1 {your sweater}

I should probably tell you that yes, this is going to have 365 chapters. GOOD LUCK BITCHES.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to Heather. Ilysm! (I promise I didn't add any accidental 'haha's' in here.)
-----

You left, last week.

I'm still sad. Still wishing that I could've asked to tag along after all. But that would've been pretty clingy, and I can be such a burden.

I don't want to be weighing you down like your luggage as you travel around the globe.

I'm just going to wrap this sweater of yours around me, and pretend you're here.

This sweater is baby blue, and you always tell me that it reminds you of my eyes. It's soft, like your tan skin. Warm, comforting, just like your smile.

There are faint traces of your sweet scent intertwined in the threads. I wish this scent would last the entire year you're gone, but I doubt it.

This sweater seems insignificant, but it's not. You were wearing it the first time we ever cuddled.

"Luke...do you maybe...wanna cuddle?" You ask, rubbing the back of your neck out of nervousness.

I grin, completely thrilled at the idea of being pressed against you. "Yes, I'd love to."

My head is against your sweater as I lay my head on your shoulder. I run my hands across the threads lightly, as you run a hand through my quiff.

I have never felt this safe and comfortable in someone's arms before.

And after five years, cuddling is still one of my favorite activities we do together.

(I mean, right after the activity where you fuck me into next week. But that's for another time...)

-----
Today is such a sad day ughhh everything is crappy

My heart goes out to every Directioner out there. I love you all. Xx