62 {our clothes sharing}

OFNFGH THANK YOU SM FOR 9K READS I ACTUALLY CANNOT HANDLE THIS OMF
-----
Ah yes, a fan favorite topic here.

There's the instagram photos of us in each other's shirts, or the tweets of us discussing the pom pom beanie.

And then the paparazzi pictures as well.

Everytime, the fangirls/guys/cool people who don't want to be either gender go wild.

"Luke, is that my flannel?"

"Yes? Is there a problem with that?"

"No, only that we're going to a big awards show, that management finally is letting you attend! That's one of my most famous flannels, we're going to be gossiped about!"

"Calum, how many times do I have to tell you? I don't care about what the media says about me and you. They can call me anything they'd like, judge me, take photos of me. I don't care. I only care about you."

"That's sweet, but management will have my ass, no matter how hot you look."

"Can I wear your black button up then?"

"Yes, fine. But make it fast, or everyone will shoot me for being late."

"Don't worry, I've got experience in quickies."

"Shut up," You say, laughing. I kiss you, before hurrying up the stairs.

"CALUM, LUKE! YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE FUCKING. WE'VE GOTTA GO," Ashton yells, and we both laugh.

"LUKE HAS TO FIND HIS SHIRT...AND HIS UNDERWEAR," You joke back.

"GROSS! JUST HURRY UP!"

And I race down the steps, giggling, before you smirk at me and take my hand, walking out the door together.

You mistakenly wore the same button up a week later, thus fans went wild.

I don't think you know this, but I would take any rumors, any hateful words targeted at me, so long as I can show the world that you are mine and I am yours.

Maybe then I'd be more certain that no one else will take you from me.
-----
huge thank you to all who followed me on Spotify bless your souls