67 {your Halsey attempt}

HI HI OKAY SO THINGS HAVE IMPROVED DRASTICALLY??

1. I HIT 10K READS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. THAT'S MENTAL. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH *pretend I'm kissing your face okay* I'M SO SO HAPPY AND SO UNBELIEVABLY LUCKY. THANK YOU.

2. THE 1975 ARE BACK IN PINK NOT BLACK I'M SO EXCIEJDIDI

3. HALSEY PUT BADLANDS UP FOR PREORDER AND I'M SO SHHDHDJRH HOLD ME DOWN SOUNDS SO GOOD AND I AM NOT OKAYWHHD

NOW. HERE'S AN UPDATE.
-----
A stupid mistake you made a long time ago.

I'm still laughing about it, sorry babe.

"I SOLD MY SOUL TO A THREE PIECE, AND HE TOLD ME I WAS HOLY," You sing loudly, music blasting throughout the house.

I'm sitting on the couch, scrolling through my timeline, as you enter the living room.

"HE'S GOT ME DOWN ON BOTH KNEES," You sing, before trying to slide onto your knees as Halsey does effortlessly when she performs.

There's a huge ripping sound, and you yelp.

"Calum? What happened, are you alright?"

You stand up. "Yeah I'm fine. Got a bit of a burning sensation on my knee-no! No, dammit!"

"What's wron-oh my god! Haha, oh m-haha!"

"Stop laughing, Luke! I made a promise to myself not to rip these ones, fuck!"

The knees of your skinny jeans have been torn, now frayed at the edges.

"Fuck this, ugh."

"Aw, it's okay baby. You can get new ones."

"Yeah, yeah. God, how does Ashley do that on a stage?"

"She's got true talent there."

"Are you saying I'm not talented?" You pout, looking hurt, and my stomach twists.

"I-I didn't mean-"

"I was kidding Lukey. You're so cute, though. Nice to know you still care," You say, tapping my nose.

"I've always cared," I mumble, as you put your forehead to mine.

"I know," And you kiss my nose sweetly.

Well, at least you can mark 'become the next Halsey' off the career list.

I'm kidding. You're still very good at being on your knees. Just in a different way...

I've gotta get these hormones under control, dammit!

Getting boners is no fun when all you've got is a hand.
-----
SEXUAL ENDING bc I'm too dirty to cope