79 {your love of Chinese food}

Shoutout to that Asian culture yo
-----
I promise I won't make any Asian jokes here. I know how much you despise them.

Regardless of ethnicity, you've always loved the taste of Chinese food.

"Calum, I'm home!"

"Hey there, gorgeous. How were the tests?"

"It's college, so obviously not easy. Keep your fingers crossed for me?"

"For sure. I got us Chinese to cheer you up on my way back from the studio!"

"Yes, that's exactly what I need," I practically moan. "Thank you Cal!"

"It's no problem. Extra sweet and sour chicken, just like you always want."

"This is why you're the best boyfriend ever," I say, grabbing a carton of food and plopping onto my side of the couch.

You smile proudly. "Gotta be the best at something."

"You're the best at everything, shut up." I take a piece of chicken, and put it into my mouth. It tastes like art.

"Everything? More specific than that, Lucas," You smirk, slurping up a noodle.

I roll my eyes. "Fine. You're the best at playing bass, at least as far as I can tell, and you're the best at cuddling..."

"Keep going," You urge, scooting down the couch closer to me.

"You're the best at making me blush, making me feel happy, loved. You're the best person I ever loved. And..." You put another noodle into your mouth, and I quickly take the other end in my mouth.

You seem amused by my actions, and I quickly lean forward and kiss you, wiping the look off your face.

"You're the best at kisses," I whisper, winking at you.

You laugh, and pull me onto your lap. "I know. They make you weak, huh?"

"Definitely. And the thing you're the very best at?"

"What?"

"Fucking me into next year," I say, before grinding down on your lap. You let out a soft moan into my ear.

"Someone's horny. Bedroom?"

"Bedroom," I nod, and we leave the cartons of food behind on the coffee table.

It really was a sweet gesture for you to get me food during exams, especially while you were busy recording with big name music people.

And maybe I still get kind of horny when I eat Chinese food.

But, you're still the best in my heart, and that never fails to make me happy.
-----
a short lil filler tbh