21 {your chest}

*adds an unrelated sound to every line to piss people off*
-----
Cuddling pillows isn't the same as cuddling with you.

And I always have to be the big spoon now, when I just wanna curl into your chest and cry. It sucks, and I can't stop thinking about one of my favorite cuddles with you.

You kiss the top of my head as I rub your back, my hands traveling up and down slowly.

"So sensual," You murmur, lips buried in my quiff. I giggle, looking up into your warm brown eyes.

My hands find your tattooed collarbones, and I trace the outlines of them. You shudder, and I smile at the response.

"Cal, have you ever thought about...no nevermind. Stupid question."

"What? You can tell me anything, Lukey."

I blush. "Um...h-have you ever thought about m-maybe...uh..getting a tattoo related to me-er, us?"

You chuckle, and I immediately want to hide. You look down at me cringing, and frown. "Oh no, Luke, I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at you, baby."

"Sure sounded like it..." I scoffed.

"I wasn't, I swear. You were just so cute and flustered and you kept stuttering...anyways, to answer your question, yes. I think about getting your name tattooed all the time, or something. Your initials, maybe."

I smile at that. "Really? That would be...so hot."

You laugh again. "You're possessive as fuck, of course you think that."

I pout. "You have the right to be jealous and upset over guys I tutor, and I don't get to be a little possessive over you?"

"Yeah, I'll just show off my tattoo everytime someone flirts with you, that'll scare 'em."

"You should get like...an L or something, right here." I place my hand over your heart, feeling it thump under your chest.

"Y-yeah," You breathe out shakily. "I'll get your name tattooed in an arrow heart," You sing.

I laugh, rolling my eyes. "I'm so down."

You never got the tattoo. We were in college at that time, and we both agreed that things may change when we graduated.

Of course, things didn't change at all.

You aren't afraid of commitment, Cal, but tattoos are surely a big one. My name would be there until the day you die, and we might break up, who knows?

I mean I doubt it, but life happens.

Am I upset about it? No. I get it, I understand.

Besides, our love is already tattooed into our hearts, the memories we've shared are etched into our brains. Even if we did break up, there's no way to cover those up, remove them.

They're stuck, and I guess we are too.
-----
slight foreshadowing in here ;) (but there are 365 chapters so it'll take a wHILE OKAY I HOPE YALL HAVE GOOD MEMORY I DON'T)