74 {in sickness and in health}

working on my 365 Spotify playlist, which will be public once I get more content onto it!

I'm contemplating over whether or not I should make it collaborative??
-----
Something people may not know about you: you are a nurse.

Well, not literally. But you're pretty damn good to have around during a cold.

"Morning baby," You press a kiss to my forehead, and frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask, feeling my head spin slightly.

"You're really hot, Luke." You press a hand to my forehead.

"I know I am," I smirk, before breaking into into a coughing fit.

"I'm going to make you some soup, and get some sick supplies. Can you text Ash and tell him I can't come to the writing sesh today?" You toss me your phone.

"Oh, Calum. You don't have to do that for-" I let out a cough. "Me."

You scoff. "Send the text, Luke."

When you come back in with the steaming hot soup, I still haven't texted Ashton.

"Did you tell him? We're supposed to meet at 2. I don't want to be any trouble to him." You set the soup on my bedside table.

"No. Calum, you should go. I'll be fine."

"Luke, I'm going to take care of you, okay baby?" You type a message to Ash and send it.

"But-"

"No. Remember when I promised that I wanted to marry you?"

"You don't want to marry me anymore, now that you've seen me like this?"

You chuckle, clutching my hand. "No, I want to marry you even more. Luke, when you marry someone, you're promising to be with them in sickness and in health. We can consider this practice for then."

"Calum..." I run my thumb over your mum's initials, inked into your tan skin.

You smile down at our hands. "I know you can't believe me, but I want to marry you with every pulse of my heart. With every bone in my body. When that day comes it will be my biggest accomplishment in my lifetime."

"Oh. Oh god, I'm gonna cry."

"I'll get you some tissues, love."

That conversation has never left my mind.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe no one will steal you from me.

Just hold on, Luke. For Calum.
-----
remixes make me wanna jam so hard