119 {MITAM}

it's been 10 years I'm so fucking sorry (I wish I could say I was busy but let's face it that's bullshit I am the laziest asshole ever)

thankS FOR 33K READS THO AND 300+ FOLLOWERS THAT'S DOPE MAN WTF WHY U STILL READING THIS I AIN'T UPDATE SINCE NOVEMBER SOMETHING

I HAVE A QUESTION AT THE END PLS ANSWER THANKS
-----
The new One Direction album is a masterpiece AND NO ONE CAN DENY IT.

'It's not as good as their other albums' 'It's okay' NONO. SHUT UP.

THIS ALBUM IS WONDERFUL AND TERRIFIC and I had to call you about it.

"Hey bab-"

"DID YOU HEAR THE NEW 1D ALBUM?!"

"Whoa, whoa. Please no yelling in my ear, thank you," You chuckle at my excitement.

"Sorry. But seriously, you have to listen to it," I insist.

"I will, I will," You promise. "Oh hey, remember when we used to throw those listening parties when albums came out?"

"By parties you mean us two lonely high schoolers?"

You laugh and I let a smile out. "Okay, okay, true."

Your laughter dies out, and everything is quiet for a while. The soft sound of Harry Styles' voice plays in the background, as I left the album playing.

The song is If I Could Fly, and I almost burst into tears as I realize how much it relates to us.

"C-Cal?"

"What's wrong, Lukey? You sound like you're tearing up," You say anxiously.

"I fucking want you here."

"Fuck Luke..." Sadness is laced in your voice.

"I hate this, I hate it," I croak out honestly. "Being away from you makes me feel like nothing. I just wanna dance to cute 1D songs with you and kiss you and let you hold me. I want to kiss you so...so bad."

"I know how you feel. Everytime I'm on stage I just wish that you were in the audience somehow."

"But you don't know how it feels Cal. That's sweet, but you don't. You get to have a great time playing for people that love you, you get that moment to forget the pain. F-forget me."

"It's not like that Luke," You say, slight anger in your tone. "It's a great experience, sure, it's my passion of course. But I never, not for once second, forget you. I will never forget you."

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"No, never be sorry. I love you, please get it out of your head that I just don't think about you at all. You're the love of my life. I never stop thinking about you."

"I love you too. C-can we Skype tomorrow?" I sometimes wonder if I ask too much out of you. Like our chats take away time out of your day.

"Of course, love. We should both get some rest now, alright? Good night Luke. I love you so much."

"Good night Cally, I love you. Hope you have good dreams about me," I say, smiling.

"I hope I have dreams about you too. Really good dreams." And I can hear the smirk in your voice.

"Shut up," I giggle.

"I am now. Bye Lu, love you."

And after you hang up, I sit in the living room, listening to the album. I cry myself to sleep, just a little bit.

While it is a terrific 1D album, it is also the saddest thing in the world.

First you leave me for a year, now them.

When will people stop leaving me?
-----
sorry for the emo-ness

OKAY QUESTION

I WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING FOR MITAM AND I HAVE TWO IDEAS SO I NEED YALL TO DECIDE

A. Should I write just a oneshot that integrates MITAM lyrics throughout it

B.Write a MITAM book like BADLANDS and 1989 (and yeah I'll gET TO BADLANDS SOON OKAOAKAY) if I do this idea I'll still work on badlands too guys don't worry

the only worry I have for option B is that the ideas I have for each oneshot are mostly from cal's pov in a way lmao BUT HELP ME PLS