28 {your nicknames}

I didn't update yesterday I am such a bad person
-----
Your name is obviously pretty, Calum.

I just think nicknames are cute, it's nothing against your name.

A few of these nicknames are: Cal, Cally, C-Dizzle, Dadd-

Oh. I wasn't supposed to let that last one slip, sorry!

Feel free to punish me now. ;)

"Hi," You say, entering the classroom. I'm the only one besides you in here. What can I say? I'm an early bird. And a loner.

"Hello," I say quietly, nervously. I think back to that time I made you laugh in this very classroom. You looked beauti-

"Shit, can I borrow a pencil, mate?"

"No, this is the only one I've got," I lie, knowing you'd never return it like everyone else.

You roll your eyes, and reach over and snatch my pencil out of my hand.

I reach forward for it, but you use your left arm to block me, and you're so fucking strong, I can't do much but flail.

"Cal, give it back!" I whine.

"Nicknames, hmm? Two can play at this game, Lukey."

"Lukey?" I scoff.

You shrug. "It suits you."

I huff. "Fine. But give the pencil back, please."

"'Course, Lukey," You wink.

You actually did return that pencil.

I feel special in a way, as I watched you "forget" where you placed other pencils you took from our other classmates.

Maybe you gave mine back because you were into me.

But when you borrowed that pencil, you must've borrowed my heart too, because it was racing so fast when you touched my hand for a mere second.

And you didn't return it. My love, I mean. Well, you did have the same affections towards me, but you stole my heart, is what I'm saying.

You know what? Just forget I tried to be all deep and meaningful, will you babe? I feel all embarrassed for even attempting it now.
-----
I didn't want the ending to be sad, so I gave you guys some awkward Luke! So now just cringe instead of cry okay