108 {ashley irwin}

DO YOU CALL YOURSELF A FUCKIN HURRICANE LIKE ME *hurricane by halsey high pitch da dAAAA background noise here u know the one*

sunshines! u can vote for me for (3? maybe?) awards in the cake awards on LifeLife_ShipCake's page go do that thing (unless there's someone way better in my category vote for them then bc pSH IM A TRASH CHILD)
-----
That time you took your band's lame ass Target video too far. And I've taken that video pretty far.

(I didn't keep pressing replay to see your ass in those khakis. SHUT UP. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.)

"Calum? I just got home from work, what's ha-"

"You stan Halsey?"

"Yes...? Of course? You only put her EP on repeat like, 10 million times."

"What if I told you that she and Michael are maybe kind of friends, and that she's maybe kind of on our tour bus right now?'

I almost drop my phone. "What? A-are you serious?!"

"Dead."

"OH MY FUCK. PUT HER ON THE PHONE FACETIME ME TELL HER TO FOLLO-"

"Ash, it's for you!" I hear you yell, and I bite back a scream.

I hear a loud, familiar giggle. "Hi, is this Luke?"

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES! GET OFF THE PHONE ASHTON."

"Um, I'm Ashley? Sorry, who's Ashtonnn?" Ashton asks, putting on his best 'girl' voice.

"I'M MENTALLY THROWING BRICKS AT YOU! GIVE THE PHONE TO CALUM!"

"Throwing bricks is meaaaan. Calum doesn't deserve someone like you. Maybe I'll fu-"

I hear a 'shut up! I do NOT sound like that!'  in the back, and I freeze. That's Ashley. That's like, ACTUALLY her.

"Sorry about Ashton. Hi! This is the ACTUAL Ashley."

And HER SPEAKING VOICE IS SO FLAWLESS I'M GOING T- "U-um, hi! I'm Luke."

"You're Calum's boyfriend, right?"

"N-yes. Yes I am."

"You didn't sound too sure there," She chuckles.

"I am! I am, oh god, I'm just really nervous. Oh god. I'm an awful boyfriend. This is how it starts; he's gonna find a pretty girl like you an-"

"Luke, it's okay! We all have a slip of the tongue sometimes."

"Like the way my tongue slips into his ass!" I hear you yell in the background, and laugh hard.

"Oh yeah, you guys are definitely boyfriends," Ashley says.

"What do you mean?" I inquire.

"His eyes light up when he talks about you. It's cute. He loves you, I know he does, Luke."

My breath hitches just thinking about those brown eyes of yours. "I know. I love him too."

"Don't lose faith in him. He's a good dude. Also, I've seen about 10 photos of you and him today alone, and the way he talks about you, he'd be obliterated if you two split."

"Why are you saying all this?"

"I meant what I said about your uncertainty, Luke."

I gulp. Okay, maybe she had a point. Maybe I wasn't trusting of Calum. But can you blame me? We're worlds away, alone at night. It'd be so easy for him to just get a fresh round of groupies. And to see any awful One Direction like, relationship type rumor about Calum? My soul would shrivel.

"Hi, this is the real Ashley! Sorry about that fake one," Ashton says into the phone.

And I laugh, forgetting all about my doubt.

Only now, I can't get her words out of my head.

I don't know why I can't trust my boyfriend of 6 years with a year long tour. I just have this weird, uncertain feeling about the future.

I know you've told me I can trust you, I know you and I love each other, but...

Love doesn't always equal limit for some.
-----
luke_is_a_dumbass

me 2. idk why I wrote this. (all I wrote down on my plot planner was '??' so. good authoring! I deserve 20 Noble Peace Prizes!)

lmao what do you do with your ex-crush who you still mildly flirt with even tho you have no feelings for him lMAO IDK I LEAD EVERYONE ON I SUCK SM