134 {we played piano}

do u ever wish someone could update your own fanfics for you

this has been sitting in my drafts forever and it's been more than a month since I last updated : )))) I'm traSH
-----
I've always loved to play the piano. Besides the guitar, it's one of my favorite instruments.

I'm not that good at it, but I still enjoy it.

However, you think otherwise.

You watch as I play the piano my mum keeps in the house just for me. My hands move over the keys skillfully.

"I wish I could do that," You say, sounding amazed by my talent.

I stop moving my hands and turn to look at you, brow furrowed. "Why can't you?"

"Duh, I don't know how," You roll your eyes.

"C'mon, I'll teach you," I say, patting the spot beside me on the piano bench. "Like Eliza taught Phillip to play piano."

"Good god, you and that musical," You groan.

"Shut up," I whine, making you laugh.

"Alright, make me become the next Bach."

"Please, I can't do that. I'm not even that good as it is," I roll my eyes.

You slap my hand. "You're talented, face facts."

"I know, I just like fishing for compliments," I smirk.

"Fuck you, Luke Hemmings."

"Hey, don't be rude to your teacher!"

"Whatever, let's get started."

You tell me all the time how good I am at things, and I really do appreciate it.

It's sweet, and for someone kind of insecure like me, it really helps a lot.

However, you weren't that good at piano. But it was pretty cute when our hands would brush together and you would make fun of me for blushing a little.

No matter what, you'll always be able to get me to blush. Whether through compliments or the dumb cute things you do.
-----
me: types garbage so I can say I updated for once

a lotta stuff has happened between my last update and now but I think majority of you guys either don't care or know already so

BYE YALL