86

When the three Qingyan Toutuo died, other monks crowded forward.
    Qiao Qiao hurriedly stepped across the ruins of the library building and stood at the door. She saw Xie Suxing being held in her arms by Chu Ruoting.
    She squeezed her sleeves tightly.
    ......Why do you feel dazzling.
    She obviously came to save Xie Suxing first! But in Xie Suxing's eyes, Chu Ruoting was the only one.
    "
    Mother !" Qingqing rushed straight into Chu Ruoting's arms, arched a few Xie Suxing, eyes pattering and weeping, "Mother, why are you ignoring me and daddy?"
    Chu Ruoting was startled and raised her eyes. Looking at it, I saw You Yueming and He Jing standing beside the broken wall.
    You Yueming's bones squeezed the folding fan firmly, his eyes fell on her face, and he glanced at Xie Suxing in her arms, his face surging like dense dark clouds.
    When did she secretly get involved with Xie Suxing?
    You Yueming's heart was sour.
    Chu Ruoting didn't dare to look at him, she always felt like she had been caught for doing bad things.
    The next moment, He Jing walked over, shook her head and sighed at her, reproaching him: "Friend Chu, it turns out that it is really you. Why did you run away after you slept in Yueming last time and made him sad?"
    Xie Suxing grabbed her clothes, his eyes burned, and asked weakly, "What are you sleeping?"
    You Yueming wished to kick Xie Suxing away immediately. But Xie Suxing was bloodstained, and he was so dirty that he couldn't get off his feet. He stared straight at Chu Ruoting's face, pointed at Xie Suxing with a folding fan, and choked up, "You came to Ningcheng to save him?"
    Chu Ruoting's voice gradually became lower, "Come along the road..."
    "Not passing by, she He came to save me." Xie Suxing gritted his teeth and squeezed such a sentence from his teeth.
    He Jing heard that his nephew was even more worthless, and said hurriedly: "Friend Chu, do you know how Yueming spent these years? You are busy outside, and he is taking care of children; you are cultivating, and he is taking care of children; You are robbing things everywhere, but he still takes the kids at home! We can’t be a human being and abandon the end! What do you think of Yueming? Not to mention that he is the young master of the dignified You family, even if he is a girl in a flowered house, you too Can't..."
    "Uncle Cousin!" You Yueming frowned when he heard him speak more and more ridiculously. He tried to maintain his identity, holding his head slightly upright, "Ruo Ting, please arrange Xie
    Suxing and return to Beilu with me and Qingqing..." Chu Ruoting had a bad feeling in her heart and interrupted him: "Don't talk about this! "
    You Yueming's eyes are reddish, and     she grieved     : "You shout at me? You shout at
    me for Xie Suxing ?" "I didn't do Xie Suxing
!"
Xie Suxing retorted, "You are for me!" Chu Ruoting was irritable. Breaking up these messes. She was just shocked by the blue-eyed head, she was short of breath, her throat was sweet, and she couldn't help a trace of blood spilling from the corner of her mouth.
    "Ruo Ting!" You Yueming squatted down quickly and asked nervously, "Are you okay?"
    Xie
    Suxing was also very concerned, "Did you get hurt just now?" Chu Ruoting took out the pill and swallowed it, looking solemn, and shook her head at them. : "This is not the time to talk about this."
    She looked forward with cold eyes.
    Qiao Qiao, Wang Jin, Qu Ru, and Nangongxuan stood side by side, and the monks who had just been waiting for the battle also gathered around.
    Li Fu was helped by Lu Changchun and walked into the treasure building, crying: "My treasure building is ruined!" Can make up."
    Another monk whispered: "So it turns out that the saint of the Devil Palace is Chu Ruoting!"
    "What! She turned out to be Chu Ruoting?"
    "I saw her in the Azure Sword Sect ten years ago. Ten years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi."
    The crowd chatted with great interest about the Lingguo Banquet ten years ago.
    Qiao Qiao, Wang Jin and the others had pale faces, but they didn't dare to stop them from talking, otherwise they would appear narrow-minded.
    Someone pointed at Qiao Qiao, "It is said that Qiao Qiao is a genius girl in the Floating Light Realm. I think this Chu Ruoting is better than her."
    " Hey , how did she get the name of this genius girl? Could it be her ? Make it up yourself."
    "I am also from the genius beast master who is called the Floating Light Realm, haha."
