94 {take the cake}

I don't know how many updates I have to make up I'm v confused but I'm trying my best all I know is I've got a lot of work to do

The NEW New Americana sounds good but I didn't get a good quality listen so I'm excited for Friday (oh & SMUT ALERT)
-----
I'm gonna be honest here.

We're a pretty dirty couple. Unapologetically so, I must say.

So dirty and horny, that we have a code word for public...activities.

We were out to eat, celebrating the EP release.

You had told me earlier how much you had missed me during the week where you guys had to finish some studio stuff.

Following this conversation we made out, which really shows how much you missed me, and the sex. I missed it too.

So when you placed a hand on my thigh as the waitress asked 'any dessert?', and you replied with:

"I'll take the cake," winking at me, I knew exactly what you wanted.

And I proceeded to the bathroom, and waited for you.

You show up minutes later, and shove me into a stall.

"On your knees baby," You whisper.

I whimper. "But I want you to fuck me."

You sigh. "Fine. But from now on when I say I want cake, quick blowjobs only."

"Yes, Daddy."

You flip me around and press my chest to the stall door. My nicest pair of skinny jeans are pulled down to my ankles, as well as my good boxers.

"You're gonna be quiet while I prep you, right?" You whisper, hot breaths hitting my pale skin.

I shudder lightly. "Y-yes."

"If we get caught, I'm punishing you at home, princess."

"Oka-ah!" Your finger is circling my entrance, and all I want you to do is ram it inside me.

Your tongue is suddenly pressed against me, instead of a finger. The wet muscle slides inside me, and I bite my hand to contain my loud gasps.

One of your tan hands is tracing patterns on my thigh lightly, making me squirm. It gets closer and closer to my hard cock, making me thrust my hips forward in want.

"Lukey, stop squirming. I'm trying to eat you out."

I bite my lip at your words, and moan as you cup my balls, rolling them in your warm palms.

"You taste fantastic, god," You groan, before sucking on three of your fingers. "Ready?"

I nod rapidly. "Please stick SOMETHING inside me, I want you to make me cum until I shake."

I hear you let out a shaky breath, before obliging, and putting a finger into me.

"Yes!" I yelp, and you squeeze my thigh.

"Luke, quiet, remember?"

I cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to scream as you add the second finger.

"It feels so good, Cal. Please add the third," I beg, pressing down on your fingers slightly.

You add the third one, and attempt to pull of your pants with one hand.

As you do this, your fingers on the other hand bump around slightly inside me, making me whine.

Once you manage to tug off your pants and boxers, you start to scissor me, and I press my hand against my mouth harder so my groans are contained.

After a few more minutes of me panting and squirming, I'm ready for you to be inside me.

"C-Cal, please. Your cock..." I say, breathing heavily.

You nod, pulling your fingers out, wiping them on something.

The loss of you makes me whimper slightly, but the thought of what will be inside me soon shuts me up.

"Okay, ready?" You ask.

"Hurry, Cal, I need you inside me so bad," I beg pathetically.

I feel the tip of your dick touch my, now wet, hole, before it goes inside me.

"Oh yes," I moan out. "Please, all of it!"

You continue to slowly push inside me. "Luke, I have to go slow, I can't hurt you."

I pout. "Fine, but please, more."

You give me what I need, finally filling me to the brim. You pause until you bottom out, and I gasp, hitting your muscular arm.

"Give it to me, hard," I whine.

You pull all the way out, and shove your length back in, making me roll my eyes back into my head in pleasure.

"Fuck, Calum!" I scream, but it's muffled by my hand.

You move fast inside me, being rough for once.

"Oh my god, yes, y-ah, oh! Right there, daddy, pound into me right there!" I screech once you hit my prostate.

You let out a hot moan against the back of my neck, gripping my hips tightly as you pound into me like I asked.

"God, so tight, Lukey. You feel so fucking good around me."

I wrap a hand around my erection, tugging it to match your thrusts, precum leaking all over my hand.

"Tomorrow I wanna fucking ride you all day," I whisper.

You groan, and I feel you twitch inside me. "That's so hot, damn, Luke."

"I'm s-so close..." I moan.

You fuck harder into me, hitting all the right places. My hand speeds up on my cock, until I'm shooting cum all over the stall door.

"Oh my f-oh!" I scream into my hand.

My noises set you over the edge, and you come inside me.

"Fuck, Luke!" You pant, before pulling out of me.

"Shit, how are we supposed to clean this up?" I groan.

We ended up wiping everything down with the toilet paper in the stall.

I'm not sure if people know that 'I'll take the cake' is our blowjob/sex/anything sexual code word, but I'm pretty sure someone's caught on.

When you're horny, you're horny, I guess.
-----
this probably wasn't good bc when I write smut it's not really awkward it's more like 'shit what words will make people shove a hand down their pants' you know what I mean

ANYWAYS yeah alright that's it I'm done this is 1000 words why