10 {your CD's}

5sos make me cry sm I love them too much
-----
Everyone knows about all your punk rock CD's, of course.

But what no one else knows, is about your secret CD collection.

I remember when you first revealed it to me.

"ROAD TRIPPP," You shout, climbing into the driver's seat, something in your hands.

"It's just a trip to see my family. Not that thrilling," I say, eyes closed as I lean my head against the window.

"Ain't no household like the Hemmings' household! C'mon babe, you love your family!"

"I do, but you know how my mum wants us to keep the PDA down. Can't be scarring any of the kids with our makeout sessions."

"I know, I know. But hey, look what I've got!" You hold up two Taylor Swift albums and all of the One Direction albums. You also have Sam Smith's album, and a Tove Lo one.

I laugh aloud. "Why do you have these? I thought you were punk, Cal."

You chuckle. "Okay, maybe I'm not that punk. I like a lot of weird things, I'm a weird guy."

"Whoa, whoa. Taylor Swift will never be weird."

"I meant my music taste was weird, duh. Also, I'm oddly jealous of T-Swizzle right now."

"Don't worry babe, I love you more than anyone, or anything, else. Even Taylor Swift." I kiss your cheek, and you grin widely.

"I love you too. Okay, let's blast this!"

Those not punk albums are hidden in your drawer. Sometimes I pull them out, play them loudly as I clean the house.

But then you aren't there to put your hands around my waist, and pull me into your arms so we can dance together.

And then I turn the music off, and listen to the silence that hangs throughout our home, reminding me that you took all the life from our house with you.

I suppose I've lost a bit of my own life too.
-----
I was gonna end this really depressingly but I decided against it bc this is already hurting my heart too much