36 {your nudes}

Hi guys I'm upset about Zayn but regardless here's your smut
-----
We've sent each other nudes over and over.

I never tire of seeing them, especially when I'm cooped up at my desk with idiotic kids bombarding me.

"Mr. Hemmings it's 22 because the number squar-"

"No, it's 44 because you mulitip-"

"Since when do you ever multiply in this problem?!"

"Why are you squaring this at all?!?"

I want to smash my head against this wooden desk as the two smartest students in the class duel it out.

My phone suddenly goes off, and I decide to check it while those two go at it.

Cal: hi babe ;)

Lukey: ugh I hate teaching sometimes

Cal: I know what will make it better... *photo attached*

And everything turns to silence. Because holy fuck, you've got a raging, veiny boner and a fist curled around it, precum leaking out the flushed, red tip.

And my own boner is coming up fast.

"Alright guys, um...Heather! You're in charge while I'm gone, okay?"

"Yes Mr. Hemmings," She says obediently. Heather is my favorite in the class, so it's no wonder why she'd take the order to heart.

I rush to the bathroom, praying that no one is holding up the stall. Luckily, the entire room is deserted.

I unzip my pants and pull down my boxers, my almost completely hard cock flopping against my stomach.

I pump myself to the picture you sent me, groaning with every touch. I decide to call you.

"Hey baby, like the photo?" And I swear, you are the embodiment of the winky face.

"Oh yes, I like it a little too much. Especially considering the fact that I'm wanking in a boys' restroom right now."

You groan into the phone. "H-hot."

I circle my thumb around the tip of my hard dick. I cup my balls carefully, rolling them in my Palm slightly.

"I got so hot and bothered in class, fuck."

"Just like old times, honestly," You retort.

"God, my boner for your nudes will never die down."

"G-guess no-oh! Fuck, holy fuck!" My cock twitches at the noises escaping your mouth.

"I'm so close, Lukey," You moan. My dick kicks in my hand at the image of you, all sweaty and naked in our bed, dick on the edge of cumming all over your lower stomach.

You breathe shakily into the phone, getting me closer and closer with every pant.

"Oh sh-shit! Oh, oh!" You pant out, a low noise escaping your throat. I cum into my fist, eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"That, that was hot," You say. I laugh breathily, cleaning myself with the toilet paper next to me.

"Yeah. Never do it again, it's a nightmare to deal with a hard-on like that while teaching."

"Soz babe. I love you, bye!"

"Bye, love you too."

Sometimes I still get off to those same nudes.
It gets lonely, okay? And why else would I save them to my phone, seriously.

But no matter what, they'll always give me a boner.
-----
Three cheers for Luke masturbating 24/7 tbh