    Qiao Qiao's body trembled slightly as the monks talked gossip. The feeling of embarrassment and embarrassment surged again, as if opening the closed iron door in her heart, exposing the darkness in her heart.
    Nangongxuan saw that her expression was wrong, "Qiao'er, what's the matter with you?"
    Qiao Qiao wiped away tears, and a grudging smile opened at Nangongxuan: "Brother Xuan, I have always thought that the second senior sister is dead for these years. Until the second elder sister is still alive, I am really happy for her."
    Qu Ru dissatisfied: "That Chu Ruoting shouldn't live in this world."
    Wang Jin never said a word.
    His eyes were coldly locked on Chu Ruoting.
    She was fighting fiercely with the blue eyed Tutuo just now, her aura was exhausted, and she described as haggard. The bones of his left wrist were shattered, and the corners of his mouth were bleeding, apparently severely injured.
    good, very good.
    If it weren't for her, he would still be the respected head of the Azure Sword Sect, instead of following Qiao'er every day and fighting with her group of men.
    Wang Jin squinted. Putting his hands together, he stood a few steps, and he was once again the head of the Azure Sword Sect with the bones of immortal wind.
    He said loudly: "Chu Ruoting, I can count on you as a master-disciple friendship for decades. Although the Azure Sword Sect is declining, it is a decent sect. I never expected you to switch to the demon cultivator and enter the demon way. So grandiosely becoming the saint of Wu Nian Gong! It really makes me feel very heartbroken! Just in front of all of you, I will drive you out of the Blue Sword Sect, and you will no longer be my disciple!"
    Chu Ruoting raised her head and laughed, tears almost coming out of her smile, "Wang Jin, Wang Jin, where did your face drive me out of Qing Jianzong? Is the current Qing Jianzong half to do with you? "" She said sternly, "You, a scum who is shameless and cruel to the same class, have a face to talk to me?"
    Wang Jin was scolded, instead of being irritated, but smiling: "After all, I at least didn't snatch someone's heirloom. Let me figure it out, who have been conspired by you over the years. Xuanyang Yanhuo of the Wang family, Zhaotianyan Yanhu of the Sun family..."
    He counted one by one, and the cultivators present followed him in his memories.
    As Wang Jin's voice turned, she sneered, "Now those treasures are on you, right? That's it. You hand over these robbed treasures. Our righteous cultivator will open the net this time and let you leave."
    Chu Ruo Ting applauded softly, "Wang Jin, you really deserve it. Why, want to provoke public outrage and rush to me?"
    Wang Jin was not anxious when she saw through her intentions, and said solemnly, "Then you would wrong me. Now, I just missed the friendship I had once, and wanted to give you a chance to reform and renew."
    All the cultivators were watching.
    Qiao Qiao also wanted to stand up and say a few words to attract attention.
    She tossed the powder gauze and put on silk, showing a shallow smile, softly persuading Chu Ruoting: "Second Sister, Master is also for your own good. You should not grab things that do not belong to you, you should still take those All the treasures are returned..." Qiao Qiao was too late to react, so she was slapped with a whip on her face, hitting her three times and fell to the ground. The cheek on the left was open and fleshy, and blood was running across the nose and mouth.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes were very chilly, and she coldly snorted, "Is there any place for you to speak?"
    She was annoyed in her heart, or she was not strong enough, otherwise the whip just now should take Qiao Qiao's head away.
    "Qiao'er!" Qu Ru and Nangongxuan hurriedly went to help.
    Qiao Qiao's cheeks were so hot and painful, she emptied half of her face, not knowing whether it was because of pain, hatred, or other emotions. She looked at Chu Ruoting hard, tears streaming down her eyes.
    How could Qu Ru see her suffering such a grievance, her lips were trembling with anger: "Wang Jin! What are you talking nonsense with her! Kill her—"
    Kill her!
    Kill this bitch who targets Qiao'er everywhere!
    Wang Jin pondered for a moment, and estimated the strength of the next two parties with confidence. He sacrificed the Frost Sword from both palms, and the temperature around him dropped a lot.
    Qiao Qiao misty eyes, she pulled voice pulled next to the palace Xuan, sweet and soft with a trace of hoarse: "Xuan brother, you go to help, I'm afraid Master and Qu as not her opponent."
    "We have less will be more than the enemy No..." Nangongxuan looked distressedly at the cruel skin on Qiao Qiao's face, and did not continue.
