13 {your Luke photo album}

Sorry for not updating yesterday! It was my last day of spring break and sometimes ya need a lazy day
-----
You always have loved photography, Calum.

In high school, you would use every waking moment for a photo op, whether it be candid shots or beautiful things or some cool scenario. Anything, really.

You used to take a lot of photos at random times, and I never truly realized how many you took, until I found the photo album.

Today is house cleaning day, since we clean every Monday.

Currently, I am cleaning out our dresser drawers, when I discover a book I'd never seen before.

When I pull the book out, I realize it is not a book at all.

"Oh my god, babe, I am so glad our sheets are white because-" You cut yourself off as you see what I'm holding.

"Cal, what's this?" You blush darkly.

"Shit," You sigh. "I guess you would've found out sooner or later."

"Why? What is this?"

"It's um, it's a photo album?" You rub the back of your neck awkwardly. "Just a very specific type of photo album..."

"Specific how??"

"Just open it. Go ahead. Judge me."

I open the blue photo album, and the first page has my name written in the neatest handwriting I've ever seen coming from you.

I flip to the first page. There are some candid shots of me from high school, and I'm stunned. There's me hiding behind my guitar, me laughing, me lying on the school lawn.

"Calum, why-"

"Keep flipping."

So I do. I find snapshots of me on every page. Sometimes Michael, Calum, and Ashton make an appearance as well. I'm certain there's a whole three pages just filled with photos of me laughing my ass off. They are beautiful, I will admit.

"Calum...this is an entire photo album dedicated to me?"

"Yeah...it's creepy, I know." You chuckle darkly. "I guess I just kind of...wanted to keep a sort of memoir for you, your beauty, and a lot of incredible memories. Y'know, in case we break up, or there's an accident, or something. I don't know, it's stupid."

"I think it's actually really cute."

You perk your head up. "Y-you do?"

"Yeah, I do. How long have you had this?"

"Um, since high school," You say sheepishly.

"You're so cute, Calum, oh my god. This is so sweet."

"It is?"

"It is. I love you so much."

You grin, and pick me up by the waist and spin me around, before kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too."

I do not have this photo album in my possession, as you took it, to keep yourself from missing me too much.

But from all the lyrics you've been tweeting about loneliness, and the sad texts you send my way, I can tell that it's not working.

I just hope we can both hang on, love.
-----
i wANT A CALUM O K A Y