115 {shake it off}

t-swizzle per usual. DO NOT TELL ME TO UPDATE 1989 FUCKSIXMSG I KNOW U GUYS I KNOW I HAVE TO DO IT

if you guys didn't listen to the Pentatonix album after my heartfelt plea just know that your life will forever be unfulfilled and sad and I hate you !! I'm not even kidding. LISTEN TO THAT FLAWLESS SHIT.

And if you ignore ^ my desperate need for u to listen to this album one more time ur dead !!!
-----
Let's face facts, neither of us are dancers.

I mean, you've got mean hip thrusts and grinding moves, but really, we aren't that graceful.

That goes for the present, as well as our past.

Michael's birthday party, and boy, is it a party.

People are everywhere in the living room, and music is blasting at concert level. It's a cliché high school party, essentially.

I lost you upon entering, and now I'm all alone in the corner. Surrounding me, couples are making out and grinding.

It's just as uncomfortable as it sounds. Sighing, I take a sip of the water you got for me, since I am not going to risk getting drunk. My mum would shoot me.

I hear the familiar tune of 'Shake It' playing on the awful speakers. The guy's vocals on the verses always make us laugh, which is why we love to jokingly dance to this song. It's quite fun.

And it would be fun now, if I was actually with you.

The couples start getting way too close for comfort, so I squeeze my way out of them.

Sighing, I try to look for you amongst the crowd, but no luck. I start humming along to the song during my search.

Soon enough, I'm clumsily dancing to 'Shake It' alone. And it probably looks like I'm having a spasm, but that's okay.

I get more comfortable with my movements when I feel two hands on my hips. I know they're yours, as I seem to have memorized your touch.

"Our favorite," You say in my ear. I turn around, and a huge, pretty grin is spread across your face.

We dance together until the song ends, and we're both panting facing each other.

"That was fun," I say, smiling.

Someone bumps into me, and I fall into you. You stop me from falling, using your strong arms, but there's one thing we can't stop.

We can't stop our lips from accidentally brushing together. It was a mere second, but I can already feel my pulse accelerating.

"I'm sorry, Calum! I swear it wasn't me!" I exclaim, hands shaking, face scalding like fire.

"It's fine, Lukey. Look, I just...I have to go for a minute." You look like you just came to an awful realization.

I want to cry as you walk away, but I'm not that pathetic. I wrap my arms around myself, and stare sadly at the ground.

Did you even like it? Will you hate me for it? Do you even believe that it was an accident?

I leave the party before I have to find out.

We were completely fine after the party, I was just a dramatic teenager.

And the accidental, almost kiss was a good thing, as you realized you definitely liked it, liked me.

And realized you were definitely not straight. So it was a good thing. Maybe not at the time, but it was.

I'm dancing by myself all the time now. I miss my partner. I don't dance as well as I do with your hands to guide me, your whispers in my ear.

But the show must go on. You must be familiar with the phrase.

After all, your shows must go on with or without me. And I stupidly chose without me.

I just wish this huge mistake turned into something positive.
-----
LISTEN TO THE PENTATONIX ALBUM PLEASE IT'S SO GOOD YOU WON'T REGRET IT

After all they are Grammy award winners, platinum album sellers, TALENTED, GOOD PEOPLE.

if you gave it a listen I'm so proud of you I love you thank you for supporting my parents

FEEL FREE TO TELL ME YOUR FAVORITES OFF THE ALBUM BC I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW

also 5sos ARE COMING TO LOUISIANA I'M SO HAPPY MY PARENTS TELL ME WE'RE DEFINITELY GOING SO YAYYAYA