    He spread his palms, and a pair of silver parting hooks appeared.
    Qiao Qiao didn't join the battle. She was pure and innocent. How could she besiege her former fellow in front of the world?
    So, just leave it to the men to help her out.
    Qu Ru flew into the air, hurricane flapping wings, flying sand and rocks.
    As far as the Floating Light Realm is concerned, these people present are more talented than a monster. The cultivators saw that they were about to fight again, and they all retreated to the distance, vacating a vast space.
    Wang Jin held the Frost Sword in his hand, reflecting his cold eyes, and he said word by word: "Chu Ruoting, you are stubborn! Today, I will clear the door in front of the world's heroes!"
    "You said. Who does she pretend to look at?" Chu Ruoting sneered.
    She took out a sky-level defensive shield and shielded Xie Suxingyou, Yueming, He Jingqing into the safety zone.
    Wang Jin, Qu Ru, and Nangongxuan, the three of them blocked Chu Ruoting's way of life, forming an angle and bringing suffocating coercion.
    The sun is sinking, the setting sun is paving the water, half the river is soothing and half the river is red.
    Chu Ruoting was completely fearless. She stood alone on the collapsed horned eaves, with blue silk flying, her red dress was blown by the wind and her sleeves bulged.
    Wang Jin hunting channel:. "This time no one to rescue you,"
    Chu Ruoting his head and laughed, "I never thought to rescue others, this life ...... I rely on myself!"
    A A half-monster in the early stage of the Apocalypse, a master of Yuanying Dzogchen, and a top sword repairer in the middle stage of Yuanying.
    Even though she had been injured before, and her aura was deficient, she could have cultivated the "Meisheng Jue", and the starting point was different from them. Give it a go, the outcome is unpredictable!
    For so many years, what she has been waiting for is not this moment?
    Chu Ruoting circulated the aura of her whole body, and diffused the long-term killing. The blue cloud whip in her hand was surrounded by purple lightning, making a crackling sound, as if she was eager to drink the blood of her enemy.
    "Since they are all here, don't keep one!"
    "Chu Ruoting, Hugh is arrogant!" Wang Jin's eyes flashed coldly, and he decided to teach Chu Ruoting a bitter lesson. He took the lead with a sword.
    Nangongxuan and Qu Ru followed closely, and three rays of light attacked Chu Ruoting like a flood.
    "You are all ready together! What fear do I have?" Chu Ruoting shook out the blue cloud whip, holding eight red paper talisman in the whip slightly, the purple thunder and lightning coiled and transpired, threatening people, and slammed suddenly.
    boom!
    The mana shook, the mountains collapsed and the ground cracked, the sound shook the world, and the rivers churned.
    The sky-level defensive shield isolates the fluctuations, and there is stability and tranquility inside.
    Xie Suxing was seriously injured, and it was difficult to move his fingers even. You Yueming looked at the sky, too anxious, so he raised his foot and wanted to rush out. He Jing stopped him, "You don't want your life!"
    "Yes! I don't want your life!"
    How could You Yueming watch Chu Ruoting be besieged? He pushed He Jing away, turning into a rainbow and rushing out of the defensive shield.
    "Father!" Qingqing was trying to chase after him, He Jing tightened Qingqing's tail, and quickly cried, "Don't mess up! You people, isn't it good to regard peace as your value?"
    Wang Jin and Qu Ruchao and Chu Ruoting have no room at all.
    Nangongxuan had a parting hook in his hand, chanting the magic spell silently, and blossoming flowers on the hook were gorgeous and dazzling.
    This is the secret technique of the Nangong family, flying flowers can hurt people.
    He raised his hand and wanted to attack Chu Ruoting from diagonally behind. Suddenly, a golden light was dazzling, sweeping from below, dissolving the flying flowers in the sky.
    Nangongxuan glanced intently, and the visitor stepped on cloud-patterned boots and wore a jade crown with hair on his head. He was full of extravagance. It was his enemy You Yueming.
    His feminine face changed slightly: "Do you want to be more nosy?"
    You Yueming stood
    lightly , holding a small boned gold folding fan, "I'll fight for my wife, what kind of nosy ?" Chu Ruoting and Wang Jinqu were fighting, Yu Guang glimpsed When they reached them, they couldn't help shouting: "Yueming, don't mix up, go and hide!" These words aroused You Yueming's rebellious psychology, "I'm not!"
