150

Today is the night of the full moon.
    Chu Ruoting seemed to have returned to the status of a saint in the Palace of No Thoughts.
    Helian Youhen didn't know what was going on, and every afternoon he would leave Wunian Palace for a long time, and he would not tell him where he went. Chu Ruoting knew that he had a secret, so she stopped talking.
    She can't help but test the bottom line of Helian Youhen these days.
    Then I gradually realized... he seems to have no bottom line.
    No matter what she did or said, he would either look at her silently, or he would lose his temper and scold Yan Qianshan, or he would sigh inexplicably.
    Chu Ruoting had the same attitude as before, but Helian Youhen felt aggrieved.
    He went to Taiye Pool to find his father-in-law and his mother-in-law to complain. The truth was mixed, and he said how Chu Ruoting left him in the cold, and how he was messing with flowers outside.
    Yu Jiaorong and Chu Huan wondered how their daughter could do this kind of thing, but seeing Helian Youhen really sad, they reassured them again and again.
    "Xian Xu, ah, so I have to take off Tinger the preaching of her." "Xian
    Xu ah, do not worry, as the saying goes Zaokang husband of no less than the Church."
    "Xian Xu ah, father-in-law will help you to justice."
    Hector After listening to You Hen, he was not surprised. When he returned to the palace to see Chu Ruoting's indifferent look, he continued to sulk.
    In the past six months, the water in the Taiye Pool has finally been reduced by two-thirds, but Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong are still unstable, which puts him under great pressure and dare not say a word to Chu Ruoting. Until the half-year period expired, Chu Ruoting was still kept in the dark by him, and didn't even know the resurrection of her parents.
    That night.
    Chu Ruoting walked into the bedroom.
    Chu Ruoting has become accustomed to Helian Youhen when he disperses exercises.
    This was the last time she had suffered his yang poison.
    She is now a master of distraction, a small piece of yang poison is sealed on the ribs, and it will not cause much impact.
    To be free is obviously a very happy thing, but Chu Ruoting seems to be pressing a stone in her heart. It's not fear, nervousness, or worry, but reluctance.
    Reluctant to give up the never-dissipating cloud over Wunian Palace, reluctant to walk the endless palace wall road, reluctant to give up the salty and humid sea breeze blowing in the evening... Chu Ruoting gently covered her heart.
    The dark clouds outside the window slowly dissipated, and the bright moonlight penetrated in, laying a silvery white on the bright bluestone floor tiles.
    As soon as Chu Ruoting walked into the inner hall, she was hugged tightly from behind.
    Helian Youhen greedily sniffed the fragrance on the back of her neck.
    He has been enduring it for half a year, saying that he won't touch her if he doesn't touch her. Finally waiting for the night of the full moon, I can embrace her unscrupulously.
    The soul-attached chain was stuck tightly between the bones, severe pain struck, and Helian Youhen was dizzy.
    His pupils turned scarlet for a while, then returned to their original state again, and the strange blood patterns on his body were looming.
    Chu Ruoting relaxed her body and worked secretly, hoping to feel better next time.
    "Sneer--" The
    lower skirt was suddenly torn apart, and the trousers were pulled down. The hot penis touched the center of the two petals. When I felt the slippery water, there was no foreplay, and I entered it.
    Chu Ruoting frowned and snorted.
    It doesn't hurt, but it's full of panic.
    The man has his hips straight behind him, and the hard penis pierces deeper, tightly united.
    Helian Youhen was painful and refreshing.
    The soul chain is only a semi-sacred tool, which twists his bones and the crazy soul, and still can't completely contain his madness. The body seemed to be torn in half, half sensible and half crazy.
    Chu Ruoting was pressed by him on the icy ground, and his soft flower caves withstood his opening and closing movements.
    "Meisheng Jue" slowly rotates, the penis enters and exits in the tunnel, the stem rubs against the folds on the flesh wall, and it stimulates the sensitive body. Her mind was filled with pleasure, making her unable to think too much, Zhu's lips lightly opened, overflowing with a coquettish moan.
    Helian Youhen held back for too long, and was tortured by the soul chain in severe pain. Hearing her groan, he tightened the firm abdominal muscles and slammed it hard.
    Chu Ruoting's emptiness was filled up roughly by him. Without holding back, she vented tremblingly with her legs clamped. In this way, Helian Youhen still didn't let her go, but inserted it even more. The muddy red hole was opened by the thick fleshy stem, and the yin water was splashing everywhere.
    In the past, it took half an hour for Helian Youhen to disperse power for the first time, which made it difficult for Chu Ruoting to resist. But this time he pushed it dozens more times, then snorted, fixed his waist, and lay down on the woman's bare back with sweat and spray for a long time.
