75 {my insecurities}

I ONLY CALL YOU WHEN IT'S HALF ASSED
-----
I'm not that attractive, you're the hot one.

According you, that's incorrect?

Oh, and before we begin: YOU'RE INSECURE, DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR

"Why would you post that picture, Cal? I look awful."

"What? Are you kidding? You're kidding."

"No! Why would I be kidding?"

"Because I've been drooling over our selfie for literally ten minutes. You. Are. So. Hot."

"Shut up, I'm so not."

"Luke, baby, you are the most beautiful human I have ever laid eyes on. You've got magical eyes, and this captivating smile. Your giggle makes my heart stop and start all at once. I feel so much just by glancing at your beauty."

I let out a breathless laugh. "Aww, Cal. I get it, I'm pretty. I love you."

"I just want you to feel beautiful. I don't want you to be insecure about yourself, and let me be unable to make you feel so flawless."

I rest my hand on your arm. "Calum, you make me feel like I'm the luckiest person alive. You make me feel happy, and pretty all over. You make me feel like I'm the next Beyonce, or something."

You laugh, eyes crinkling prettily. "I'm glad. I love you, and I want you to feel like you're sunshine. Because that's what you are to me."

"Okay. Then you can be my moon. We're day and night, and-"

"Oh god, I know what you're leading up to."

"WHEN THE MOON FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SUN, ALL WAS GOLDEN IN THE SKY, ALL WAS GOLDEN WHEN THE DAY MET THE NIGHTTTT. SING IT WITH ME NOW!"

You sigh. "When the sun found the moon, she was drinking tea in a garden-"

"UNDER THE GREEN UMBRELLA TREES IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMERRR," I sing loudly, probably obnoxiously.

"When the moon found the sun, he looked like he was barely hanging on, but her eyes saved his life, in the middle summer."

"IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER, ALL WAS GOLDEN IN THE SKY, ALL WAS GOLDEN WHEN THE DAYYY MET THE NIGHTTT."

"Okay yeah yeah, summer, summer summer, blah."

"But, SO HE SAID WOULD IT BE ALRIGHT IF WE JUST SAT AND TALKED FOR A LITTLE-"

"Luke, I will slap you so hard."

I pout. "Fine." I then kiss you hard. "There, I kissed you hard instead."

"But I'm not hard yet..." You smirk.

"Don't make me start singing again," I warn.

"Okay! Okay. But that song is right."

"What?"

"Everyday the sky is golden to me, because I'm in love with you every single day."

"You're an actual cheese puff. I love you."

"If I'm a cheese puff...can you swallow me whole?"

Let's not continue this memory...

Anyways, the sun is currently missing his moon. The sky is just grey and bleak, since the day and night cannot be together.

I want those golden skies again.

But I guess I must keep setting, so that my moon may shine.
-----
Panic! is great shh