    She can fight for Xie Suxing's life, and he does it for her. It's also possible.
    Wang Jin struck down with a sword, and Chu Ruoting stepped on the white clouds, which was worthy of dodge. The sword energy was vertical and horizontal, and it directly split a mountain.
    Wang Jin said to Nangongxuan: "Don't be constrained by You Yueming! Come and help!"
    Nangongxuan left You Yueming and was about to join the battle, but the other party suddenly stabbed the folding fan in his hand. Nangongxuan was almost injured by him, and the parting hook hit the fan bone, the golden ge cried, and the stone pierced through the gold.
    You Yueming's handsome face showed the usual arrogance, "What? Nangongxuan, you know you are invincible, so you dare not fight me?"
    Wang Jin said anxiously: "Don't fall into his aggressive generals!"
    Nangongxuan's face was blue and white. .
    You Yueming: "Do you know what is the most disgusting thing in my life? It's as famous as your kind of rat. If something happens, I don't dare to beat or scold or scold, and I grind and chirp... Tu, Nangong's family Are they all yours?"
    "Whether it is tolerable or unbearable!" Nangongxuan gritted his teeth and frustrated, regardless of Wang Jin and Qu Ru. He shouted, stepped forward violently, waved the parting hook, suddenly came to the place three feet in front of You Yueming, and threw it out.
    You Yue was prepared tomorrow morning, and the folding fan brush stretched out, blasting several golden light marks, and exploding in the void.
    Seeing this, Chu Ruoting sighed secretly, knowing that she couldn't stop her, and had to say, "Yueming, draw him away, as far as possible!"
    "Nangongxuan! They move the tiger away from the mountain, don't go!" Wang Jin sensibly persuaded.
    But Nangongxuan and You Yueming hadn't dealt with them for decades. This time they were so stunned by You Yueming. He knew that he was in the midst of the plan, and he wanted to make You Yueming kneel down and admit his mistake. Nangongxuan clasped the parting hook tightly, displayed the power of the whole body, and slew towards You Yueming. Two figures chased after one another, and disappeared into the vast mountains in an instant.
    Wang Jin was so angry!
    At this moment, Chu Ruoting drew the whip mixed with talisman, he thought about it, deliberately leaked the empty door, raised the sword hurriedly to block, the Frost Sword in his hand was actually taken away. Wang Jin screamed and flew out, smashing the mountainside with a rumble, and suffered heavy losses.
    In the blink of an eye, the confrontation between the three people turned into a one-on-one between Qu Ru and Chu Ruoting.
    Qu Ru waved his wings and cursed: "It's useless! Your cultivation is useless!" After he finished speaking, he opened his mouth and sprayed a solid black arrow at Chu Ruoting.
    "Master!" Qiao Qiao hurried over
    and helped Wang Jin up. "Are you okay?" Wang Jin half looked up at Qu Ru who was fighting with Chu Ruoting, bleeding from the corners of his mouth and dark eyes.
    The monks onlookers couldn't help showing their surprise.
    Lu Changchun wondered, "Is the devil's saint really just in the early stage of getting out of her body?"
    The two men who had been hired heavily for getting out of her body for meditation , but saw the Qingyan Tutuo and ran away. This Chu Ruoting not only crushed the three of them with her own strength, but also continued to fight with her in an unhurried manner even if she was injured.
    This level of terrifying strength makes them elder characters envious.
    In fact, Chu Ruoting was very sad at this time.
    She was consumed by the blue-eyed Tutuo before, and now she was fought by Wang Jin and the others, and she was already a little dizzy. But she can't fall. Today, she is destined to fight with Qiao Qiao and others.
    Chu Ruoting drew a talisman in the sky with her left hand, and the blue cloud whip on her, once again stirring up an unparalleled purple thunder and lightning. Thunder and lightning uprooted only half of the remaining treasure building, the earth rumbling and shaking, and the tiles fell.
    Spiritual power is raging, covering the sky and the sun, and the wind blows so that people can't open their eyes.
    When Qiao Qiao saw this, fearing that Qu Ru could not cope with it, he summoned a contract spirit beast, Jiao Zha said: "Moon-breath ice butterfly, go help Qu Ru——" The
    transparent butterfly on the bun became hundreds of times larger, and the blue butterfly wings Waving like the stars in the sky.
    Qiao Qiao is sweet, even her spirit beast is so dreamy.