    Chu Ruoting tried to seal the yang poison he shot, but after scanning his consciousness, he found that the white turbidity shot by Helian Youhen did not contain a trace of coldness.
    "Devil, why is there no yang poison this time?"
    Chu Ruoting turned her head in astonishment. With the moonlight, Helian Youhen's handsome face was pale as paper, and sweat condensed on the tip of her nose along the tall nose.
    Helian Youhen didn't know if it was too cool or the soul chain restraining the yang poison made him too painful, his eyes dazzled and his ears were ringing, and his mind was chaotic.
    His knees softened and he fell to the ground with a "plop", curled up.
    "Devil! What's wrong with you?" Chu Ruoting was shocked.
    She hurriedly pulled his wrist to get the pulse, and noticed that there was a thin silver metal chain on his soul and bones, almost squeezed into the bones.
    That is...with a soul chain!
    The soul attachment chain almost grows with the flesh and blood, obviously it has been in the body for a while. Chu Ruoting is proficient in refining tools, and of course knows the function of the spirit chain. It keeps Helian Youhen sensible and can withstand the torture caused by Yang Poison.
    She looked at the Helian Youhen shrinking from the pain, her eyes were slightly hot, "When was the soul attachment chain refined? Why didn't you tell me?"
    Helian Youhen felt regretful.
    She knew that she had used the spirit chain, but she also ran into the embarrassment of suppressing the sun poison.
    Helian Youhen turned his back, and reluctantly said, "The half-year period is up...Let's go." He said, "Jing Mo's soul and Red Shark's tears are in the refining room. Get them by yourself."
    Chu Ruo Ting was stunned.
    Something faintly broke out of her heart, she asked: "Molord, why did you refine the soul chain?"
    Helian Youhen said impatiently, "As a master refiner, what do you want to practice? Do you need a reason?"
    He didn't lose his temper once or twice. Chu Ruoting was inexplicable from the beginning, and gradually became accustomed to it.
    Helian Youhen trembled with pain.
    He didn't want to be watched by Chu Ruoting, and said in a bad mood, "Isn't leaving yet?" Didn't she want to be free, and what else did he do?
    Chu Ruoting was unmoved.
    Her gaze fell on the man's naked and broad spine, because she endured the pain hard, her strong back muscles were clear, firm and firm, and the perspiration exuded glowing in the moonlight.
    If Helian Youhen had said the reason generously just now, she wouldn't think too much about it. But he deliberately used a violent tone to cover up...
    Chu Ruoting stretched out her arms and gently hugged his trembling tall body.
    Helian Youhen froze for a while.
    Then, he heard the woman behind him tentatively asking, "Molord, do you like me?"
    Helian Youhen seemed to be caught by her invisible handle, and he quickly denied it, "Nonsense! Ben! You are a majestic
    demon , how would you like you?" Chu Ruoting was suddenly very disappointed.
    Because she seems to like him.
    The devil always indulged her without a bottom line. Even if she knew that she was acting in front of him and knew that she had done a lot of things that shouldn't be done, he still refined the spirit chain, and didn't want her to bear the sun poison anymore.
    In a certain year, a certain month, a certain day, and a certain moment during the ten years, she was tempted by the devil.
    However, Helian Youhen was so high and unfathomable that she couldn't figure out what he really thought, so she didn't dare to take this step calmly. Tonight, this soul attachment chain that has been entangled in his body for an unknown period of time has given her courage. The fairy road is long, she doesn't want to leave regrets to each other, she hopes that the devil can understand her mind, even if she is insulting herself.
    Chu Ruoting let go of her hands, sighed slightly, stood up, and bowed earnestly, "Although the devil doesn't like me, I like the devil. Over the years, thanks to the devil for taking care of me, Jing Mo and I are forever grateful to you. "
    Helian Youhen shook suddenly.
    Seeing her about to leave, Helian
    Youhen got up with a carp and asked loudly, "What did you just say?" Chu Ruoting stopped.
    She took a deep breath before turning her head. With a clear cough, he euphemistically quoted the scriptures to express his intentions, "Madjun, have you ever heard of Prince Fusu and Daojun Youyi? Prince Fusu and Daojun Youyi were both..."
    "What's so crispy! I won't listen to this!" Helian
    Youhen died anxiously , "You repeat what you said just now!" Chu Ruoting was heartbroken, staring straight at Helian Youhen's eyes, and said: " Demon Lord, I like you. How about... you follow me!"
    "Okay!"
    Helian Youhen blurted out in ecstasy, and he felt that he would undermine Demon Lord's reputation by agreeing too soon. He restrained his smile and yelled at her sternly, "Okay...what a dare!"