8 {your cologne}

WILDEST DREAMS IS TAKING ME FOREVER GRR
-----
You smell wonderful naturally, Cal, why do you insist on using your cologne anyways?

Although, I must admit, it's one of my favorite scents. But your sweet coconut smell is perfect, too.

The first time I had a whiff of the stuff was...

Tonight we were going on our first, "official" date. According to Ashton, first dates are supposed to be "more traditional" than ours was.

I find our first date cute, but we both agreed to go to a fancy restaurant just for him.

But mostly because we wanted to go out again.

I rush downstairs, in the best attire I owned, and open the door to see your car just pulling in now.

You step out of the car and grin, hurrying up the front porch steps.

"Good evening, m' love," You smirk, kissing my hand.

"I'm guessing it only gets cheesier from here."

"You're right, we're having cheese platters and wine with Ashton later."

I laugh, and you smile widely at me.

Then, I inhale deeply and I smell it. It's a scent that someday would become so familiar to me, I would recognize it faster than my own mum.

"Cologne, huh? Fancy."

"It's called 'Seas and Skies'. It reminded me of you." I blush, and you smile fondly.

"Let's go, yeah?" And you escort me to your car.

That little blue bottle sits right next to that pink perfume we bought one time (a story I'm saving for later).

I feel as if you left it behind for a reason, maybe so I could smell it and be less Calum-sick (like homesick but with you).

And if that was your reason, it works.
-----
I love writing this sm I can't tear my fingers away nor my thoughts