58 {our Mario Kart battles}

T-MINUS TWO HOURS UNTIL IT'S TAYLOR SWIFT DAYYSYSYDYRHRJ
-----
We may not seem like it, but we're massive nerds.

Just kidding, that's evident.

But hey, we just really like video games. Is it that nerdy?

"IT'S HERE, CALUM," I yell, opening the door and taking the package off the front step.

"YES, YES!" You hop off the last stair step, and turn the-newly bought-Wii U on.

"I'm gonna fucking crush you," You say, opening the cardboard box, and fishing the game out.

"In your dreams, Hood."

"In my dreams? I crush you every night, because you beg me to," You smirk, proud of your comeback.

"Fuck off. It's not my fault I caught a crush on you."

"Everyone gets Calum Crush Disease."

"Yeah, well you got Luke Crush Disease too, let's not forget."

"Fair point, Hemmings."

"It's starting!" I exclaim, as the Mario Kart 8 title screen flashes onto the TV.

"Let's fucking do this!"

-----

"Why did you pick this race, fuck," I groan, frustrated with my awful skills and bitch ass opponents.

"Why don't you improve at Mario Kart?"

An idea blossoms in my head. I lean over, breathing hotly into your ear.

"Daddy, teach me how to be better. I wanna be better for you, I can be so good for you, Cal," I whine, following it up by faking a lustful moan.

You drop the controller, and put your hands on the back of my neck, kissing me deeply.

We make out for a bit like that, ignoring the video game completely.

"We totally lost," I say breathlessly.

You shrug. "Kissing you beats a kart game any day."

"Fucking sap."

"Your fucking sap."

You continue to defeat me at Mario Kart 8.

I'm training up while you're gone, solely because I want to show you that I can be just as good at video games.

But even if I never win, at least I've won your heart.

In the end, it's all that matters, counts.
-----
ew I'm such a sap

TAYLORTAYKORIR YDUDIE