3 {your smile}

KCA'S. KCA'S.
-----
AND WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL...

Okay, okay. I'm sorry for being What Makes You Beautiful af.

But knowing you, that beautiful smile of yours will pop right onto your face, no matter how terribly stupid my jokes are.

However, these stupid jokes come in handy sometimes, especially that time in high school...

"Hi Joy!"

"Ah Luke, good to see you. Calum's upstairs."

I thank her, and make my way up. I hear soft sobs coming from inside your room.

"Cal?"

"C-come in."

You're crying when I enter, trying to wipe away tears.

"Oh my god, what's wrong?" I ask urgently, shutting the door behind me and quickly clutching my best friend's hand.

"Um...I have something to tell you, Luke. Don't hate me, please!"

Pleaselikemebackpleaselikemeback-"I could never hate you, mate."

"I'm..."

You turn away. "I'm gay."

And my hope levels rise. The possibility of you liking me was-no, what am I saying?! I need to respond oh god oh go-

"Luke? Oh no, you hate me don't you!?"

"No! Not at all! I completely accept you Calum. It's uh...it's ogay!" And I kind of feel like slapping myself for making a joke at such an inappropriate time.

But then you let out a loud laugh. And your smile is bright, lips red and beautiful, eyes crinkled.

"You're such an idiot."

"I know, but you continue to love me."

"I do," You say, and give me a fond smile. Only I was too wrapped up in the beauty of your smile to notice.

And that smile, god I miss it, is by far my most favorite sight.
-----
I'm sorry but 5sos + slime is gonna be great and my excitement levels are off the chart