97 {more tattoos}

it's too hard to daily update yall + I'm lost af on my schedule so it was a nice run, but I'll just try and update whenever I can!

AND HUGE HUGE HUGS BC WE AT 18K FAM. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW IN LOVE I AM WITH ALL OF YOU.
-----
It was a spontaneous question. Totally put me on the spot.

Or maybe it wasn't a question at all.

"Luke, we're getting you a tat," You said, almost sounding...proud?

"What?" I squeaked. "No way, NOOO way."

"C'mon, it'll be cool! You'd look hot with a tattoo. Maybe a collarbone one..." You trace your thumb over said body part.

I shudder. "No. My parents would kill me."

"Then get a secret one, like I did for you!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Just...no."

"Don't you trust me?"

"Debatable."

"Luke."

"Calum."

"Just tell me why, at least!"

"Fine," I huff, caving. "I'm scared of getting one."

"There's nothing to be afraid of babe, I swear."

"Calum, I'm not getting a tattoo."

"Okay, what you get if you WANTED to get one."

"Um...I guess I might go for something related to you, our relationship. Something like that."

"Care to specify 'something like that'?"

"Maybe one of your initials on my thigh, in the same style. Or the date we started dating on my collarbone, similar to the 2012 one you've got."

"See, you've got two tattoos figured out! We should go get you on-"

"Cal, I said no, and I'm not going to repeat it again."

"Fine, okay, I get the message." You pause. "This isn't because you're ashamed of me...right?"

I run a hand through your hair, smiling fondly. "I love you Calum, you make me so proud, every single day. I'd never be ashamed of someone as talented and beautiful as you."

You grin a massive grin, and kiss me softly, slowly. I whine, biting your big bottom lip.

You move your mouth onto my neck, sucking and biting, making me wither in delight.

"Look, I've given you tattoos, naturally."

"Yes, the marks on my neck are tattoos of love. Oh hey! That'd be a kind of cool concept for a song lyric!"

You laugh breathlessly, leaning your forehead against mine, and look into my eyes with a fond smile.

"Maybe."

You still haven't used this as a lyric idea, and I'm still waiting for you to use it.

SOMEONE WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU, AND DON'T COME CRYING TO ME ABOUT IT.

But yeah, no tattoos for me. I want to show you off, but not with ink.

Now that you're gone though, I'm kind of wishing I had something to really get the message across that you're mine.
-----
I don't even know I had to come up with an idea bc the original idea I wrote down made 0 sense

I kind of just write down key words and shit and hope for the best idk how much more professional can it get