87

Tibetan front.
    Hide your edge and give the enemy a fatal blow at the last moment.
    When the onlookers looked at it, they all regretted: "Chu Ruoting will definitely die now." She has been consumed by the wheel war for so long, facing Wang Jin who is hiding her strength, how can she find her life.
    Wang Jin divided the river with one sword, like Guan Changhong.
    He Jing knew that his strength was low, but he also used his whole body spells; Lin Xirong plucked the strings, Lin Yifu swung a sword, and the three of them shot at the same time, blocking this sword a little.
    However, Wang Jin was exquisite in his swordsmanship, and this sword was not affected, but instead lifted the three of them away.
    Chu Ruoting pointed out the only remaining talisman on her finger and swiped it in the void, which was worthy of catching Wang Jin's sword intent to destroy the world.
    The red dress on his body was torn apart and ragged by the vertical and horizontal sword qi.
    She knows well that today and Wang Jin will fight to the death.
    No one will come to save her, no one will help her, and it is even more unlikely that Wang Jin will save her life. There is no retreat behind me, hope, only in my own hands!
    Chu Ruoting bit her tongue, screamed, shook the Cangyun whip, and attacked Wang Jin.
    Wang Jin's face
    became cold, and he raised his sword to meet him, "Hit a stone with an egg, not at your own discretion!" The dazzling sword aura engulfed terrible power, tearing the air. Chu Ruoting barely managed to deal with three moves, Cang Yun whip was swept away by sword energy, the whip made a little bang, bang and bang, and the purple light dimmed.
    The magic weapon of her life was damaged, Chu Ruoting's blood surged, and she couldn't hold back a spout of blood.
    She hurriedly withdrew the Cangyun whip back to the sea of ​​consciousness, facing Wang Jin's endless attacks, sacrificed all the magical implements and talisman on her body.
    In the night, the light flickered, and the sky and the earth were as bright as day.
    He Jing's
    spirit was exhausted, and he fell to the ground and sighed: "How can this be good!" Yueming came back and found that Chu Ruoting was beheaded by Wang Jin. How did his cousin explain?
    Wang Jin deserves to be a leader in sword repair.
    Every sword move is ever-changing, containing a vast sword intent, and a boundless edge.
    Chu Ruoting's magic talisman was exhausted, and afterwards, she couldn't avoid it at all. One inch long and one inch strong, Chu Ruoting, who was bare-handed, fell into the wind and was stabbed in the left shoulder by Wang Jin's sword. Qu Ruo Ting was pierced by the bird's claw, and Chu Ruoting paled with pain.
    Wang Jin came across the river and came three meters away from Chu Ruoting, with a cold look in her eyes, and sneered, "Chu Ruoting, are you capable of this?"
    Wang Jin said, another sword.
    He didn't kill the killer right away, but seemed to be playing around.
    Chu Ruoting gritted her teeth and patted it with her palm. Wang Jin calmly avoided, and said with a sneer: "You look like Chu Huan for your stubbornness."
    "You don't deserve to mention him!"
    "Your father is good at everything, but it's too unsmooth." Wang Jin held on. Sword Flower, with a solemn look in his eyes, "The strong are easy to break, only the most feminine to soft, can you cross the world! But your father has lived for a long time, but
    he has not lived to understand." He and Chu Huan are young friends, and they learned art together. , Founded the sect together, and once went on a trip along the way.
    But what happened later?
    Since Chu Huan met Yu Jiaorong, the famous chivalrous woman in the world of shining light, her temperament has become more and more upright and boring, and her mouth is full of benevolence, justice and morality. He often taught him with a straight face: A Jin, you can't be like this, A Jin, you can't be like that... Later, Chu Huan and Yu Jiaorong became a couple. He no longer called him "A Jin", but respectfully shouted "Head".
    Wang Jin felt that Chu Huan had changed, and Chu Huan felt that his mind was not right.
    There is a gap between the two lives.
