114 {stuck like post it notes}

jayden's writing her next book...REPORT HA SIKE I've got 4 parts of 6 done stab me

I won't be writing another book for a very long time at this rate smh
-----
You've always enjoyed going out of your way to tell me that you love me.

Here is one of those ways.

I hit the alarm clock off, groaning. "I'm so out of it from last night Cal. You might have to carry me to class!" I laugh lightly and roll over to look at you.

But you're gone. I frown. "Cal? CAL?!" No answer. Perhaps you can't hear me.

I dash down the stairs. No kitchen clatter. How strange...

I sigh, realizing I have no time to hunt you down. I'll just have to trust that you're at the studio.

"Unless you left for tour today, wouldn't that be funny, babe? Haha...okay, stop talking to yourself Luke!" I shake my head to get myself working properly. My mind isn't all there, it seems.

I get dressed in my usual flannel outfit I wear on Mondays, and grab my phone off the bedside table. There's a bright pink post it note on the screen.

'G'morning (soul) mate! Is that too Aussie?' You scrawled handwriting reads.

I smile softly at the soulmate bit, but am slightly upset that this is all you can give me in return for not being here to wake up with me. Oh well.

I rush downstairs and grab my bag, spotting my mug in it's usual place, tea inside. There's a yellow note on the side.

'Sorry I wasn't with you this morn. :( Here's a cuppa: because you're TEArrific!'

I gulp down a few sips, trying to hold back a smile. God, you're so sweet and sappy.

I notice a plate on the dining table, Nutella covered waffles on top. My favorite. Speaking of sweet and sappy, I suppose.

The blue sticky note reads: 'I made your favorite! Hope it makes up for no morning cuddle. It's as sweet and warm as you!'

"Fuckin goofball," I mumble, unable to hold back a grin this time. I gobble the waffles down, and sigh in relief at the sight of your car. This means I don't have to walk to work.

On the steering wheel, a white one: 'Left the car for you, and walked to work! Don't want you to be too tired...;)'

I shake my head fondly, backing out of the driveway. However, I make a mental note to thank you for the kind gesture, even if you had to make a lame joke in the process.

I arrive at school, and rush into my classroom. Just in time. I open my desk drawer to grab a pen, and there's a whole stack of post it notes inside. They're out of the wrapper, and the one on top has been written on.

'Finish the lyric: throwing rocks at your...?'

Window. Obviously. But what could you possibly-

There's a window on the left side of my class room, and little balls of colorful paper keep hitting the glass of it.

I look down, and there's you, and my first hour class, below. I fumble around for a second, and get the window open.

"What the hell are you doing, Hood? Kids, don't tell anyone I said a bad word."

They all giggle, and you just grin up at me. "Throwing balls at your window," You wiggle your eyebrows.

"You're just as immature as the teenagers around you," I remark sassily.

"HEY!" Everyone on the ground yells back, offended.

I shrug. "It's true. Anyways, I thought you were in the studio or something?"

"I was. But I bailed."

"CALUM! YOU CAN'T J-"

"Luke. It was just gonna be me and Ashton in a studio at 4:30 in the morning. It wasn't particularly exciting, nor important. I wanted to spend time doing something cute for you instead."

"Why? Am I dying or something?"

You smile, shaking your head. "Because I love my Lukey. And I love mornings with you, and telling you I love you."

"Dammit, why am I tearing up? God, come up here so I can kiss you."

"Do you love me back?" You pout.

I laugh, wiping away a stray tear. "Yes, yes. I love you so much, Cal."

"I picked you some daisies on the way here, because you're as pretty and delicate as they are. Is that alright? Are any of your students allergic to flow-"

"Stop being cute, you dummy. It's wonderful. Come kiss me," I whine.

"Okay, okay! I'm going!"

And when our lips met, it tasted sweeter than Nutella.

Some days, I wake up, half hoping you leaving is all just a cute little prank to tell me I love you.

But it's not. You're on tour, and you're gone, and there are so few 'I love you's' now. Not because you don't love me, everything's just hectic and you need so much rest.

Or maybe you don't love me. Maybe there's someone you love more than me.

I don't know. I should stop thinking about this now. I've got a class to teach. I have a life too.

I'm not just a loner who thinks about how much I miss you all the time, I'm busy too, I...I really should go.

And maybe crumble up a few sticky notes in frustration and sadness.
-----
lucas baby :-(

I'm so good at fluff and then I make the tears fall it's like sunshine and then BOOM RAIN

I don't know what I'm saying help I'm starving when will my dad bring my cheese fries home