42 {your favorite flavors}

These next few chapters of the book are so cute I'm so excited to write them
-----
I always get hit with waves of nostalgia when walking through candy aisles.

As a kid, candy was the best part of grocery shopping, and the one thing to look forward to.

For you, a candy addict, it's the aisle you go into first.

"We need new candy in the candy jar," You whine, putting your chin on my shoulder.

"Why am I the bottom if you keep whining all the time?" I ponder aloud. You immediately pin me to the couch arm, smirk on your face and a determined glint in your eyes.

"You wanna go there Hemmings? I'll fuck you on this couch right now," You growl.

I whimper slightly, hips lifting to meet yours. You let me go, chuckling.

"And that, my friends. That is why you're the bottom. I just have a sweet tooth, okay?"

I pout. "This is unfair, but fine. What do you want?"

"Anything cherry, grape, or raspberry. Those are my favorite flavors, I've decided."

"At least you didn't mention-"

"STRAWBERRIES!" (We'll get to this, soon.)

"Damn, I thought you'd forgetten," I say, sighing.

You pat my head. "You don't forget shit like that, Lukey! Now, candy, candy, CANDY," You chant.

"Alright, alright. Get in the car, I'll drive."

"Okay, I'll meet you out there." You lean forward, and whisper in my ear. "And when we come back, I will fuck you on this couch."

I shudder, and sprint to the car.

Since you went on tour, I haven't gotten any candy, haven't needed to.

It's a bit weird. It was such a regular thing, but now...

With you gone, everything has been far from regular.

Especially me.
-----
I'm so proud of this fanfic js