    He will always remember that day when he brought the aged spirit fruit wine and wanted to have a good talk with Chu Huan. He happened to hear Yu Jiaorong urge Chu Huan to replace it.
    Yu Jiaorong said that his virtue is not worthy, and it is difficult to be the head of Qing Jianzong.
    This is the most unacceptable thing for Wang Jin. He can do nothing, but the position of the head is his bottom line and the right he has pursued throughout his life.
    Didn't Qiao'er want Cangyun Whip? Jiao Long is fierce, so let the
    Chu Huan couple do a favor... Recalling the past, Wang Jin looked at Chu Ruoting, who was similar to Chu Huan in front of him, and felt resentful.
    The frost sword was cut out with a bang, as if the stream of light flashed suddenly, and the cold light suddenly appeared.
    Chu Ruoting had little spiritual power left in the operation of her palms, and she managed to respond, and flew upside down to the river, bleeding from the corners of her mouth.
    Everyone below watched the battle closely, He Jing was anxious like ants on a hot pot, "The Frost Sword is a heavenly weapon, and Friends of Chu Daoyou can win with bare hands?"
    Lin Yifu immediately took a step when he heard the words. Do not hesitate to throw out his own magic weapon to practice the sword. Lin Xirong glanced at Xie Suxing, who was dying in the defensive shield, and threw Jiao Weiqin over. "Friend Chu,
    catch— " Chu Ruoting kicked Yun Dengfeng, hugging Qin with her left hand, and a horizontal sword with her right hand.
    With the weapon in her hand, she had a flash of inspiration.
    Wang Jin followed, but hadn't made any moves. Suddenly Chu Ruoting sneered at him, her eyes disdainful: "Wang Jin, you want to teach me... don't see if you are worthy!"
    Wang Jin said coldly: "The end of the strong crossbow Don't be ashamed to
    speak out ." Chu Ruoting had Hengqin on her knees, her right sword pointed at the sky, and the last talisman hidden in her jacket hung on the front door.
    "Jiang Shang tunes Yuqin, one string clears one heart." She bit her tongue, spit out a mouthful of blood on the talisman, and said word by word: "An De relies on the Heavenly Sword, cross the sea to kill a long whale!" After the
    poem, she threw out the coke tail. The qin and the red sword, the two magical instruments turned into stars, dazzling light.
    Chu Ruoting's entire aura changed accordingly, and she used her blood to increase her spiritual power and rushed to the sky with murderous intent! The formation changed, the two round moons above his head turned like stars, the earth trembled, the nearby clouds and mist dissipated, and the river was tumbling.
    The magnificent trend, changing rivers, the sky is completely covered by the formation, forming a magnificent and majestic wonder.
    "...It might collapse here!" The
    ground cracked and cracks, Lu Changchun took the lead in reacting, pulling Li Fu and running away.
    The cultivators were horrified, each looking for a safe location, staring at the two fighting in the void.
    This Chu Ruoting is undoubtedly too terrifying!
    Spiritual exhaustion, still able to fight against the prosperous sword repair.
    If she was lucky enough to not die, she would have a place for someone who would make the Floating Light Realm tremble with a stomped foot.
    With the passing of Chu Ruoting's blood, the sky array gleamed with strange brilliance, and Wang Jin felt that his spiritual power was sucked away by the river below.
    He couldn't see through this array.
    What opportunity did Chu Ruoting find to learn such a terrifying formation?
    Wang Jin's face changed suddenly, and without hesitation, he raised his sword to attack Chu Ruoting.
    Huh!
    Sword Qi Hengkong, it seems that he wants to split the brilliant and dazzling Sanling Formation, however, the mysterious and unpredictable Dao Yun of the Formation circulates, forcibly hindering his sword aura.
    Chu Ruoting donated the formation with blood, and Wang Jin's spiritual energy went crazy.
    The muscles of Wang Jin's cheeks tightened, and he said fiercely: "Chu Ruoting, I want to see how much blood you have to maintain such a great spirit dispersal formation!"
