113 {disconnected}

Jayden got pretty DISCONNECTED from this story AM I RIGHT

no but seriously I'm so sorry last week was homecoming week and it was hectic sis

but I updated 1989 and the first one shot of BADLANDS READ THEM LIVE THEM LOVE THEM
-----
In my opinion, Disconnected is one of the best songs you've written.

Not because it's about me...psh...

Soft, summer rain patters outside.

Indoors, I'm in bed, surfing through Netflix, reading the replies on my tweet. I'm trying to see what my followers think I should start binge watching.

I'm about to just settle on a Friends re-binge, when you practically bust through the door.

"Hey Cal," I murmur, patting the bed. "Come cuddle and watch Friends with me? Netflix and chill?"

You huff. "I was gone at the studio all day, and all we're gonna do is watch Netflix tonight?"

I roll my eyes. "I'm not that exciting on Sundays, too lazy. But if you really need to relieve your sexual frustration that badly..."

"That's not what I'm saying," You groan. "I'm just sick of not spending quality time with you. I'm...I'm leaving soon, and I want to be with you as much as I can."

I frown, great pain flooding through my veins at the words. Leaving. I hate that fucking verb.

"Y-yeah, okay." I shut off the TV. "Will you climb into bed still?"

You take off your wet coat, and your shirt follows. Shoes, pants, briefs off. Sweatpants up, but bare underneath. And it's definitely hot.

You slide in next to me and wrap your hands around my waist. "You alright, princess?"

"I just...you're leaving, and-"

You kiss me passionately. "Let's not talk about it. Let's talk about...the rain. I love the summer rain."

I smile softly. "I love you."

You kiss my nose. "I love you too." I let out an almost purr-like noise. "I love the sounds you make, too."

"How's everything in the studio?"

You sigh, pulling me closer. "Let's not talk about that stuff. Any of it. Let's just focus on me and you, like our own little getaway from everything else."

"Okay. Disconnect from the world, gotcha."

"I like the way you worded that," You say appreciatively. "Everything that comes out of your mouth sounds like a pretty song lyric."

"Everything that comes out of YOUR mouth sounds like the cheesy cards you handwrite for me on Valentine's."

"Why are you such a cruel boyfriend?" You stick out your tongue, and accidentally lick my nose.

"Ew, ew! Cal!" I whine, burying my nose in your t-shirt and shaking my head back and forth to wipe off the saliva.

"Sorry!" You laugh. "It was an honest mistake!"

"Fuck you," I huff, turning the other way so I'm not facing you, unraveling myself from your arms. "I should've just continued watching Friends."

"Lukey, I didn't mean for you to disconnect from me," You whine.

"Then you should've swapped spit with me actually using my mouth," I smirk.

You groan. "Fuck, I can't believe I fell you."

"Does that mean you're a falling star, which makes you a SHOOTING STAR?!" I giggle uncontrollably.

"I wish I could be angry at you for that, but you're just so fucking cute, I had to bite my tongue watching you giggle."

I roll back over into your arms, and you hold me tight again. We kiss each other for a few minutes, pulling away to pant heavily.

"I just made so many sheet hills," I say, gazing at the bottom half of the bed.

"Michael would be upset. His weird bed thing about how all sheets have to be tidy, y'know?"

"17 unimportant mountains in our sheets shouldn't bother him," I comment, tracing one of your tattoos absent-mindedly.

"It would've taken me 5 minutes to count those, but for you it was 2 seconds," You say, almost in shock.

"Math teacher perks."

You kiss me again, with great emotion. "I just realized how much I'm going to miss my favorite person in the whole world. Fuck."

I press my head to your chest, hearing your heart thumb. "I'm going to miss you so much, Calum. It's gonna be so hard."

"I know baby boy, but before you know, it I'll be back. It's not like I'll forget you."

"But a boring math teacher in Sydney, Australia can be easily forgotten when traveling around the globe," I remark.

Your lips meet my forehead. "How could I forget the most beautiful, important person in my life? The boy I love more than anything, life, music, the fans. You're my everything, Luke. And I never want to let you go, I swear. But I have to."

I feel the urge to cry, and repress it. "I know. Just...hold me while you can," I murmur.

It's a beautiful song, but the memory that goes with it makes me want to cry.

I don't want us to ever be disconnected, but...

Sometimes that's the way life is.
-----
okay I must go my phone is on 27%

GOTTA ZAYN GN GM GOODBYE