116 {you're my favorite song}

okay. okay. ON TUESDAY I GOT PIT TICKETS FOR 5SOS IN NEW ORLEANS.

I'M SCREMAISNG I'M SO EXCITED I GOT IN THE CAR AND MY MUM SAID MY DAD GOT ME THE TICKETS FOR MY BIRTHDAY (dec. 4th send me gifts my address i-) AND I SCREAMED AND CRIED

AHHHH THIS IS MY 1ST TIME SEEING 5SOS LIVE I'M SO HAPPY YOU GUYS
-----
Since you are a musician, it's no surprise that music is usually playing from every corner of our house.

And it's no surprise that we think about each other while said music plays.

Lightly humming to an Ed Sheeran song, I enter your little room that you use for songwriting.

"Hey babe," I greet, grabbing what I needed from the room, and returning to humming.

"What are you humming?"

"An Ed Sheeran song. 'One' to be specific. It reminds me of you," I smile, kissing your cheek.

"Oh yeah? Any other songs that remind you of me?" You ask, cheekily.

"Plenty. I was listening to 'Rose Gold' by Pentatonix (stream it on spotify) today, and that reminds me of you."

"Really? I thought 'Water' described us pretty well. In teenage years, at least."

"That's true," I nod. "Oh um, what about 'I Walk the Line'?"

"Someone's an Ashley stan," You smirk. "I'd say a track off the new album, but I don't wanna give any spoilers to you."

"I hate you," I groan, giving your shoulder a little shove. You just laugh and throw me a wide grin.

"You wouldn't have a spotify playlist dedicated to me if you did," You stick your tongue out at me.

"You're in no place to judge, Mr. '(Luke) of my life,'" I say, referring to your own spotify playlist for me. "An awful pun, by the way."

You pout. "I'll just delete then, if you hate it so much."

I sit on your lap, smiling as your arms wrap around my waist, almost as if on reflex.

"You aren't able to delete your love for me, even if the playlist is gone."

You press a kiss to my lips, playing with the hair at the nape of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Trust me, I've written enough love songs about you so that the whole world knows I love you. It's never gonna get deleted."

"Not unless someone hacks your heart."

You groan, and I laugh. Despite yourself, you can't help but squeeze me tightly.

"What we have is already too permanent," You say in my ear.

Lately, listening to the songs that remind me of you makes me sad.

It feels like it's been years since I've seen you, and it's hard. I...I get really lonely.

Without that constant love, the world is cold, grey. Without you, I'm cold, grey.

And you haven't been able to contact me with all the album hype occurring. There are more and more rumors spreading on twitter, mostly involving girls.

Lately, it feels like your heart has been hacked, and I've just been deleted out of your life.

But I can't let it get the best of me, I can't let you go.

I'd regret it if I ever did.
-----
are we on chapter 200 yet

I've been streaming the ptx album for the past two days I hope they beat Demi I s2g

not that I'm against her or anything but u guys know I love ptx w all my heart so

ANYWAYS in 330 days my 5sos concert will be occurring wowwow