106 {you make me burst}

HI BBYS! I started school this week and I haven't cracked under pressure yet so !!

(if you didn't know, I go to a private school and I'm in all honors classes. Four are high school credit/level and I'm only in 8th grade!)

ANYWAYS have u heard the Emotion album oH MY GOODNESS CARLY'S MUSIC IS STILL SO GOOD
-----
Here's what you've been waiting for.

The strawberry Starburst story.

"Luke, did you buy the Starbursts?" You call from the kitchen. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. I hate them, I don't see why you think they're good."

You gasp. "We are no longer dating," You say, plopping next to me on the couch with a bag of Starbursts in your hand.

"Because I don't like Starbursts?"

"Because you don't like Starbursts. They're beautiful."

"More than me?"

"Shut up, you know nothing's more beautiful than you."

My heart feels like it could burst, like the bursts of flavor Starbursts give you.

"C'mon Lukey, there are even lil' pink ones!"

I wrinkle my nose. "Strawberries are gross."

Your mouth drops in shock, and you begin digging in the bag for all the pink wrapped candies, throwing them at me.

"Stop Cal! I hate you!" I laugh, trying to shield myself.

"Never! I can't believe you hate good candy AND strawberries."

"I'm sorry for having my own tastes."

"You should be."

(badlands comes out this week and no I'm not emotionally prepared this has been a time skip)

"Hey Ca-oh my god." There's a bowl of pink Starbursts on the table, and you're sitting there, grinning at me.

"Fuck you."

"They aren't that bad Luke, maybe you just need to taste them again."

"The last time I ate a Starburst I was like, 7."

"See! You're older now. You might like them."

"Fine," I groan. "Stick in my mouth."

You begin laughing uncontrollably, and I want to punch you. But I can't, of course. Because you're just so cute when you laugh, and all I really want to do is punch you with my lips.

I smile fondly as you catch your breath, and take your hand in mine. "Gimme the fucking Starburst then."

"You really want to eat it?" And you look kind of concerned in your cute way and it makes me want to smother you in cuddles. I stand up, and sit in your lap.

"Yeah," I grin, and you smirk as you place a hand on my waist. You unwrap the candy, fumbling with it.

And goddammit, why do you look so cute when you do everything? Maybe it's just emotions from finally moving in with you. Or I'm just starting to get really whipped.

Either way, it makes me press our foreheads together, and our lips are almost touching.

You run your thumb across my bottom lip, breath hitching, and sliding the pink candy into my mouth.

I don't even think about the taste, until the texture and the burst of flavor, and the overwhelming taste of STRAWBERRY, and I...

I spit the candy out, and it kind of lands on your shoulder.

"EW EW! WHY DO YOU ENJOY THOSE?!" I shout, getting off your lap and grabbing a water bottle to chug.

You're laughing so hard, tears are in your eyes. You toss the wasted Starburst in the trash, grimacing slightly at the spot on your shirt.

You shrug, and take it off. And suddenly I'm sputtering, water spilling out of my mouth.

And you're laughing again, reaching forward and grabbing my ass.

"Goddammit Luke, you're so fucking cute."

"No," I whine, burying my face into your neck. "That whole situation was embarrassing! Nothing cute about it," I pout.

You press a kiss into my hair. "You're awkward and embarrassing, and it's fucking adorable. That's the Luke I fell in love with."

I blush. "Yeah, but you'll still never let me live this down."

"You spit out a Starburst on my shoulder when we were having and intimate moment. Not many boyfriends can say that about their spouse. Not to mention that you almost spit water everywhere at the sight of my shirt off, although you've seen much more than that."

"I'm a mess," I groan.

"You're a hot mess, and I love you," You kiss me.

OKAY, THERE. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

I hope you know I pout every time I remember this, Cal.

And that I will kill you if you tell your famous friends about it.
-----
:-( cake. CAKE.

I miss updating this more frequently but school is now occupying my life EVERYTHING SUCKS

I thought about ending this story and I almost cried bc I'm not ready for chapter 365 this story is so special to me