133

The door of the room was blown open by a gust of evening breeze.
    The candlelight went out, and the room plunged into thick darkness, silent and gloomy.
    "Qiao'er, why don't you
    hold the lamp ?" Nangongxuan pointed out a mana in an attempt to light the lamp, but for some reason, the wick did not respond.
    The black room was filled with the stench of dead mice, with the smell of wet river water.
    Nangongxuan was about to take out Ye Mingzhu, a pair of jade arms suddenly wrapped around his waist.
    Qiao Qiao sighed behind him, "Brother Xuan, you don't come to see me these days, I miss you so much." He
    said, he put his hand into his shirt.
    Trim the long pointed nails and gently stroke the beating left chest of Nangongxuan's heart.
    Since the last farewell at the Hundred Flowers Festival, Nangongxuan has been busy talking to Nangong Liangang Yu, but it has indeed been a long time since he came to see Qiao Qiao. At this moment, she was provoked by her initiative, immediately got upset, turned around and hugged her, and took her to the carved gum in the back room.
    Nangongxuan passed by the table, under the moonlight, glanced at the embroidered stretch on the table, and found that rancid smell came from here.
    He wanted to take a closer look, but a pair of catkins covered his eyes, pushed him onto the bed, and directly sat in.
    Qiaoqiao tonight is impatient.
    Nangongxuan hasn't been relieved for too long, and she feels faint and comfortable, but she feels that she is getting weaker and weaker. Wherever he mingled, a large amount of blood was gushing out uncontrollably, and he was sucked away even with his cultivation.
    He flicked away the hands covering his eyes.
    Under Bai Lingling's moonlight, Qiao Qiao sat naked on him, with tears on his face.
    She sobbed, her lips whispered, and squeezed out a few syllables from her teeth, "Brother Xuan...I'm sorry..." Before the words fell, the slender neck "KaKa" twisted stiffly, and the black hair poured down from the back of the head, layering. Between the hair, a charming face of a strange woman was revealed.
    The woman's eyeballs turned dry, and she leaned down, making a ho ho sound in her throat, learning Qiao Qiao's tone, licking her lips, "Brother Xuan."
    Nangong Xuan's cold chill shot directly onto the sky from the bottom of her feet.
    He suddenly withered, and his face was full of horror, "There is a ghost——"
    Nangong Xuan wanted to escape, but the place where he was embedded was constantly devouring his cultivation base and blood.
    In just a few breaths, the cultivation base fell to Qi training.
    After all, the Nangong family is the top family in the world of floating light, and they have the means to save their lives. He bit the tip of his tongue and closed his eyes and shouted out the edict: "The ancestors and the ancestors are here, the five thunder and the generals, three bless my body, open the flag and call like a law!" In an
    instant, Nangongxuan was covered with golden light, and golden light broke through the roof. , Illuminate the clouds.
    Qiao Qiao and Karma were illuminated by the dazzling golden light, covered their eyes and let out a scream, kicking Nangong Xuan away.
    Nangongxuan flew out, slammed through the door with a "bang" and rolled down the steps.
    He had two or three broken ribs, his whole body was in severe pain, and he looked up with a grin of teeth, and happened to be touching the rotting skull face in the grass.
    "Ah ah ah!" Xuan Palace creepy, scratching and scrambling back.
    Qiao Qiao with his two faces chased after him.
    She was naked, her skin was snow-white, her thick black hair was dragging long, her limbs twisted and crawled on the ground, and she called him sweetly: "Brother Xuan, Brother Xuan, where are you going? Don't you love me?" The other Qiao Qiao was crying again, "Enough! Don't do this... Give him a good time!"
    Nangongxuan's cultivation base has already lost his energy, and there are so many magic weapons in his body that are unable to urge him.
    At the moment of his death, he randomly fumbled out a teleportation charm, no matter where it was passed, crushed it fiercely.
    The scenery changed and the stars changed, and he came to a pill room.
    This is... Lin Chengzi's cave mansion!
    Nangongxuan had disliked Lin Chengzi the most before, but at this time, it was like seeing his reborn parents, running wildly, crying and crying: "Old ancestor Lin! Old ancestor Lin! Help!"
    Lin Chengzi was meditating cross-legged.
    He stood up, wondering how Nangongxuan had his teleportation charm, so Nangongxuan held his thigh tightly.
    Nangongxuan trembled like chaff, and his lips were pale, "I was scared to death, I was scared to death!"
    Lin Chengzi's face was pale.
