71 {your dirty talk kink}

you're welcome okay
-----
When I figured this kink out, I knew I'd have fun with it.

I mean, when I did figure it out, I had tons of fun. I'm sure you remember...

"C'mon Cal! You owe me," I whine.

"No I don't! I paid last time, you weasel!"

"Ugh, please? For me? I'll repay you..." I murmur into your ear, not really thinking about it.

And then you shudder. "God, Luke, don't do that!"

"Wha-why? What did I do?"

"Um, Luke? That was a little, um...suggestive?"

I feel my face fill with color. "Oh. Oh god. I..." Then an idea pops into my head. "I'm SO sorry Daddy. Let me help, please?"

You bite your lip, glaring at me. "Stop it."

"But I don't want you to stop! Keep going, oh! You're doing so good..." I fake a moan.

"Ah...Luke please, stop before-"

"Before what? Before you want to bend me over this table and fuck me into next week?"

You let out a little whimper, and I feel myself twitch in my skinny jeans.

"G-great. I was going to tell you to stop before I got hard, but now I have a problem," You say, not looking pleased.

"I can, um...solve that problem?"

"It's not exactly an algebraic equation, Lucas, sorry," You snap.

I pout, rubbing my hand on your thigh. "Didn't mean it like that. I...I wanna wrap my pretty lips around your aching cock, Cal, please!"

You huff out a breath, before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the men's bathroom. You take us into an empty stall, locking it.

I begin palming you, and you buck up into my hand.

"God, Luke. You need to stop being so fucking hot and persistent. And stop being kinky!"

"Sorry, can't stop the kinky bit. Plus, you find it hot anyways," I say, unzipping your pants and quickly working them down your long tan legs.

"You're right. But I'd find it even hotter if you could suck me off right now."

I mouth at the outline of your hard cock through your boxers, thin fabric separating my lips from it.

You buck your hips forward once more, and I pull the boxers down, finally.

"If I make you cum in my mouth, I won't be punished, right Daddy?" I ask, looking up at you sinfully.

You throw your head back, as your dick gives a hard twitch. "Oh f-fuck...no, Princess, not today. Just please hurry?"

I nod, before pressing my lips to the head, and taking one tentative lick, before beginning to take it all into my mouth.

When I'm about halfway down, you pull on my hair, and I let out a moan. The vibrations make you let out a whimper so hot, that I can't help but reach down and palm myself.

I'm bucking into my palm, whimpering and hard as hell, and then, I'm being pulled off your cock.

"Luke, no playing with yourself. You have to take care of mine first, or else I won't help you when we get hom-in the car."

"Sorry, Calum. I won't do it again."

"Good boy, now finish so we can get out of here and I can help get you off."

I go back onto my knees, and take you in all the way, reaching the base. I then start to slide you out of my mouth, so I can lick your cock from base to tip.

My teeth lightly graze your cock as I'm pulling it out.

"Oh my-fu-Luke I'm gon-oh!" Is all you can say before releasing in my mouth, trembling with pleasure.

"Oh my god, that was so hot. You are so fucking hot, damn," You say, before kissing me.

"Okay that's nice to hear and all, but I need you to take me in the backseat, so put on your pants and let's go?" I say, desperate.

"Say no more," You smirk, pulling on your clothes, before we dash out of the bathroom, hand in hand.

That was probably one of the best blowjobs I've ever given you.

Then again, when have we ever had bad sexual experiences together? Our first time wasn't even that bad.

Okay I blushed a lot, and you had to keep reassuring me that I was beautiful. And you bumped your head on my bed frame, trying to find my lube under my bed.

All in all, we lost our virginity. That's what counts.

Oh god, I need to stop thinking back to our sexiest times together. It makes me so unproductive.

I miss touching you.
-----
Ah the sexual sad ending never fails, does it Jayden?

Okay majority of these author notes are me judging my own writing skills