15 {the Cake photo album}

Apparently I'm doing something right bc you guys keep talking about the pain I'm bringing you lmao
-----
This photo album is one you didn't make, Calum. I didn't make it either.

Our biggest shippers in the world made it, actually. Michael and Ashton, or, as the fans call them, Mashton.

"Happy anniversary you two!" Ashton exclaimed as soon as Luke swung the door open.

"Five years? Damn. I can't believe Calum hasn't dropped you yet Lu-" You smack Michael on the arm.

"Stop insulting Lukey," You wrap an arm around my waist and kiss my temple.

"God, you guys are so cute, it's kind of sickening," Ash said, walking indoors, Michael following him.

"Let's give them the present before they fuck on the table like last year."

"Good idea, Mikey."

"We did NOT fuck on the table!" I said, totally disgusted with that thought and not at all imagining it at that very second.

"Right," Michael rolled his eyes.

"We didn't. I did feel Luke up under the table though."

"EW! Here take this present, you guys always have sex soon after we start talking about you guys having sex," Ashton said, tossing a gift bag at us.

I open it up, and find a photo album. I glance at you, and you blush. We're both obviously thinking about the 'Luke album'.

I open it up to the first page, and it says Cake in Ashton's slightly blocky, odd handwriting.

There's a photo of us in the music room, laughing at each other. I smile at the shot fondly. I didn't know that we even took such a photo. Michael must have taken it.

There's one of us playing guitar together, and piano as well. Tons of selfies.

Lots of cute little moments, like our first Christmas as a couple, and us kissing under the mistletoe. You wore your blue snowflake sweater that day, and I wore a light brown reindeer one.

We picked those specifically because they matched both your eyes and mine, and the idea was cute and coupley, if I do say so myself.

Then there's us in my old dorm room, cuddling on the bed. I was asleep in your tan, muscular arms, and you looked down at me fondly. It's a cute photo.

"God, how many snapshots of us did you guys gather?"

"Oh please, Cal. You guys are never not together, of course we have a billion photos of you two."

You chuckle, eyes sparkling beautifully. "Yeah, true. Thanks guys."

"Happy five years, dudes. I know I don't express it often, but I really am glad you two have stuck together. Your story gives everyone hope, especially me," Michael said sincerely.

"I'm so glad that you guys are still together too. Luke, Michael and I wouldn't want it to be anyone other than you, honestly. We couldn't have asked for anyone better for our fellow band mate. You're part of this family too, band member or not," Ashton said, smiling.

I break into a smile, eyes watering. "Y-you guys really mean that?"

"Aw, babe, of course they do. I guess it's time for my little speech now," You say, holding my hands tightly.

"Luke Hemmings. Oh god, where do I begin? Just your name gets my heart fluttering. You are so beautiful, from sunrise to sunset, and all the hours in between. You make me smile everyday. I love everything about you, never doubt that. You mean more to me than anything else that exists, and I mean that, truly. The past five years have been a whirlwind of so many new emotions, but- I am positive that I am in love with you. You are my soulmate, Lukey, I believe it. I know it. There's no one else on this Earth I'd rather have-hell, no one else in the universe I'd rather have besides you. I love you so much, so much. I hope you know that, believe that. Even when I'm gone, I want you to know that you'll never leave my thoughts. I love you, Lukey."

"I love you so fucking much, god, I love you," I say, eyes rimmed with tears. I rush into your arms and kiss you, hard.

This year is six years together, Cal. And the feelings I've felt for five years? They haven't faded.

My feelings are blooming in color, and keep growing in strength. They'll never dissappear, I swear.

And I know you feel the same.
-----
I'm so sad now dudes like

cake :(