    On the other hand, Chu Ruoting directly uprooted a building...
    Li Fu looked up and muttered: "It's over, my treasure building is completely over."
    These high-ranking monks fought, moved the building and split the mountain, nothing more than that. .
    Qu Ru roared wildly, his body muscles bulged in an instant, and his wings spread out for about ten feet. Under the huge body were three bird legs that looked like eagle's claws.
    Qu Ru's half-demon body!
    The "stars" shaking off the wings of the Moon Breath Ice Butterfly are countless sharp ice blue arrows.
    Swipe it!
    The arrows burst out, with a scream of tearing eardrums, all shot at Chu Ruoting.
    Chu Ruoting's eyes condensed, and she grabbed a handful of talisman and pasted it on the huge hidden treasure building, and smashed it at them with great success! This blow didn't have any reservations, but Half Demon Quru and Moon Breath Ice Butterfly burst out a terrifying aura of destruction at the same time.
    The wind is surging and the world changes color.
    Under the gaze of shocking eyes, everyone stared at Chu Ruoting closely to see how she resolved it.
    result……
    Chu Ruoting did not resolve.
    The Treasure Building blocked the Moon Breath Ice Butterfly's arrow, but it instantly shattered, and the rubble flew wildly. Qu Ru rushed forward, Chu Ruoting was directly pressed on the ground, and the sharp bird claws penetrated her defensive red skirt, penetrated her left arm, and spouted a mouthful of blood.
    "Mother!"
    Qingqing howled loudly.
    He Jing was still mumbling "Peace is the most valuable and peace is the most precious". At this moment, seeing Chu Ruoting injured, he stomped: "It's not expensive anymore! Qingqing, go and help your mother!"
    Xie Suxing wanted to struggle to stand up. , He Jing was shocked, and hurriedly held him, "Xie Xiaoyou, you are too injured, don't move."
    Xie Suxing regained his superficial spiritual power, but he couldn't fight against it.
    He was full of panic: "I can't do anything..."
    rushing over, can only add chaos to Chu Ruoting. He closed his eyes and sat down on the ground.
    "Don't distract Fellow Chu Daoist, it's the best help!" He Jinglin didn't forget to add another enchantment around Xie Suxing before he left.
    Qingqing gritted her teeth, puffed her cheeks hard, and wanted to transform.
    Before, it changed once, and its father and cousin were shocked, and told it not to change in front of others. It is young and can't maintain that form for too long, but now the mother is in trouble, it must stand up to protect her!
    Qingqing clenched her small claws, raised her head, opened her mouth and screamed sharply—the
    sky was getting darker, but the light of fighting technique illuminates most of the night sky.
    Li Fu squatted on the ruins and cried, and muttered to himself: "My treasure house, my treasure house." Lu Changchun pointed to the pile of glazed tiles next to him, which was still intact, and comforted: "Chairman, it's okay, watts. Still..."
    Before the words were finished, suddenly, the ground shook, and the river turned the tide. With the roar of the moving clouds, the ground tiles, broken stones, vegetation, flowers and leaves were all turned into fly ash by the sound waves!
    Li Fu wanted to cry without tears, "There are no tiles here!"
    What's going on?
    Everyone was horrified and hugged their heads to avoid.
    But seeing a towering mountain beside the river bank suddenly moved. After taking a closer look, I discovered that it was not a mountain, but a huge beast with a length of hundreds of feet!
    "Oh my God! What is that?"
    "Flood? Snake?"
    "No! You see it has horns! That's...a dragon!"
    The behemoth with cyan light radiating from its entire body, the dragon groaned with its head up, surging into the sky.
    Everyone was shocked by this scene and couldn't say anything, even Chu Ruoting and Qu Ru who were fighting against each other took a cold breath.
    When Chu Ruoting looked at the dragon, she suddenly felt something was wrong. How could this dragon look a little bit like... Just when the thought arose, she heard the fierce and mighty dragon swaying its tail at her, crashing two mountains and crying. He
    said: " Mother , I'll help you beat him!" Chu Ruoting: "..."
    Li Fu hugged his only remaining half of the glazed tiles and muttered: "What the hell is the saint of the magic palace? Can you contract one-stop?"
    Almost everyone present had the same idea as Li Fu.
    unbelievable! It's too bad!
    This auction is a real value. Not only can you watch the powerful battles, but you can also witness the extinct Azure Dragon!
