48 {your roof thing}

QUESTION: SHOULD I MAKE A 365 PLAYLIST?!? (everyone does these but I've never done one and this is my first chaptered cake fic)
-----
I sit on this same roof as I flashback to that one night.

All I want to do is go back, rewind to when you were right beside me, here.

"Calum?" I whisper, breaking the stillness.

"Hi Lukey. Come sit," You say, patting the spot on the roof next to you.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask, laying next to you.

"Thinking. About you, mostly."

"Why?"

"I j-I don't want to leave you as much as you don't want me to leave."

I sigh in relief. "I was going to ask you to stay, but I don't want to keep you tied. You're going to live your dreams, Cal. Become a star!" I was trying to be optimistic for both of us.

"But I don't want to be a star. You're my star, sun, galaxy. You're my everything, Luke. I'm leaving my everything."

"Hey, you'll be back. We'll survive this together, no matter how painful."

"I'm just scared. What if you freak out on me, and break up with me? What if you replace me-"

"Calum, stop. You'll never be replaced, I love you. I love you so much."

You slip your hand into mine, running your thumb over my knuckles. "I know you do, I do too."

"You know the like, 'honeymoon phase' people always talk about? Like how they felt that when they first got together, but now they're just out of love?"

You furrow your eyebrows and nod. "Yeah, why?"

"I've always felt more in love with you, than out of it. I'll never run out of it."

You give me a radiant smile. "You look so cute right now, God." You pull me close and kiss my forehead.

I wish we could go back so badly.

I need you to kiss me, hold me close.

But once the sun rays show sign, that dream fades, and it's just another day of sighing, crying, lying when I say I'm fine.

I can't do without you, and it's cheesy saying it aloud, but truly, deeply I feel it.

No one understands my feelings. It's like we've broken up, but no, you're halfway across the globe and probably having a grand time.

And I'm stuck with a heavy heart weighing me down. Which is exactly what I would've done if I had gone with you. Weighed you down.
-----
o h o k a y

I NEED YOU GUYS TO ANSWER THE PLAYLIST QUESTION KK BYE