111 {how I met your father}

MY FRIENDS, I JUST PUT UP BADLANDS. It's just an intro bit but ADD IT TO UR LIBRARY IF U WANT. I AM EXIFDGFFCED

of course I still have to finish 1989 but I will work later on tonight and MAYBE finish Wonderland bada bang bada boom
-----
Of course we were going to revisit the topic of How I Met Your Mother.

It took a few months, but we brought it up again, this time with Michael and Ashton next to us.

"The Canadian bacon MAKES this pizza," Michael moans. "I can't wait to go to Canada on tour."

"You sound like Robin from How I Met Your Mother," I giggle, before biting into a slice of cheese pizza.

Mikey smirks. "I am pretty badass."

"You are NOT," Ashton protests. "I think Calum is Robin, and Luke here is Ted."

"You're just saying that because you ship them! Obviously, Luke is a shoe in for Lily, and Calum is Marshall."

"You're so wrong, Clifford," Ashton shakes his head.

"Fine. Luke, Cal, what do you think you two are?"

We stare at each other for a bit. Which were we?

"We definitely have a similar relationship to Lily and Marshall..." I start. They've been together for a very long time, they're everyone's relationship goals.

"But Luke is quite a Ted character," Calum counters. "And I am just as badass and confident as Robin."

"Lily and I are both teachers, and can get pretty sassy. But Calum isn't very Marshall like. He's sweet, he's got a good heart. That's all, I think," I say.

We nod in agreement, pleased with what we've said about one another.

"So you're just gonna take both couples, then. Ashton and I are both Barney?" Michael whines.

"This isn't fair! You shouldn't have started this, Mikey," Ash grumbles.

The two bicker, and you shrug, bumping your pizza slice against mine, as if we were clinking two beers together.

I laugh, and rest my head against your shoulder, ripping off a piece of the crust and popping it in my mouth.

"Maybe we should've picked Friends characters instead," You joke, and wrap your arm around me.

In my opinion, we're probably more like Marshall and Lily.

A little cheesy, a lot of romance, a couple tears, many laughs. But a love that will stand the test of time.

Or at least, I hope will stand the test of time.
-----
ANYTHING HURTS LESS THAN THE QUIET

oh hey and while you check out BADLANDS you should go check out Maya and I's ONESHOT BOOK OH HO HO LOTS OF GREAT CONTENT TO COME SOON CUTIES