    The blue dragon roared, his mighty power was immeasurable, and the Moon Breath Ice Butterfly was not worth mentioning in an instant. It had just spread its beautiful wings, and the power of the Azure Dragon and the Divine Beast swept across, and several ten thousand mountain peaks and rushing waterfalls nearby burst into pieces.
    The Qinglong sprayed out a flame, and the fire wave was overwhelming.
    The "Star Arrows" swayed by the ice butterfly was roasted by the tongue of fire and turned into rain, and it splashed down.
    The rain is pouring.
    Qu Ru was upset and attacked Chu Ruoting again regardless. Chu Ruoting's face was pale, she ran away hurriedly, Qu Ru fiercely pursued her, her facial features were twisted: "Bitch, where did you run away——"
    Chu Ruoting endured one of his claws again for a lifetime, blood spurting on her shoulders.
    She finally led him to the mountain col, pinched the sound transmission note, and laughed wildly: "Yi Fu, plant the flag!"
    Qu Ru was taken aback, thinking she was reciting some formula. Immediately afterwards, the place where he was standing was endlessly brilliant. In the dark sky, two moons appeared!
    The two moons are bright and bright, illuminating the sky and the earth.
    Chu Ruoting pointed at Qu Ru, smiled and lifted her sleeves to wipe the blood from the corners of her mouth, showing contempt: "So, a demon is a demon...no brain!"
    "You!" Qu Ru belongs to the half-demon instinct and smells fatal. threat.
    The sleepy demon formed, Chu Ruoting blended with her aura and threw out eighty-nine long whips in the void. The whip wind stirs the wind and clouds, and the purple electricity is like a snake, brilliant to the extreme.
    But Qu Ru was a half-demon from ancient times. Although he was affected by the trapped monster formation, he still gritted his teeth, fluttered his wings, and barely confronted Chu Ruoting.
    Wang Jin is quite accomplished in the game.
    He squinted his eyes and watched for a moment, then suddenly raised his hand to point to the gloomy light in the distant mountains, and commanded: "Qiao'er, go and pull the flag of that place!"
    Qiao Qiao hurriedly ran over.
    Sure enough, under the two towering ancient trees, there were two small red flags.
    As soon as she stepped forward, the two suddenly appeared and intercepted her.
    Qiao Qiao recognized them, she frowned and said, "You are the descendants of Brother Cheng."
    Lin Yifu rolled her eyes, "Don't call the ancestor so disgusting."
    Lin Chengzi found Qiao Qiao as a companion, the Lin family. There were a lot of criticisms from the top and bottom, but no one dared to say anything, only Lin Yifu was very hot, and didn't give Qiao Qiao noodles at all.
    Qiao Qiao's face turned red and gritted his teeth and said, "Do you know who is the one who made you protect the formation? She is the demon girl of Xihai Demon Palace, the devil who rebelled against the master! How can you be with her? Don't be afraid Have you fallen into the prestige of the Lin family?"
    Lin Xirong has a good temper, and she is also annoyed when she hears this: "Friend Qiao, we know our friends, and we don't need you to criticize."
    "Funny and ridiculous!" Lin Yifu hates others to take care of her the most, pointing at her and cursing, "You are nothing but The ancestor's furnace tripod! What qualifications do you have to teach my grandmother?"
    The word "Liuding" stabbed Qiao Qiao severely.
    "You are the Lin family, I don't want to fight with you..." She bit her teeth and sacrificed the dragon rope. "Ask again, will you let
    me ?" "Sorry, our two sisters are walking in the rivers and lakes. Since you have agreed to Fellow Daoist Chu, they will never give in!" Lin Yifu and Lin Xirong looked at each other, one Hengqin and the other holding a sword, blocking the formation flag firmly.
    Qiao Qiao's eyes became cold, "Okay, that's the case, I'm offended."
    After she said, she shook off the dragon cable, and the three fought into a ball.
    The Lin's second daughter has a lower cultivation base than Qiao Qiao, but Qiao Qiao didn't dare to kill them, considering that they were Lin's family. She slashed out with a palm, and lifted Lin Xirong's Jiaoweiqin into the air. At the same time, she flicked her fingers, bursting with energy, and Lin Yifu's sword collapsed and flew out.
    Seeing that he was about to hit the huge rock, the pain he had expected did not come, and Lin Yifu was embarrassing to be embraced.
