to Donor Qiao, in a few days, you will have a place in the world of Floating Light."
    Qiao Qiao looked around and the glamorous woman was gone.
    She was about to ask questions, and suddenly felt a little cold in the back of her head.
    Qiao Qiao shuddered.
    As if wanting to confirm her thoughts, she tremblingly stretched out her right hand, her fingertips pushed away the dark hair on her brain, and she touched the undulating bridge of the nose and soft and cold lips...
    "Ah--"
    Qiao Qiao screamed desperately, tearing the night sky apart.
    She fell to the ground, clutching her head
    and scratching her scalp, "Come out! Come out!" "Good boy, don't be afraid." The woman reached out from behind her hand and touched her earlobe comfortably, "I will help you Become stronger."
    Qiao Qiao cried for a long time holding his thin shoulders.
    She stood up resignedly, sobbing and asked: "I...how do I become stronger?" The
    woman said, "Let's do the first thing first."
    "What's the matter?"
    "Killing husband to prove."
    *
    Quan Such as paralyzed.
    He was injured by Chu Ruoting's primordial spirit with a talisman, and his bones and veins were broken, and he couldn't heal it with as many pills as he took.
    The ancient half-demon could only lie on the bed, breathless and lingering.
    The door was pushed open by "Squeaky".
    Qu Ru squinted over and found that it was Qiao Qiao.
    "Qiao'er, you are back." Qu Ru wanted to smile at her, but he couldn't laugh. "Nangongxuan took you to the Hundred Flowers Festival today. Are you fun?"
    Qiao Qiao was lost in his soul.
    After a while, she recovered her senses and looked at Qu Ru lazily. Asked: "Qu Ru, do you love me?"
    Qu Ru said: "Of course I love you."
    From the moment he first met her in the secret realm, he loved her.
    Only love her.
    Qiao Qiao slowly came to his bed and sat down, "Yes, you love me. Only you... who loves me unswervingly."
    "Qiao'er, what's wrong with you?"
    Qu Ru felt that Qiao Qiao didn't feel bad today. Right, "Did Nangongxuan bully you? I'll help you beat him!" As
    soon as the voice fell, he became embarrassed.
    He can't even move now, let alone help Qiao Qiao, he can't do anything.
    Qiao Qiao shed tears.
    Karma talked to her in the sea of ​​knowledge, and urged: "Hurry up! Use the exercises I taught you to kill a man you love and strengthen your Dao heart!"
    Qu Ru was extremely worried, "Qiao'er?"
    Qiao Qiao wiped away his tears and asked, "Qu Ru, do you hate Chu Ruoting, don't you?"
    Qu Ruyi heard Chu Ruoting's name on his forehead, "I can't wait to eat his flesh and drink his blood! I sucked her muscles and bones." , Let her lie on the bed like a pool of rotten meat, suffering!"
    "Okay!"
    Qiao Qiao closed his eyes and strengthened his determination, "Okay! I will do it for you! I will do it for you!" "
    After that, she used the karma professor's exercises and took off Qu Ru's pants, revealing his paralyzed sexual organs.
    Qu Ru was full of surprise and embarrassment, "Qiao'er, I...I can't do it now! I..."
    Before he finished speaking, Qiao Qiao raised his right hand, and black air burst into his palm. Qu Ru's body, he was forced to get an erection. Qiao Qiao sat up with his legs crossed, meditating silently, feeling a steady stream of anger absorbed from the acupoints, filling her dantian all the way.
    Qu Ru struggled uncontrollably.
    Is this sex?
    Do not!
    This is torture.
    He was shooting non-stop. What could be shot out was blood, flesh, and his cultivation in the out-of-aperture period!
    Qu Ru's eyes were bloodshot, and the pain made him resist fiercely.
    Qiao Qiao pressed on him, stretched out his hand to pinch his neck, his eyes were red and bloody, and he went crazy, "Don't you love me? Love me, just die for me!"
    "Anyway, you will live soon too, don't Wasting cultivation base... Give it all to me!"
    "You are the one who makes me deep in desire! You are the one who hurt me miserably!"
    "I don't want to be controlled by any of you anymore! Don't be protected by any of you anymore!"
    Qu Ru twitched all over, and the veins and blood vessels in his neck burst out. He straightened the back of his foot, cut off his fingernails, scratched messy scratches on the edge of the wooden bed, and his pupils began to dizzy.
    His stern look was too terrible, making Qiao Qiao wake up like a dream.
    She let go of her hands in a panic, covering her lips, "Qu Ru? What's wrong with you, Qu Ru?" The
    karma prevented her from stopping.
    The body is still thirstingly absorbing Qu Ru's flesh and blood.
    "Stop! Stop! Don't kill my Qu Ru!"
    Qiao Qiao regretted.
    But her head twisted uncontrollably, and she was forced to look up at the crimson veil. But the karma bowed his head, held Qu Ru's lips, stuck out his tongue into his throat, intestines, organs... accurately rolled out his demon pill, and ate it in one bite.
    Qiao Qiao didn't know what he was doing.
    She was so scared that she could only cry.
    I don't know how long it took, Qu Ru under her body turned into a shriveled human skin.
    Qiao Qiao shrank in fear at the corner of the bed, trembling.
    Karma comforted softly: "Good boy, don't be afraid, look...you succeeded."
    Qiao Qiao felt the surging cultivation base and spiritual energy in his body, flooding the sea of ​​consciousness and dantian.
    She raised her tearful eyes, and gradually stopped shaking.
    The karma in the back of his head smiled and said, "What is Lin Chengzi? I, you will depend on in the future."