82 {the first time we met}

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP FKXU DR IEHFJFIRIFJIF CHEERING
-----
The first time we met was in the school parking lot.

"Have a good day sweetie, love you!" My mum calls out of the rolled down window.

"Love you too," I say back, slamming the door, and walking towards the next hell waiting for me.

I'm glad to leave that other school. People there were fuckboys and assholes.

I'm walking along all fine, but then a car door swings out in front of me, narrowly missing me.

Squeal embarrassingly. That's my first reaction.

"Oh shit, did I hurt you?!" A tanned, slightly muscular, completely adorable boy asks me.

"N-no, I'm f-fine. Scared 's all."

"I'm so sorry. That was all my fault for shaking you up like this."

"It's alright. Um, I'm Luke, kinda...new here."

"Nice to meet you, Luke. My name is Calum. Oh, you dropped your calculator, by the way."

You bend down, pick it up, and give it to me. I blush at the contact my hand makes with yours.

Your eyes widen for a second, and them you focus on the ground.

"Everything okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, fine. Just uh...thought about something. Had a weird feeling."

"Oh, okay," I say bashfully, suddenly feeling like I should hide away. Like I shouldn't be here. I can't meet your face anymore.

"Hey, chin up Princess," You say, tapping my chin. You've got an easy grin on your face, and it takes my breath away.

"P-princess?"

"A thing my dad used to say to my sister before she grew up. Thought it was an appropriate time for its use."

"Oh. Well, um I gotta go."

"Yeah, sorry for scaring you again. Oh, and are you Luke Hemmings?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Last name's Hood. See you in math class, Hemmings."

Math class was our first period of the day, ironically.

Ironically because of the whole calculator thing. Perhaps it was just a coincidence? Maybe fate.

I remember asking you if you recalled the incident, and you responded with a 'how could I ever forget? It was the first time I'd caught feelings for a boy like that.'

So that "weird feeling"? That was the beginning of your feelings for me. It's so weird that I'M the one who caused something like that.

But like I said, perhaps it was just fated.
-----
idk if I talked about Cake's 1st meeting before but heyyy