    "Before my blood dries out, your spiritual power will be exhausted. "Chu Ruoting's face was as white as gold paper, "And I... will kill you." If
    something happened, there would be no turning back arrow after opening the bow.
    Both are struggling to support.
    After a short while, the two of them exhausted at the same time, unable to maintain the wind in the air, and both fell on the river bank, stirring up waves.
    The slender figure in red clothes staggered up from the water.
    Wang Jin was delighted, using the trace of spiritual power he had just hidden, and suddenly stabbed a sword at her.
    "Puff--"
    The Frost Sword pierced behind, and the front heart pierced out.
    Chu Ruoting became stiff.
    She lowered her head and saw the blood dripping from the tip of the sword, just like herself in the previous life, killed by the Frost Sword.
    Wang Jin looked up to the sky and laughed, "Chu Ruoting, Chu Ruoting! No matter how subtle your formation is? You are not dead under my sword! Never leave your back to the enemy. Have you learned this truth?
    " ...I said, you are not worthy to teach me."
    Chu Ruoting's voice suddenly sounded, making Wang Jin's hair terrified.
    He turned his head and saw Chu Ruoting crawling out of the river, with wet hair sticking to her pale cheeks, like a strange-looking female ghost.
    The one behind was Chu Ruoting, and what he stabbed with the sword was... the next moment, the "Chu Ruoting" that was pierced by him turned into a piece of red paper and floated to the ground.
    Chu Ruoting trembled with a smile, "idiot, that's a puppet talisman."
    Wang Jin became angry from embarrassment.
    "Wang Jin, you planned to kill my parents. If you don't take revenge, I swear not to be a man."
    "That also depends on whether you have the ability!"
    Two high-ranking monks who had lost their spiritual power fought each other in the shallows of the river. It's like a mortal fighting, fists to the flesh.
    Wang Jin just lost his spiritual power. He is tall and broad, and has a lot of advantages over Chu Ruoting, who is wounded all over, with thin arms and legs.
    After ten tricks, he looked at the opportunity, twisted Chu Ruoting's left elbow, and at the same time slashed towards her door. Chu Ruoting quickly stretched out her right palm, holding the blade tightly, not letting him cut it off.
    The palm was cut deep into the bone by the sharp blade, and the blood flowed down Chu Ruoting's face.
    Wang Jin was crazy, holding the hilt in both hands, pressing Chu Ruoting down, and knelt her down, "You want to kill me... can you do it? You can't do it with your parents! Not even you!"
    The knuckles of Chu Ruoting's hands turned white when she heard the words. Instead, she laughed, her eyes flashing fiercely, "Wang Jin, if this is the case, I will teach you one more truth. Don't rely too much on magic weapons and Spiritual power, while ignoring the movement style..." Before she finished speaking, she roared, letting go of the sword with her right hand, and slid her lower waist to the left. The sword's wrist, with all its strength, was drawn towards his neck!
    Outsiders looked at it, as if Chu Ruoting was holding Wang Jin's hand and teaching him to slay himself.
    Wang Jin seemed unbelievable.
    He opened his eyes wide and opened his mouth to say something.
    A ray of blood appeared from the throat, soaking bleeding beads.
    He Jing, Qiao Qiao, Lin Xirong, Lin Yifu and others arrived at the shallows at this time. Before Qiao Qiao could see the battle situation clearly, Chu Ruoting raised her foot sharply and kicked Wang Jin away.
    "Bang—"
    A headless body smashed in front of Qiao Qiao. The cut surface of the thick neck of the bowl was neatly cut, a piece of blood paste, blood splattered in the blood vessels, and the hot liquid splashed Qiao Qiao's face, blurring her vision into a bright red.
    Qiao Qiao stumbled and knelt in front of the body.
    How come that dress looks so familiar... how about
    her master?
    Where is the head of Master?
    Qiao Qiao tremblingly stretched out his hand and wiped away the sticky blood on his face. Slowly raising her eyes, she saw her second elder sister, dressed in a bright moonlight, standing wildly in the surging river with a smile,...the master who was carrying her in her hand.