102 {candid camera}

you fuckers know why I'm updating rn.

A. THANKS FOR 21K I WOULD TYPE SOME THANK YOU LETTER BUT YOU GET IT B. I'M GOING ON VACATION AGAIN LOL SOZ C. DRAGMEDUCKFONGDOWNBTICH

srsly talk to me about Drag Me Down
-----
As anyone can tell, we love photos.

Your favorites are the candid ones. Mostly of me, because you're a sappy loser.

Ashton's just told me a joke over the phone, and I can't stop laughing. Maybe I have weak humor.

He and Michael are on vacation, and I like to check up on our friends.

I hear a shutter go off as I'm in the middle of laughing. I look over to see you, fumbling with a camera, looking flustered.

"Shit, fucking cameras.." You mutter.

"Talk to you later Ash. Have fun on your trip!" I hang up, and put the phone down.

"Why are you taking photos of me, Hood?" I cross my arms, giving you a 'please explain' look.

"You're cute when you laugh..." You breath out, cheeks still red.

I feel myself burning a little, so, to avoid full on blushing, I reach forward to snatch the camera off the coffee table.

I begin taking photos of you, and you cover your face with your hands. I try to slap them away, and you just laugh and run away.

I manage to tackle you to the ground, giggling as I try to pin down your thrashing arms, taking photos all the while.

Eventually, you've got me pinned to the ground, and we freeze.

You lean down, lips just brushing against mine, and I hear the camera click. You stand up, laughing, and run down the hallway.

"If you want to kiss me, let me take candids of you!" You shout, and I groan.

"Fuck you!"

"No fucking will occur until I'm allowed to take candid photos of my boyfriend!"

I roll my eyes, and chase you down the hall.

I did end up giving you permission to take candid pictures of me.

Hey, I'm weak for your kisses, alright? And the fucking. Mostly the fucking.

In return, I got to take candid pictures of you too, and now we have a whole collection.

Ones where I'm curled up on the couch, slight smile on my face from seeing something amusing on TV. Ones where you've got icing on your nose and giggling.

My favorite is one my brother, Jack, accidentally took. We were visiting him, and I was talking to Celeste, Jack's long time girlfriend.

You're leaned against the doorway, eyes on me as I laugh at something she'd said. There's a fond smile on your lips, and it's beautiful.

I wonder if you always look at me like that when I'm not looking. Maybe these candids are useful.

I hope I'm the only one you look at like that.
-----
okay I'm going to the beach all next week in Florida okay bye

SEE YOU WHENEVER I SEE YOU