    He kicked away Nangong Xuan fiercely, gritted his teeth and said: "What are you crazy? Put your pants on!"
    Nangong Xuan pointed to the outside, and gestured back and forth with both hands, saying things were unsatisfactory, "There are ghosts, there are monsters... ...The rotten head...the head is Wang Jin!"
    Lin Chengzi looked carefully, Nangongxuan's cultivation base was no longer, and his blood was emptied. Obviously there was an accident.
    The matter was not trivial, he put his hands behind his back, and said solemnly: "Straighten your tongue, and say it again."
    *The
    Azure Sword Sect used to be like spring all year round, but now the spirit is exhausted, it is always foggy and heavy, and the rain is continuous.
    After Daiying accepted Chu Ruoting's request, she must send Xun Ci back to the gate of Qing Jianzong. Xun Ci was embarrassed and gave her two baskets of spiritual fruit when she parted.
    Daiying never refused to eat.
    She didn't say thank you either, and greeted the drizzle and left with a knife in her arms.
    Xu Yuan looked at the back of Daiying's departure, and said with envy: "I want to learn the sword too."
    Nineteen reminded her, "Sister, we are Sword Sect here."
    Xu Yuan retorted: "What kind of Sword Sect? Zongmen and you and I have only a dozen people left, and there are not a lot of swords left, even the big brother..." She realized that she was not being able to stop her, and she slapped her mouth quickly, reproaching herself.
    Xun Ci smiled lightly and didn't care.
    The three of them returned to the sect, and the other fellows gathered around to ask for warmth.
    Nineteen was busy taking care of his precious "sacred tree", and Xu Yuan began to brag about it.
    She has been to Xihai, rounding up is to have seen Xihai Mojun. Under curious questions from the same door, he stepped on the stool and began to boast: "You didn't see it. At that time, the poisonous grandmother directly took out a three-foot-long sword to cut open the brother's dantian..."
    "No way, sister. Sanzhang is too long. Is there such a long knife?"
    "Why do you care about so many details? Are you still listening to what happened to us?"
    "You continue, you continue."
    "At the critical moment, the second senior sister is like a god Go down to earth, tore the poisonous grandma in half with bare hands..."
    Xun Ci couldn't help but laugh when he heard his colleagues gather together to chat.
    His throat started to itch again.
    Fearing to make the same door worry, he slowly pushed the wheelchair to the corridor outside the hall, and coughed violently. After coughing for a while, it was considered comfortable.
    His warm eyes fell on the open space in front of the Zixiao Palace, and he lost his senses for a long time.
    In the neatly paved cracks of the bricks, weeds grow thickly.
    When he was a child, Wang Jin would conduct regular assessments in the middle of each month, and everyone from the sect gathered here to listen to his lectures and lectures. As the chief disciple, Xun Ci always stood on the fourth floor in the center of the front, and Chu Ruoting stood on the fifth floor.
    At that time, Chu Ruoting was young, relying on her parents as elders, and often skipped classes.
    Therefore, Xun Ci also taught her several times.
    Chu Ruoting but very impatient, talk back to him: "!! Kendo tell the whole head, I do not learn the sword did not understand not want to hear too lazy to listen, who hear who will listen,"
    "two junior sister apprentice, but the status quo Road Act
    Staying true to its ancestry , learning more will always benefit..." "Hey! Big brother, see what that is!" Chu Ruoting raised her hand and pointed to the sky.
    Xun kindly followed the direction of her fingers stupidly, and there were a few flowing clouds floating in the sky, clear blue sky, and nothing.
    "What are you showing me to see?"
    He turned around blankly. Chu Ruoting had already ran away for ten steps, clutching her belly and bending over with a laugh, "You are lying! You will not preach to me in the future, I will listen to your old-fashioned In his tone, his head is three
    weeks old !" Xun Ci has become so old-fashioned for some reason.
    Seeing that Chu Ruoting was about to leave, he hurriedly asked, "Second Junior Sister, where are you going?"
    Chu Ruoting made a grimace at him. Can't find a place."
    ...
    Xun Ci's eyes became sore.
    There were waves on the ground, and he couldn't find her anymore.
    Her joys and sorrows are not related to him.
    It was he himself who lived up to the time of his youth and ended up today, regretting and resenting, and can only bear it by himself.
    The breeze blew a drizzle of rain on Xun Ci's cheek, bringing a refreshing chill.
    He tightened his thin clothes tightly, and was about to return to the house to add two more. Suddenly, someone outside the sect screamed: "Where is Chu Ruoting! Get out of me and die!"