91 {your tattoo}

I need memory suggestions bc I suck at being an author suggest away fam

also THANKS FOR ALL THE PLAYLIST LOVE. and if you didn't read the commentary while listening to it yet my hand actually cramped when I finished writing all that + you're dead to me

MITCH FUCKING GRASSI GOT HIS FUCKING SEPTUM PIERCED I CAN'T DEAL BYE
-----
You don't have just ONE tattoo, I know.

But we're talking about the most recent addition here. An addition that made me cry.

It began with tumblr.

"Calum, oh my god, look at this!" It's a text post about a theory one of your fans had.

You read through it. "Wow. A secret tattoo that's Luke inspired. That's fucking hilarious!" You laugh beautifully.

"I know right? That's insane."

time skip to like a day later or smth

"Luke, I need to show you something!"

"What is-" My breath hitches.

You're standing in your boxers, but not for a sexual reason, I soon realize. There's black ink on your inner thigh.

"It's not your name tattooed in an arrow heart, I know," You chuckle lightly.

I want to respond, but I can't. I'm holding my breath, inching forward slowly to touch the ink.

It's my initials, LRH, in curly letters with a heart, that's been filled in, following it. Sort of acting like a period.

"W-when, and why, did you get it?"

"I got a couple days back, but I wanted it to be all healed up when I showed you."

"A-and the second part of my question?" I ask, thumb outlining the letters.

"I love you Lukey. I want you to permanently be mine."

Following that sentence, I started sobbing because oh my god Calum is such a fucking sweetheart how did I get so lucky and also how fucking hot is that and he did it all for me.

You held me in your arms, listening to me try to sputter out how much I loved you. You kissed my hair, ran a hand down my spine, and told me you loved me with all your heart.

Then you joked that it was like my permanent love bite on your skin, and I suppose that's true.

If anyone dares to make it down there on your body, I hope they see that tattoo and know that you're all LRH's.

All mine. Especially the organ a little ways up.
-----
rt if you wish this was real

SO MANY PROJECTS ! SO MANY THINGS ! WHILE YOU'RE WAITING YOU SHOULD READ 1989 EVEN THOUGH I'M SLOW AF ! I'M SORRY FOR PROMO-ING 24/7 !