107 {lap addiction}

I JUST LISTENED TO BADLANDS IN FULL AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE SO THIS WILL SUCK

IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD GUYS I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY

ALSO LOOK AT THE ART @tornteecal MADE ME ISN'T IT THE MOST AMAZING SHIT IN THE UNIVERSE I LOVE IT SM
-----
This isn't gonna be dirty, sorry babe.

But really, it's not my fault you can't keep away from my lap.

"Guysss, I'm bored!" Michael whines, grabbing a Pringle can, and eating five chips at once.

"We could watch a movie?" I suggest, and you return from the kitchen with a drink for me and you.

"Hey, where's my soda?" Mikey asks you.

"Sorry mate," You say, grinning down at me and giving me my lemonade.

"Fucking boyfriends," He grumbles.

I stick my tongue out at him. "At least we HAVE boyfriends."

"Can we not talk about...him right now?" Michael's voice is upset, and sad. We both give each other looks of confusion.

"Alright...how about we watch the 1D movie, that'll cure ya," You say, grabbing the case from the shelf.

"Fine, Harry Styles will treat me better anyways," Michael mutters.

You pop in the disk, and sit next to me on the couch, before resting your head in my lap. My hands automatically traveling to your curly hair, running them through the silky smooth locks.

"You guys always do that," Our green haired friend comments.

"Do what?"

"You let Calum lie in your lap and Luke, you like, play with his hair or his hands or whatever."

I consider this for a moment, and realize that yeah, that's true. "It's a habit I guess?"

"I just really love Lukey's lil thighs," You say, nuzzling your face into one of them, making me giggle. "And I like the view from down here."

"Because my crotch is down there?"

"No, because I can watch your face instead of a movie. I can watch you giggle, and watch your eyebrows crinkle up. When you cry, I'll wipe your tears. Everyday I'm in an endless romantic comedy with you, Luke. And I'd rather watch the star in mine than someone else's in a fake one."

I smile down at you, eyes brimming with tears, just a little bit. "Fucking love you, Cal."

"God dammit, that was beautiful," Michael cries, grabbing a tissue from the box on the coffee table.

You chuckle, but then I'm cutting you off with a kiss.

"I love you," I whisper against your lips, running a hand down your arm.

"I love you always, baby boy," You whisper back, cupping my jaw in your rough palms.

Now that you, Ash, and Mikey are gone, I have to watch movies by myself.

I miss when it was the three of us. You on my lap, Michael tossing popcorn at us and Ashton, Ashton giggling and Michael telling him how fucking adorable he is.

The good days. Now it's the lonely days.

Just me, in an empty living room, no one to hold my hand while the movie's plot takes a twist.

It's like my movie's on pause, while yours is in constant blurs of motion.

And maybe when you come back, you'll want to break my CD, because I'm just so boring. I have no plot twist. I've got nothing.

I'm just the same clip on repeat.
-----
oops depressing

JAYDEN'S BADLANDS FAVES: Haunting, Roman Holiday, Young God, I Walk The Line, and Strange Love (BUT TBH I CAN'T CHOOSE JUST THE WHOLE FUCKING ALBUM IN GENERAL)

AND BLESS YOU GUYS FOR 24 K EVERYDAY THAT NUMBER TERRIFIES THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME BUT IT'S ALSO REALLY COOL AND AMAZING AND AHH