99 {flirting isn't fun}

OKAY SORRY TO ANYONE WHO COULDN'T SEE THIS LMAO IDK WHAT HAPPENED FUCKING WATTPAD
-----
I enjoy flirting with you, there's no doubt about it.

But flirting isn't always as fun as it seems.

I'm in the cereal aisle, humming softly as I pick up a box of this new brand I've been meaning to try.

I try to avoid looking at the Froot Loops, since they remind me of you.

Distracted by the mere thought of you, I run into someone with my cart.

"I'm so sorry!" I squeak, blushing in embarrassment.

The guy I ran into winces a little as he turns around, but quickly grins upon seeing me.

"It's alright, hot stuff." Oh god, please no.

"Um, okay...I'll just be going now...excuse me," I say as politely as I can muster.

"What's the rush? How about you give me your number and-"

"No really, please stop. I have a boyfriend."

The guy backs off. "Fine," He grumbles. "Not that hot anyways."

As soon as he leaves, I start crying. All alone in the middle of the grocery aisle, I break down. I decide I need comfort, and call the one person who will deliver it.

"C-Cal?" I sob.

"Luke? Lukey, what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"Um, I...there was a guy here in the grocery store and..."

"What? What did he do? Did he touch you? I will come kick his ass, don't worry baby I-"

"No, he didn't he just...it's dumb, but-"

"It can't be dumb if it made you cry, love."

"He, um, hit on me. A-and it made me sad because...you're not here to flirt with me, or punch other dudes who try to. You're not able to kiss the hell out of me in the middle of a grocery store just to let everyone know I'm yours."

"Oh Lukey..."

"It's a little dumb," I chuckle sadly. "But I love you Calum, I just...wish you were here."

"I always wish I was with you Luke, don't ever forget that. I love you too. I wish I could go punch that guy right now for making my baby boy cry, and I would if I could."

"I know you do."

"I love you so much Luke. I promise we can kiss as much as you want in the grocery store when I get back. Deal?"

"Deal," I giggle, wiping away my tears. "Love you so much, Cal."

"I love you more. Don't cry over douchebags anymore, okay?"

"I'll try not to let them get the best of me."

"That's my baby. Love you, bye."

And I am trying my best for you.

But you not being here is something I'm still coping with, and it's harder than it looks.

Or maybe I'm just too clingy, too attached to you that I am not strong enough to be without you.

That's probably the one.
-----
if anything else gets deleted I'm killing whoever runs wattpad bye