    "Miss Lin San, are you okay?" He Jing helped her up and wiped the sweat on her forehead.
    Lin Yifu flushed, jumped out of his arms and pointed at Qiao Qiao with a sword: "Senior He, you came just right, stop her!"
    He Jing originally planned to do the same.
    He joined the battle and became a three-on-one, and Qiao Qiao suddenly turned left and right.
    *The
    sleepy demon array worked, and Qu Ru gradually became exhausted.
    Chu Ruoting's whip wind has arrived, leaving many phantoms in the air. The big black wings wrapped around his back, a weird talisman was attached to the center of his eyebrows, and the majestic force penetrated into the sea of ​​consciousness, like a sharp blade breaking his bones and veins every inch.
    Qu Ru yelled in pain, his face instantly pale and his pupils widened.
    Chu Ruoting was able to breathe now, and her spiritual knowledge swept away, and Qiao Qiao struggled with He Jing, Lin Yifu, and Lin Xirong hard to separate. She did her best to blast a palm from the sky, Qiao Qiao hurriedly avoided, stretched out, and accidentally let Lin Yifu cut through his waist with a sword, blood spurting.
    At the same time, the eighth-order Moon Breath Ice Butterfly was unable to fight back against the Azure Dragon. As the blue dragon uttered a long roar, it opened its mouth like a small hill, and its sharp teeth bit the moon-breath ice butterfly in half.
    Snap-the
    ice-blue butterfly wings are divided into two, dim and dull.
    The owner of the contracted spirit beast was backlashed, and Qiao Qiao was in painful consciousness and did not dare to fight any more.
    Qingqing couldn't maintain the adult body for too long. After swallowing the Moon Breath Ice Butterfly, he lost consciousness and fell straight down. He Jing's eyesight was quick and his hands were quick, he flew up, and hugged his suddenly smaller body back into his arms.
    Qu Ru was seriously injured, and fell from the air.
    A generation of powerful ancient half-monsters, his muscles and veins were broken, and he fell to the ground, like a pool of fleshy mud.
    "Qu Ru!" Qiao Qiao ran to his wounds, tears like rain, and filled his mouth with pill, protecting his meridians with spiritual power.
    Qu Ru spouted black blood, his wings trembled, and You didn't die immediately.
    Chu Ruoting couldn't hold on, half kneeling somewhere on the mountainside, her eyes full of unwillingness.
    Not dead yet!
    This is Qu Ru's preference for him as the male protagonist Tiandao?
    The audience was dead silent, and everyone looked at the two moons in the sky and could not speak. Chu Ruoting used the power of a single person to fight from the wheel during the day to the night. How this kind of cultivation is not shocking.
    Qiao Qiao knelt on the ground, holding Qu Ru, sobbing and weeping to Wang Jin: "Master, forget it, let's run away, don't fight her..."
    Her appearance was ruined, Qu Ru was about to die, Master was injured, contracted spirit beast Also torn to pieces by Qinglong.
    She couldn't afford it, she gave up.
    What a darling of heaven, what a cultivating genius in the world of floating light... she is not! She is just a complete loser.
    Unexpectedly, Wang Jin stood up abruptly, holding the Frost Sword in his hand, his eyes gleaming, "Qiao'er, do you know? At this time, we should really take action."
    Qiao Qiao's eyes were blank with tears.
    Chu Ruoting was clutching the pierced wound in her shoulder, trying to adjust her breath on the spot, realizing that the danger was approaching.
    She turned sideways keenly, and her original position was drawn into a deep ravine by a sword aura.
    Chu Ruoting raised her head with lingering fears, and saw Wang Jin holding the Frost Sword and stepping on a slender tree branch, looking at her across the river.
    Under the moonlight, he looked like a fairy.
    Only then did Chu Ruoting discover that Wang Jin had been hiding her cultivation base. He is not in the middle stage of Yuan Ying, but... in the early stage of emergence!
    Wang Jin had a horizontal sword in her hand and was satisfied with the look of surprise in her eyes. He flicked the sword lightly and smiled with emotion, "Chu Ruoting, you have been under my seat for twenty years, and I have never taught you anything. By the way, it is my negligence. Today, it is because of your early death. On the surface, before you die, I will teach you one more truth." The Frost Sword in his hand was shining brightly, and the sword aura swept away, cutting off the rushing river water, "What is the reserve of energy, what is the opportunity to move," What is...Zang Feng!"