23 {your laugh}

I guess I should warn you guys that tomorrow's update is smut...hAHAHA
-----
Oh, that sound of happiness spilling out of your open mouth, overflowing into the air, making even the atmosphere lighten up.

Okay, I'm exaggerating slightly.

But there is just no laugh that compares to yours. (Okay, nothing can compare to you, truly.)

Oddly enough, I remember the first time I made you laugh, and I was extremely proud about it.

"Hey Luke, did we have any homework in English?" You ask me, entering the math classroom. We're in all the same classes.

"No," I reply as you take your assigned seat next to me.

"I eng-wish we didn't have math homework last night, though," I add on quietly, but you must have heard my lame pun.

Because you actually laughed. Like hard. Harder than you should've.

"Oh-oh my god," You say, gasping for breath.

I smile softly as I watch you laugh, my heart swelling with pride. I could feel it beating so fast under my flesh, which must've meant that I liked yo-

No! Preposterous! I do NOT have a crush on Calum. I mean, I'm gay and only had one boyfriend prior to now, bUT I DO NOT LIKE CALUM.

"You're funny, Hemmings."

"Not really, but thanks."

"I mean it," You say, giving me a warm smile.

That wouldn't be the last time you'd say 'I mean it' to me. You'd say it to me often in college, when I was insecure for my first year there.

At that time, I thought you'd never like me back in a million years. I'd heard that you were a football star, and thought that most jocks would most likely have girlfriends.

But you, Calum? I was that girlfriend. I was the one who cheered you on at every game, and kissed you when your team won. Sometimes the cheerleaders even let me cheer with them, but that's another story.

Anyways, that laugh is intoxicating. The sound is almost as beautiful your singing voice, I swear.

I'd give up anything to stop hearing your laugh over the phone, and listening to it on repeat in reality.
-----
poOR BBY LUCAS :(
But yeah smut tomorrow be there or be square (? wtf Jayden)