126 {I know about my love}

title is from ptx's valentine bc duh

also Austin vip and good floor seat tickets sold out yesterday so I'm waiting for leg 2 lol but that's okay it works out anyways

I was listening to Serial and I drew the photo attached and it's p valentines-y so HERE YALL GO IT KIND OF SUCKS BUT THAT'S OKAY
-----
Valentine's Day, a holiday for lovebirds and a day for single people to despise.

You've never liked Valentine's Day, Cal. But you still like to surprise me regardless, and I think that's sweeter than anything.

Even way back when.
-----
"Alright class, please put your valentines in your classmates' paper bags," Our English teacher instructed.

We may be high schoolers, but she talked to us like we were fifth graders. And honestly, she was probably only letting us have a Valentine's day party so she wouldn't have to teach us. And also we were required to give her a valentine too, so maybe she needs candy to forget her loneliness.

Regardless, I had gotten little chocolates for everyone, and attached mini cards. I knew that this brand was Calum's favorite, which is why I got them.

I just hope you like them, and my little note I left.

After I put all my chocolates in everyone's bags, I sat back down at my desk, and took a little peek at the candy people placed in it. So far, a good selection.

However, my favorite candy to get on Valentine's day was not in the-

"Uh, do you...want this?" A voice asks awkwardly. Obviously my peering into the bag was preventing this person from giving me their candy.

I look up to see you, and instantly blush. "O-oh sorry. Um, I-"

You chuckle. "It's fine, Luke. Anyways, you want this Fun Dip or not?"

Fun Dip is my favorite candy of all time, besides really good milk chocolate. Basically this was fate-I mean, what a coincidence?!

"Y-yeah, 'course. It's my favorite," I mumble.

You put it on the desk, and smile widely. "I know," You say, before walking away.

Calum knows? You know?! How? Why? What does that mean?!?

I blush and look at the red packet sitting in front of me. Huh.

"Oh and Luke," You say, walking backwards to return to my desk.

"Thanks for the Kisses," You whisper, before pressing a soft kiss to my cheek, leaving me bright red.

I could hardly breathe. Did you like me?! What was that??

But logic failed me. All I could do was clutch at my shirt, where my heart was underneath. Its pace was fast, and I just sat there, staring at the Fun Dip and touching my cheek occasionally.

A happy Valentine's day indeed.

At the time, it was the best Valentine's day I'd ever had. Until the year we went to a sex shop on Valentine's.

Just kidding. But you really have outdone yourself quite a lot, Cal. It's impressive.

You were busy this year's Valentine's day. But that's okay. You hate it anyways, it doesn't matter.

I don't mind. Your apology text was, uh, great! Better than any silly, expensive surprises!

It's not like there's much you can do from across the world, anyways. Yeah, no biggie, right?

It's just me. I'm not that important.
-----
my sweet baby child lucas :-(

I hope u all have good valentine's days I will be working on my book report like hOLLA!!

ah yes gr8 times okay bye yall I have nothing else to talk about

OH but happy Internet friends day n stuff to all my homies!! (u know who u are) I LOVE LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS AND PIECES AND EVERYTHING xx