40 {your 'cards'}

4k reads I want to cry bless you beautiful people who actually take the time to read these daily (or the people who spend hours catching up with this lmao)
-----
You don't like store bought, "pre-made" (your words, not mine) cards.

This is why you personally hand write every card ever.

"Morning Cally, happy 2 year anniversary, love," I whisper quietly, so Michael won't wake up. I press a soft kiss to your bare shoulder.

"Mmm, hi baby. I love you, but I love your ass more," You smirk, squeezing my previously mentioned ass.

I squeal, before turning around and slapping your arm. "Stop it!"

"I'm kidding, I love every little thing about you. Don't break out into 1D, please."

"You know me too well," I grin. I walk over to the kitchen table, where you've got a bouquet of roses and an envelope for me.

I open the envelope and see your handwriting. "Cal, you could've bought a card from the store, you know that right?"

You roll your eyes. "Store cards are like cheating. I want my cards to be from the heart." You wrap your arms around my waist and nuzzle your face into my pullover sweater.

"Dear Lukey," I read aloud. "Today we've been dating for 2 years, and I can honestly say it's been the best 2 years of my life. You make me so happy, and feel so loved. My heart fills with love at everything you do, and I know that you are most definitely my soulmate. There will never be anyone better than you, or the way you make me feel. You never fail to amaze me, and I truly love you endlessly. I've never loved before you, and I never want to love anyone else. You are everything I've ever desired. So I really do mean it, beautiful, when I say:

I love you. Happy anniversary! Let's have cake ;)

-Calum, xx." I finish, and whip my head around and kiss you.

"Damn, my eyes are watering. I love you so much, Cal," I say, face buried in your tan neck.

You rub small circles on my back. "I meant every word, Luke. I love you."

Michael walks into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He spots us, and groans. "Fuck. It's your anniversary."

"What's wrong with that?" I furrow my eyebrows from confusion.

"You guys are gonna be fucking around, and being all gross and domestic and lovey dovey. I'm forced to go out on a Saturday, dammit!" He grabs a carton of milk from the fridge forcefully.

"Soz, Mikey. But love is love," You smile down at me.

I giggle, and lead you by the hand out of the kitchen, and up the stairs.

"Don't do anything in my room, at least!" Mikey yells.

"Okay!" I yell back, before shutting our bedroom door. "Whole house sex?" I ask you.

"Whole house sex," You respond with a smirk.

And yeah okay, Michael was pretty upset that we got cum on his sheets, BUT. It was worth it.

All our anniversaries make me realize how much I truly love you, Calum.

But then I remember how this year for our anniversary, you won't be here.

And I don't know if all the wine bottles in the world could replace the loneliness that will set in.
-----
yO I FINALLY GOT CAUGHT UP now I have to cry over my math finals review farewell